• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im skilled 3 cooking how do i lvl it up fast ? (dont be vague)

giphy.gif

Edited by Skiddy Skidmarks

Posted

Stop using excuses to share anime pics

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Useful items for Cooking:

• Silver Embroidered Cook's Clothes
  • Canape Costume (Pearl Shop)
  • Green Alchemy Stone
  • Advanced Cooking Utensil
  • Teff Bread

Useful buffs for Life EXP:

• Sute Tea
  • Whale Meat Salad
  • Life EXP Scrolls
  • Elixir of Flowing Time
  • GM Blessings

The trick is to spam as much Life EXP buffs as possible :)

Edited by Stellary

Posted

Useful items for Cooking:

• Silver Embroidered Cook's Clothes
  • Canape Costume (Pearl Shop)
  • Green Alchemy Stone
  • Advanced Cooking Utensil
  • Teff Bread

Useful buffs for Life EXP:

• Sute Tea
  • Whale Meat Salad
  • Life EXP Scrolls
  • Elixir of Flowing Time
  • GM Blessings

The trick is to spam as much Life EXP buffs as possible :)

i already do that like what should i cook

Posted

i already do that like what should i cook

I am Master Cooker just by cooking Beer and Bird Boiled Eggs while AFK.

1 person likes this

Posted

beer

U farm with workers potatos & wheat & sweet potatos & others

water x 6

levitating agents x2

sugar x 1

and 5 portion of potatos (or equivalent)

[u probably know well what i'm saying but i prefer to be clear for a new player for example]

buy balenos kitchen (how many can stay in your house)

use buffs you prefer / u can buy  and produce beers...

it is a good way to farm contribution points (probably one of the best , since it is AFK)

according to the market , usually, u are able to sell beer in  the market : obviously u dont become rich with beers but at least you dont loose money :D

Posted

The majority said it.

BEER !!! ENDLESS WAVES OF BEER.

You can sell it or use it self for workers.

Posted

The majority said it.

BEER !!! ENDLESS WAVES OF BEER.

You can sell it or use it self for workers.

the market for it is saturated, don't expect to sell a lot.

Posted (edited)

Master 19 here. Serendia, balenos and knight combat ration. Easy to craft( sure not easy like beer) and give more exp, cause they need high life skill lvl ( more than beer :p). 

Edited by Asunay

Posted

Look into the liqueur one, can't remember it's name exactly, it uses fruit and flour. May not be as sellable as beer, but you can make much more of it per unit of farmable ingrenient (you an buy fruit in Calpheon for 700s/unit). This way you loose silver for cooking exp and contribution, though you may actually break even with the milk you get from turn ins from the imperial trading stuff, not too sure as I've not tried it too much

Posted

the market for it is saturated, don't expect to sell a lot.

as somone who hasnt cooked a single beer, the market still drys up and moves alot of product 

Posted

as somone who hasnt cooked a single beer, the market still drys up and moves alot of product 

of beer? haven't seen the beer stock being empty on EU side, maybe on NA, but here all use it for cp grind apparently.

Posted

The best way to power level cooking is by cooking.

kappaface.png?1

Posted

The best way to power level cooking is by cooking.

kappaface.png?1

Problem is how to do it so that returns is efficient?

Imperial cooking may be a solution but has the problem of mats being hard to get (or too costly)

Posted

I wonder what tomorrow's topic will be.....

There are lots of useful threads in the Guides section that can help you with all of your lifeskills questions. Also, the first response to your alchemy thread suggested Dulfy's page. This has really useful and fairly comprehensive guides to cooking as well as alchemy - and the other lifeskills. Incendar also has some good guides both on YouTube and his website. If you have an explore, I'm sure you'll find the answer to your favourite lifeskill for tomorrow too ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

everybody knows , beer is teh wayy!!

as said before, market moves a LOT of beers daily.. so, yes , it is saturated now BUT i'm still able to sell them [EU](cool ones are preatty sellable)

and , at the end, they are really good for CP even at low lv...

probably when u will reach artisan/master level , new more profitable products will be.. but at low level , beer is a good way to powerlevel cooking

Posted

If you want dished and level just cook Essence of Liquor, 1 fruit, 1 flour, 1 leavening agent.