• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much accuracy do you really want with the Musa?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I am coming from maewha, planning to play both classes at the same time since I like both and can just switch gear in between them. I got tet kzarka, Tet bhegs, tri tree(heh) belt and tri kutum, Tet nouver. I have no red corals but instead two tri witches which I kinda regret and plan to switch for one red coral anyways. From what I have gathered so far I should use at least one red coral and kutum with the tree belt, right? I am not talking about being able to kill full evasion stackers comfortably but rather what you think you need as Musa for the average fight. For further information I use accuracy gems in bhegs but not kzarka and intend to level Musa at least to 59 (57 right now) 

Posted

you need to stack as much accuracy as someone stacking evasion.

Posted

I'm back in the game. 100% mad gains.

But, I have tried zaka/bhegs, 2x Red Coral Earrings, 2x precision gems in weapon.

I was doing some friendly slaps against people in arena and 5/12 hits of nemesis slash missed. On crosscut 1-2/5 of the first hit will miss, and 1/3 hits of second slash will hit. 

When crosscut was off cooldown I missed 1-2/4 hits. This was against a 58 maewha while I'm a 59 Musa.

I still think I need 2 tri red corals (2 more accuracy) duo tree belt or tri (2-3 more accuracy) so another 5 accuracy. 

On top of that I changed my skill add-ons. I now use 20 PvE damage on crosscut (changes to 5 PvP attack for PvP) and 10% attack speed. And the new one I haven't tested yet, 5% accuracy for 12s and 10pvp attack on counter assassination. 

I'm hoping that the accuracy buff will help since I use Q cancel on crosscut when it's on CD so I don't get cc'd. It's one of the only awakened skills with accuracy buff. The other being projection which has the same buff while being harder to land.

Hopefully this helps. Musa needs a shit ton of accuracy to hit, the alternative is to have 230 AP so it won't matter how much you hit since you'll 1 shot. 

Posted

Hopefully this helps. Musa needs a shit ton of accuracy to hit,

the alternative is to have 230 AP so it won't matter how much you hit since you'll 1 shot. 

This is false tho, it matters.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is false tho, it matters.

not entirely false. If you have the levels and 230+ AP you don't need as much accuracy.

I have tet kzarka, tet bhegs and 2 due red corals, while running nouver. I'm level 59 atm and done notice missing much unless it's a 61 with high evasion. At level 61 I will drop the red corals for tri whales

Posted

not entirely false. If you have the levels and 230+ AP you don't need as much accuracy.

I have tet kzarka, tet bhegs and 2 due red corals, while running nouver. I'm level 59 atm and done notice missing much unless it's a 61 with high evasion. At level 61 I will drop the red corals for tri whales

A guildie had 238 AP and he dueled another guildie (full evasion wizard), he kept failing his skills on this wizard and everytime he was about to kill him the wizard got away, with accuracy he wouldn't have struggled to kill this evasion player. AP does not compensate for the lack of accuracy.

I know more examples like a guildie who went from 220 AP to 190 and dealt much more damage or another that dropped Nouver for ACC offhand for PvP because it was simply better, and so on and so on..

Posted

Levels are your biggest accuracy gains. Grind 61 and Musa will shine

Posted

you want lvl 60, preferrably lvl 61 on the musa... RCEs, Tree Belt, TET+ Zaka, Bhegs, BMC Viper

Posted

A lot. I'm farming, lvling at pirates. Without rce i can see many hits are wasted. O have bronze horn (Duo) failed at TRI :/

Is worth to try DOU/TRI necklace of good deeds + pri/duo tree belt. I think it will be better than ancient set. I think will give you more acc and ap.

Posted

Does kutum have similar accuracy to our black horn warrior bow ? More or less? 

I'm still grinding out 60 then 61 for that last rank in BtB.... Then 62 for crust crusher max damage. 

I did some aakman solo this weekend and holy balls do I still miss a shit ton even with +12 accuracy elixirs, +10 accuracy from serendia, and all other miscellaneous buffs using kutum. 

Personally for me I want to be able to grind aakman/hystria as my end goal so any tips besides git gud/level would be cool. 

( Also for reference I was able to do ~ 1600 tokens in 1 hour at pila, while only ~500 at aakman 1 hour.)

Posted

Does kutum have similar accuracy to our black horn warrior bow ? More or less? 

