• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Get servers that actually work

6 posts in this topic

Posted

The amount of lag is pretty painful. Everyone complains about it. What's the point of lowering the price of the game to get more people to play if the servers can't handle it? A bunch of people will just quit again. I'm sure more people would feel better about buying stuff from the pearl shop if they felt like they could actually go and do anything at all of value without the probability of lagging out and dying, losing xp and gems. The lag is so bad you'd think the game just launched, rather than having been out in NA/EU for over a year.

This is, quite honestly, completely unacceptable. If you ever go F2P to generate more sales from the pearl shop, your servers will straight up crash constantly and everyone will quit the game and it will backfire so hard you will make even less money somehow. Please upgrade your toasters to something made in this century. It's the year 2017 and this game isn't even that popular, getting servers that support the population it supports shouldn't be that challenging.

1 person likes this

Posted

I live in montreal i play on europe and i don't have lag. I saw on the forum there some video cards with compatibility problems in certain situation in game that cause FPS drop. They are aware of the problem but that kind of stuff take time fix.

Posted

I live in NA and play on NA. I can't speak to the state of the EU servers. I do not experience graphics card-related fps drops. I see people all day long saying "hey man I never lag", and I also see many more people say "yo man... I lag". When multiple people lag at the same time, seems unlikely it is their local network. Sometimes it's painful to even move to anywhere without rubberbanding and the game reloading.

Posted

@Ellie

@Warius_Qc  This would take short time to run a find on the code and fix it. A few hours at the most to find all the code that works like the combat reward. An hour to a good programmer than knows his code.

Game reloading is not lag. As a programmer I found one problem that caused game reloading which cause me to be tossed off wagon or horse AFK loop.

It crashed when I got the daily [combat reward] Faster and stronger.

Due to buggy programming it crashed every few mins with the message again as if to remind me to use it before I lost it. And what ever it tried to do when telling me to use it again caused the error ,'this action does not exist  (in the action chart)

I found if I clicked it even when I did not intend to fight and get credit for it for I was still leveling the horses, I did not get the crash reload as it no longer reminded me to use it. I did not get the reload until the next regular combat reward. or something that worked the same way and always showed up as the combat reward with error codes.

Force PVP mode has been deactivated........appears to be typed after all game reloads. They just need to look at the code that's causes a force PVP Mode to find and fix that.

Hope this helps you. I can now AFK loop my horses. I do get lag when fighting things to the point I see things die way after I hit them. But I do not get the reload screen after a lag. Hopefully they will fix both problems. If we can see the answer by reading the errors after we get a reload screen, surely they can run a debug program and fix it. If not they may need better programmers and new servers.

2017-03-29_659963078.JPG

Posted

Has anyone that's been lagging tried going through certain commands from .cmd (tracert/ping/etc.) to actually check and make sure it is the server, not something on the way? I can tell you with experience that it's not always the server, but one of the routers on the way, that's often a culprit, and 99% of the time the router is owned by a top-tier ISP (most often, Level-3).

Posted

It's not the bug i wanted to say but ok...

Somme GeForce have massive fps drop when you do somme actions with the map i think...to lazy to search the post but anyway the fps drop to like 20 and it wont go back to normal until game reboot.

Anyway all this to say that maybe anithing between you and the server and before complaining on a game that big on a single map witout loading when other came canot load a "chunk" of a main city... do some research and show PROVE they are the real guildties. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0