• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Are you bothered for not being able to declare war on griefers / karma bombers   49 votes

1. 1. Are you bothered for not being able to declare war on griefers / karma bombers

• Yes
    • Ofcourse mate
    • Hell yea
    • No, i'm a karma bomber
    • All of the above

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You cannot declare war on a guild that is not ready for war yet

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

If you could do that, karma bombers whould just leave their shitty noname guilds.

Posted

If you could do that, karma bombers whould just leave their shitty noname guilds.

There are other guilds that still fall under this no dec rule,such as <Dollars> who have a lot of members but somehow still aren't ready for war even though maybe a month ago they dec'd on our guild. It's annoying since we were doing a guild mission and this guy from their guild came out of no where and started stepping into the rotation. (We left rotations for people to grind as we aren't complete dicks) we couldn't dec on Dollars or Daiiars (Capital I's) neither guild was ready for war.. >.>

Posted

For sure a lot of them would drop their guilds to keep griefing / karma bombing, but being able to declare to everyone would stop a lot of griefing aswell or in the worst case scenario, provoke a GvG

Posted

You know what's even more annoying

A level 61.5 WIZARD in a siege guild under guild protection.

I'm ok with protected guilds as long as we get grind spot and karma changes

But this member protected shit

Posted

You know what's even more annoying

A level 61.5 WIZARD in a siege guild under guild protection.

I'm ok with protected guilds as long as we get grind spot and karma changes

But this member protected shit

Protected members are also a thing, more annoying than not ready for war guilds

Posted

Protected members are also a thing, more annoying than not ready for war guilds

Was meant for new/late players, not for protection on a uber fkin troll who's goal is to get 62 to go full Epeen.

Posted

Was meant for new/late players, not for protection on a uber fkin troll who's goal is to get 62 to go full Epeen.

wait, are you saying there would be people declaring war on him just to try and make his grind miserable and potentionally make him lose xp and deny his progress, so people cant reach 62?

full on protection!

Posted

Didnt they say they will change something about karma... or was it spots? Hmmm... Lets see. 

Posted

wait, are you saying there would be people declaring war on him just to try and make his grind miserable and potentionally make him lose xp and deny his progress, so people cant reach 62?

full on protection!

My saying is that there's surely more demanding ppl that would have needed it, and i think he is quite the big boy to handle this by himself, that is the risk of the job, frankly i don't know nice players past 61 i guess their mind are rotten by that time, grind is a long process after all.

Posted

Bottom line there shouldn't even be a protected member if protected guilds exists. Too get protection you need to not have nodes, and even T1 nodes require above 30 members with full TRI gear and preferable 59 level to get. Full TRI geared and above people should not have the option to be protected individually and if a person is in a protected guild then there's no need for further individual protection. Let's get this Shit removed

Posted

Bottom line there shouldn't even be a protected member if protected guilds exists. Too get protection you need to not have nodes, and even T1 nodes require above 30 members with full TRI gear and preferable 59 level to get. Full TRI geared and above people should not have the option to be protected individually and if a person is in a protected guild then there's no need for further individual protection. Let's get this Shit removed

Not all guilds have 100% active and geared members though. It's pretty common for non-hardcore guilds to some casual family&partner&friend type people in the roster, that aren't in any way leveled or geared to deal with ongoing wars. I dont think that's a bad thing. The game needs to support more social options than just hardcore PvP guilds or total carebear flower-picking guilds. Loads of guilds in-between with a mix of members.

There's also a difference between a few protected casual members and a protected guild. If you grief grind spots with protection up, there will be consequences for sure, as in your guildies will have to pay the price. If you piss of enough guys while griefing with protection, your own guild is more or less -----ed for days because of all the wars you just triggered.

If someone in a protected guild griefs a grind spot, there's no consequences at all.

Posted

Didnt they say they will change something about karma... or was it spots? Hmmm... Lets see. 

There has been heavy discussing about karma and possible solutions for the current system since this game launched. Kakao, at that time Daum, did a great job interacting with us through hot topic threads, Q&A's and interviews on twitch. All of that is gone and we are still left with a, in my opinion, broken pvp system. 

Posted

There has been heavy discussing about karma and possible solutions for the current system since this game launched. Kakao, at that time Daum, did a great job interacting with us through hot topic threads, Q&A's and interviews on twitch. All of that is gone and we are still left with a, in my opinion, broken pvp system. 

I remember those times and also --> spot taken -1% B| 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0