I'm still grinding out 60 then 61 for that last rank in BtB.... Then 62 for crust crusher max damage. 

I did some aakman solo this weekend and holy balls do I still miss a shit ton even with +12 accuracy elixirs, +10 accuracy from serendia, and all other miscellaneous buffs using kutum. 

Personally for me I want to be able to grind aakman/hystria as my end goal so any tips besides git gud/level would be cool. 

( Also for reference I was able to do ~ 1600 tokens in 1 hour at pila, while only ~500 at aakman 1 hour.)

Serendia accuracy is bugged, doesn't work. Elixirs, as far as i know, do work. As a musa you want to have accuracy builds regardless of buffs (ie ex RCE+Tree belt+precision gems), also kutum only provides around 5 accuracy. So no, it does not replace Black horn bow.

Posted

Really good accuracy testing here, and gives you some idea of how much you'd miss against a player who has a fair amount of evasion... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit#heading=h.87siqhw115zg

Overall this tells me that even Wizards/Witches would be smart to stack some accuracy where the opportunity cost is low (RCEs, bheg's). The kuno in the test didn't have TRI boss armor, didn't use smoke screen, and didn't use an evasion offhand. 

Posted

Serendia accuracy is bugged, doesn't work. Elixirs, as far as i know, do work. As a musa you want to have accuracy builds regardless of buffs (ie ex RCE+Tree belt+precision gems), also kutum only provides around 5 accuracy. So no, it does not replace Black horn bow.

Really good accuracy testing here, and gives you some idea of how much you'd miss against a player who has a fair amount of evasion... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit#heading=h.87siqhw115zg

Overall this tells me that even Wizards/Witches would be smart to stack some accuracy where the opportunity cost is low (RCEs, bheg's). The kuno in the test didn't have TRI boss armor, didn't use smoke screen, and didn't use an evasion offhand. 

thats some good shit right there. I feel bad about selling my blackhorn bow now. 

also I thought serendia was only bugged for PvP, with the accuracy +10 working for pve?

Posted

Devs were saying its not working in pvp. Pve should be fine.

thats some good shit right there. I feel bad about selling my blackhorn bow now. 

also I thought serendia was only bugged for PvP, with the accuracy +10 working for pve?

im gonna try to keep my black horn. Might even need to do it TRI. For myself i wanna do neclace of good deeds to TRI (+6acc), tree spirit belt (+3acc) and farm for rce or bhegs what ever comes first. Switch to kzarka biss gear as soon aa posible. Thats my goal

Posted

Is the ancient set worth getting? Currently getting my accuracy from 1x red corral earring and tree spirit belt. Level 56 atm.

Posted

As far as I know it's not been proven, the only "fact" is that it doesn't work in PvP and tester claimed "it might work in PvE".

Posted

Is the ancient set worth getting? Currently getting my accuracy from 1x red corral earring and tree spirit belt. Level 56 atm.

Ancient set is pretty good if you only stick with the base or PRI level. They don't scale so well at DUO/TRI and get really pricey. TRI Shultz belt and DUO Shultz Neck are pretty good bang for buck for pure AP. 

Another option for accuracy if you aren't wearing boss gear yet is the Roaring Magical Armor from black spirit. It has 5 accuracy 50hp, and has the same DP as a PRI Ultimate armor or a DUO green. You could put it with 3x Heve or 2x Grunil for pretty good results. My Kuno is currently using 2x Heve, Roaring Magical Armor, and Bheg's Gloves. 

As far as I know it's not been proven, the only "fact" is that it doesn't work in PvP and tester claimed "it might work in PvE".

Yeah I've seen no proof it works in PVE. I'm skeptical. 

Also if this is Legit, which I'm pretty certain it is, just a simple TRI boss set (all 4 pieces) gives you 121 evasion. A TRI Kzarka is pretty sure to give somewhere between 55 and 60 accuracy according to the test I linked above. Bheg's gives around 10 accuracy and doesn't scale with upgrades above +15. Basically someone wearing an evasion offhand, evasion crystals, centaur belt, and TRI boss gear can easily see around 180 evasion. You'd need something like 135 accuracy to fully counter that, which is almost impossible without going with good deeds rings and neck, full accuracy crystals, accuracy offhand etc. 

