• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Roaring Magical Armor - 1 per family?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Heya folks! 

When leveling my ranger alt, I skipped almost all the main story quests and when right to grinding.  My witch is currently wearing the roaring magical armor she got from the last story quest.  Still, on my ranger, she shows the quest is available if I complete the chain.  Can my ranger also get this armor or is just 1 per family?

Posted

Aye good question. I took the basic armor on 2 chars and since I have it upgraded on one, I can't find a way to upgrade the second one, same with the offhand.

I'm not sure if I'm missing story quests or what, but if someone knows... Sucks mostly for the offhand actually, hard to pass it on to alts.

Posted

I was wondering because I can see it as an option in my quest log.

Posted

I wrote a ticket about that. Only once per family sadly. I would have prefered more too. Sadly the new offhand has the same problem. You can only upgrade them only once to maximum even though ranger/wiz/witch and dk/zerker for example share offhands.

Posted

That's pretty lame then as it offers the quest in our log.  /sigh... oh well.

Posted

I wish i could clear out all those quests hogging up my log. But if  I get rid of them the  BS keeps trying to make me take them again.  Seems faulty. Whats the point of a black spirit alert if its always on.

Why should  I have a bunch of quests in my log I don't want?

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish i could clear out all those quests hogging up my log. But if  I get rid of them the  BS keeps trying to make me take them again.  Seems faulty. Whats the point of a black spirit alert if its always on.

Why should  I have a bunch of quests in my log I don't want?

i think you can accept the quest then hide it from the quest log

Posted

i think you can accept the quest then hide it from the quest log

Yeah but issue is it takes up a slot from your available 30 quests. And in this case,  I have like 13 alts.  So I have each secondary weapon quest.  I completed some of them, but I still have duplicates and they show up for ALL my characters.

So like 5 quests slots are eaten up by this :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah but issue is it takes up a slot from your available 30 quests. And in this case,  I have like 13 alts.  So I have each secondary weapon quest.  I completed some of them, but I still have duplicates and they show up for ALL my characters.

So like 5 quests slots are eaten up by this :( 

oh :(

Posted (edited)

The quest for the armor is once per family.

The quest for the offhand is available for all characters individually. You need to do a daily in Calpheon - IE: [Repeat] Supress Shadow Shrine - to get 2 Token of Promise, trade them in at the NPC Ronatz in Calpheon for the basic offhand, then do the black spirit quest to upgrade it like normal.

Edited by Abarrane
3 people like this

Posted

The quest for the offhand is available for all characters individually. You need to do a daily in Calpheon to get a 2 daily tokens, trade them in at the armor NPC in Calpheon for the offhand, then do the black spirit quest to upgrade it.

+10

Posted

The quest for the offhand is available for all characters individually. You need to do a daily in Calpheon - IE: [Repeat] Supress Shadow Shrine - to get 2 Token of Promise, trade them in at the NPC Ronatz in Calpheon for the basic offhand, then do the black spirit quest to upgrade it like normal.

erff , i had the basic offhand on my second character from the mail and the black spirit never gives the quest. maybe i'll try to delete it and do this. Thx. And I guess I can delete the second basic armor then.

Posted

erff , i had the basic offhand on my second character from the mail and the black spirit never gives the quest. maybe i'll try to delete it and do this. Thx. And I guess I can delete the second basic armor then.

For the first offhand quest - Magic ..... Exchange I, you will need to finish Black Spirit quest: [Boss] Witch-Hunting of that character and World of Enemies #6: Hexe Sanctuary Skeletons (this one is family wide and one time only, you finish once = finish for all other character in the family) to unlock the quest.

For the second offhand quest - Magic ...... Exchange II, you will need to finish Black Spirit quest [Co-op] Strongest Enemies #2: Ogres ( this one is the same with Hex quest above, family wide and one time only ) to unlock it.

2 people like this

Posted

i thought i did all the inventory quests with him but i'll double check that. Thanks for the information!

Posted

For the first offhand quest - Magic ..... Exchange I, you will need to finish Black Spirit quest: [Boss] Witch-Hunting of that character and World of Enemies #6: Hexe Sanctuary Skeletons (this one is family wide and one time only, you finish once = finish for all other character in the family) to unlock the quest.

For the second offhand quest - Magic ...... Exchange II, you will need to finish Black Spirit quest [Co-op] Strongest Enemies #2: Ogres ( this one is the same with Hex quest above, family wide and one time only ) to unlock it.

You misread what i wrote. You can upgrade your weapon twice to the blue variant, yes. But you can't do it twice for a dagger on the same account. However you can repeat the process with a kunai, shuriken, shortbow etc. 

Posted

You misread what i wrote. You can upgrade your weapon twice to the blue variant, yes. But you can't do it twice for a dagger on the same account. However you can repeat the process with a kunai, shuriken, shortbow etc. 

You can, I did it for my Witch and my Ranger, both class use dagger.

Posted

Limited to 1 per family? I'm confused.

t87YD7l.jpg

lJYaPVz.jpg

HY2x1Xe.jpg

Posted

Limited to 1 per family? I'm confused.

Hidden Content

The upgrading quests, not the one that gives you the armor.

1 person likes this

Posted

This was changed in a recent KR patch note. Last week I think. 

Posted

This was changed in a recent KR patch note. Last week I think. 

changed to what if I may ask? armor possible on several chars or offhand not possible on several chars anymore?

Gotta keep the 2nd basic armor then? (still haven't had time to log on my 2nd char Oo )

Posted

changed to what if I may ask? armor possible on several chars or offhand not possible on several chars anymore?

Gotta keep the 2nd basic armor then? (still haven't had time to log on my 2nd char Oo )

I don't know what the discussion devolved into, but the OP's title and question was regarding Roaring magical armor, and the fact that you can only have 1 per family. Recent KR patch notes said you'll be able to do the quest to upgrade it on multiple characters. Sorry it was so confusing. 

Posted

well good news then. It'll be more practical than transferring the armor every time. Glad i didn't have the time to delete the 2nd one then :D

Posted

I hope that comes in with the next update for armor.

Posted

You can, I did it for my Witch and my Ranger, both class use dagger.

So you have the blue, not the green twice?

well good news then. It'll be more practical than transferring the armor every time. Glad i didn't have the time to delete the 2nd one then :D

I have 13 characters with lvl 56. So many twinks get armor now <3

Posted

So you have the blue, not the green twice?

I have 13 characters with lvl 56. So many twinks get armor now <3

Yes, the blue one