• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 29th

271 posts in this topic

Posted

ezfzf.png

Posted

Video been up since february 2nd.

"Discovered" today to include promise of Kamasylve in March.

Really now. Whomever uploaded it is getting a reprimand for this? Or will nothing happen?

I know what my moneys on.

Posted

Video been up since february 2nd.

"Discovered" today to include promise of Kamasylve in March.

Really now. Whomever uploaded it is getting a reprimand for this? Or will nothing happen?

I know what my moneys on.

>People constantly saying it'll come out next month.

>People constantly asking for clarification to make sure.

>Kakao says -----ing nothing.

>Suddenly says it was undiscovered.

I'm excited to see if they'll ignore getting shit on by literally everyone once again. If they had just said it waqs delayed this WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

Posted

kama_tweet_001.thumb.png.0dd842e32b638aakama_tweet_002.thumb.png.e18bd8c179cb926

Internal "rapport" eh? I wonder if I should apply for a paycheck :thinking:

I do rather enjoy the use of 'rapport' instead of 'report', it's quite a nice double entendre ;)

Posted

Nice lol instead of being like ya we fcked up they do the oh ya that wasn't supposed to be on there for 2 fcking months lolol.  

GG im done with this shit.  Ill still play (maybe haven't decided performance is not enjoyable), but im not paying a dime.

Posted

Gavi regan and blue tiger set costumes for ninja when? 

Posted

No one is hoping for a early April fool?

Nah sorry man, this is actually very typical of them.

When i was waiting for the kuno release, they pulled the same BS they do now.

Only then it was for "balancing reasons" and when kuno an ninja did release nothing about them was done at all it was just plain vanila kuno and ninja.

Now it seems they throw it on "erroneous information" so who know's when the awaking comes out, i hoped for tomorrow but alas KashKow struck again......

Posted

lol git gud - dk can compete easily i even have to extend main rota at pirates cause im to fast 

pirates are easy. any class with the same gear + awakening has faster clears and outduels you. 

Posted

Release a "play your way" event and the criticism goes away :D

Posted

Release a "play your way" event and the criticism goes away :D

Why on earth would it when the gathering portion of 'play your way' is the biggest load of crap ever? o_O

Posted (edited)

Why on earth would it when the gathering portion of 'play your way' is the biggest load of crap ever? o_O

Cause the peasants go crazy on dat shit and post all those sweet sweet shards for my TET roulettes.

At least that's something to do while we wait for dem content.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

I just don't understand the way your patching plans work. I mean you already have the working awakening, all you have to do is translate and fix it up a bit to suit our region, 2 weeks tops, but you still wouldn't release it after 4 weeks? Is the source code being shipped from Korea by mail or what..?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

What about

What about correctly having all the lastest class "balance" instead of random totaly incomplet piece here and there

And server, and many more.

I mean ? 9_9 What's the... are you really doing at kakao EU ? -_-"

Edited by woots

Posted

I'll chop this patch up as an early April's fool. :)

#Pray

Posted

I would like to know why the patch takes so long to implement - not complaining about the time away from the game, just would like to know how the patch time is being spent

Posted

I would like to know why the patch takes so long to implement - not complaining about the time away from the game, just would like to know how the patch time is being spent

they use that time to read up on how Real game companys maintain and update their servers

3 people like this

Posted

Won't spend a penny before DK awakening release.

NO Dark knight AWAKEN NO PEARLS!

Posted

poor little hipsters and me generation and their expectations.... it's pretty funny. They got no idea about history of MMO's. Thanks for your entertainment on your expectations.

1 person likes this

Posted

DK awakening would be awesome but fix your laggy, desyncy, stuttering servers pweeeeeeeeeeeease and thank u.

lol git gud - dk can compete easily i even have to extend main rota at pirates cause im to fast 

LOL clearing pirates doesn't mean ur gud *facepalm*

Posted

poor little hipsters and me generation and their expectations.... it's pretty funny. They got no idea about history of MMO's. Thanks for your entertainment on your expectations.

Been playing MMOs since Ultima Online, who you talking to lad?

2 people like this

Posted

Wheres the overdue WWW? Witch & Wizard & Warrior Nerfs? or rebalanced to all other classes to be on par with them. HURRY UP broken game!

So uhm what class do you play? Always screaming for nerfs to make your class seem more effective. Why not learn to play first? How would you like if someone screamed nerf on your class all the damn time. BTW before ya troll I have all 13 and all but DK awakened for obvious reasons. They all have their strengths and weaknesses to other classes so learn to use them to your advantage.

Posted

What about

What about correctly having all the lastest class "balance" instead of random totaly incomplet piece here and there

And server, and many more.

I mean ? 9_9 What's the... are you really doing at kakao EU ? -_-"

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 29.03.2017 

Duration: 6hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC14:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT07:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT10:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST16:00 CEST

Reasons:

• Character Voice Customization option will be added.
  • New Loyal Attendance Reward Event will begin.
  • Node War and Conquest War times will be changed to reflect Daylight Saving Time.
  • Ninja & Kuno buffs (+1000 evasions to passive)
  • Kamasalyvia add
  • Ranger nerf
  • Witch/Wizard nerf
  • Billionaire event (1 billion to everyone that log on at exactly 12:00 a.m. cst)
  • Ninja new visuals
  • Fix Server Dsync
  • Pen Event (5 pen fails = 1 pen success)
  • APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLS

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.
  •  

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

1 person likes this

Posted

I am so happy that the dk shitters dont get their awakening yet .

tenor.thumb.gif.1541debd5f286a07b9a8e44d

Posted

support for 한글 and 漢字 in chat when?

1 person likes this