But let's just say we want to counter an average player who has TRI boss gear and 10 evasion from crystals. (131). You still need 30 accuracy on top of your TRI Kzarka. So Bheg's (10), 2x TRI RCE (12), DUO tree belt (3) and 6 accuracy from Crystals (1x precision gloves, 2x precision weapon) gets you to 31. Now if they are a Kuno/Ninja and keep their Smoke Screen buff up, plus their passive, you need to add an accuracy offhand (not Kutum lol, a real accuracy offhand) to clear most of that evasion. 

I guess this really shows why these Ninjas using an evasion offhand are so darn tanky. Even if you have a really hardcore accuracy build, you had better be using skills with 20% or more bonus to get most of your hits in. 

So uhh... I guess we could say that you want all the accuracy you can get, and you should probably carry an accuracy offhand to use against evasion stackers. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Devs were saying its not working in pvp. Pve should be fine.

im gonna try to keep my black horn. Might even need to do it TRI. For myself i wanna do neclace of good deeds to TRI (+6acc), tree spirit belt (+3acc) and farm for rce or bhegs what ever comes first. Switch to kzarka biss gear as soon aa posible. Thats my goal

it would be best not to gimp yourself that much, for musa 2x tri rce tri bhegs and tri zarka should hold you for most engagements tri tree would help as well, going neck of good deeds is literally gimping yourself, go ogre or serap, maybe sicil if you wanna stack some eva.

Edited by Valient
1 person likes this

Posted

it would be best not to gimp yourself that much, for musa 2x tri rce tri bhegs and tri zarka should hold you for most engagements tri tree would help as well, going neck of good deeds is literally gimping yourself, go ogre or serap, maybe sicil if you wanna stack some eva.

well, cant afford yet ogre. I mean can buy it yes, but not to echant. Anyway deeds is duo anyway. From first attemt. As soon as i have enough silver i start to work on rce :) tnx for advice

Posted

I have the most accuracy ever!!!

Posted

@CM_Aethon yo can you please just check if we got the correct coded musa from kr? Something is not right at all... Our skills in awakening seem to miss a hell of a lot more than our pre awakening for example and other classes skills even tho they have less accuracy modifiers. I thought this problem would be fixed once I got full accuracy items but it still persists and doesn't explain why im missing more with awakening skills with higher accuracy modifiers in comparison to other skills... Just check please I think our musa on eu got coded wrong or something

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon yo can you please just check if we got the correct coded musa from kr? Something is not right at all... Our skills in awakening seem to miss a hell of a lot more than our pre awakening for example and other classes skills even tho they have less accuracy modifiers. I thought this problem would be fixed once I got full accuracy items but it still persists and doesn't explain why im missing more with awakening skills with higher accuracy modifiers in comparison to other skills... Just check please I think our musa on eu got coded wrong or something

See man, it's reading shit like this that really has me worried about whats going to happen when i reach 56-60.

I don't want to put time, effort and most importantly MONEY (you know, for weight, inven slots, under wear, etc) if the class is going to completely blow a bag of dicks at higher level when you're supposed to be strong as ----- because you know, it's high level.

I'm grinding so I can be strong, not to get weak, I hope Daum looks into it... but I think at this point I'm gonna stay away from these cancer ass forums because all these posts are so demotivating to even play the class.

Posted

See man, it's reading shit like this that really has me worried about whats going to happen when i reach 56-60.

I don't want to put time, effort and most importantly MONEY (you know, for weight, inven slots, under wear, etc) if the class is going to completely blow a bag of dicks at higher level when you're supposed to be strong as ----- because you know, it's high level.

I'm grinding so I can be strong, not to get weak, I hope Daum looks into it... but I think at this point I'm gonna stay away from these cancer ass forums because all these posts are so demotivating to even play the class.

We're not a thrash of bag, his point is with our gear we should be just doing a lot more, if you have doubts wether we such dicks or not, you can check my YT channel and check my pvp videos. Also he was referring to accuracy only.

Posted

we may complain, whine and cry but at the end of the day, i will never leave my musa, just looks and feels amazing to consider a reroll. 

1 person likes this

Posted

So for leveling 56-58, should I use Black Horn Warrior bow or White horn bow? I'll be playing with DUO/TRI Blue awakening weapon and probably DUO Liverto. Accs are AP for now.