• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 29th

271 posts in this topic

Posted

Not being able to play a game for a few hours is insulting to you personally? How pathetic can you get...

This is not a private sever.

Posted

I think people need to start caring about server issues.... Because soon, and since the game is proven to be growing we're going to have major problems. I know people that cant even play right now cause of desync and server lag, and i personally have problems with that kind of stuff. We need the koreans to understand this isnt korea and get themselves to do something about the quality of the game. Now or never kinda thing.. cause its getting really annoying and many people will quit cause of it. Simple and plain. FIX YOUR SERVERS. OPTIMIZE YOUR GAME. I mean come on!!! Its been a full year... do something.. you cant possibly avoid it forever!!!!!!!

I read this often lately...
But why? I don't understand. I got no issues like that. Never had lags or anything. Hmmm

Posted

Oh look a white knight. How cute.
I don't mind waiting 6 hours for something that actually needs 6 hours to implement. Reread the maintenance details and tell me it should take 6 hours and not 3 or less. 

The patch details are the details that are interesting to us. It doesn't reflect all the work that is actually done at a maintenance.

Posted

RIP, my blossoms

Got late shift and wanted to grab them this morning, guess not ;(

Posted

I read this often lately...
But why? I don't understand. I got no issues like that. Never had lags or anything. Hmmm

You're lucky. Everyone in my guild has had the same problem and we have 80 some. 

Posted

Nerf Wizard, when ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I understand we want stuff, but you guys sure can be jerks. Maybe if we are just a little bit more courteous and understanding of what it takes to develop, perhaps the GMs would be more inspired to work. Sure, you put money and time in BDO, but why the hell will you continue to expend your resources into something in which you are unhappy? Enjoy the game, make your suggestions/wishlists/comments, but please be respectful. You wouldn't act this way with someone handling your food. If you do, good luck.

Addon: I do want to add, it would be nice to have a Developer to-do checklist somewhere where players could up-vote what they'd like to see done most. At least there could be some transparency on the developer's end. There will still be ungratefuls.  But at least, it could centralize demands and requests as well as shed some light on demand trends.

I'd love to help with this project!

And lastly, Kakao, you need dedicated PR/Customer Service Team to handle your customer base to free your support and tech teams from these rude ass headaches.

Edited by Adoblack
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

You're lucky. Everyone in my guild has had the same problem and we have 80 some. 

I had those issues in closed BETA and 1-4 weeks after launch because of too many players. What's why I never understood it. Thought like: isnt't so bad at all^^

Uhh about the maintenance: Why does it take so long? "Testing and stuff maybe", they've discussed that earlier.

You now, when maintenance is finally over and they do a emergency maintenance afterwards cuz all lifeskills went down to Beginner 0 xD

BTT: Character-animation fix when?

Giggling boobs'n butts physically incorrect.

Edited by 앨리슨

Posted

Time to play the devil's advocate :/.

1: Stop complain people. Things will come when they're ready. You shouldn't expect us to get things in the same order or after the same amount of time as KR. This isn't KR. If you wanted KR release schedule we'd not see DK for example for another what? year, year and a half? 

2: I get that you want to be vague and I understand why Kakao but c'mon. A whole month is vague enough. Suddenly changing your text when you realize that you won't be able to hold a specific deadline is just suspicious AF and will make people angrier :/. How did your communications team or whoever is in charge of these things not realize that?

3: Next time (there will ALWAYS be a next time in an expanding mmo) try to have the release set on the first 1-2 weeks into the month you put, as this will give you 2-3 weeks to work things out if something goes to hell, meaning you might be able to hold your deadline of whatever being released, within that month ^^. 

2 people like this

Posted

No network improvement?

Posted

Oh look a white knight. How cute.
I don't mind waiting 6 hours for something that actually needs 6 hours to implement. Reread the maintenance details and tell me it should take 6 hours and not 3 or less. 

They probably don't know  themselves atm. PA gave them an estimate of how much time needed (give or takes) without hinting as to what it is.

Tis a huge problem between Kakao and PA since the game got translated, it's not going to stop any time soon due to KR companies having that bad habit and considering it traditional.

Posted

Nerf Wizard, when ?

what costume are you wearing

Posted

WTF is a smeagol costume?

Posted

what costume are you wearing

Grunil ? :D

Posted

A weekly maintenance is something we should be happy about really. In other MMO's, there are maintenance every other months with nothing going on.

So chill people...really.

I look forward to every maintenance, because it brings something new to the game (even bugs :P) and yes there are things to be fixed and something should have been fixed a long time ago, agreed. But overall we get our weekly maintenance fix ;)

So again, you all should be happy about the weekly maintenance.

4 people like this

Posted

When gpu overuse when DC fix?

When option to close client on DC?

When DC problems will be solved?

Posted

Nice lol instead of being like ya we fcked up they do the oh ya that wasn't supposed to be on there for 2 fcking months lolol.  

GG im done with this shit.  Ill still play (maybe haven't decided performance is not enjoyable), but im not paying a dime.

Its ok you gonna keep crying in rbf anyways

Posted

Nerf Wizard, when ?

Idiot the point  the video was how godly the warrior was not the other way around.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That would require Kakao to give a shit about the game. They're too busy forcing Kimochi to write erotic fan fiction about the game to bother replying in the forums.

Priceless 😻

Edited by Hilly
Was laughing so much, I misspelled

Posted (edited)

Idiot the point  the video was how godly the warrior was not the other way around.

Idiot :

More dmg also = more boss gear, like : nouver or kutum or tree...

grave.jpg

flow.jpg

Edited by AngelloAtheross

Posted (edited)

Is Wizard's long neck issue gonna get fixed, where the costumization doesn't save the neck and it looks long?

Edited by mo0nX

Posted (edited)

Idiot :

More dmg also = more boss gear, like : nouver or kutum or tree...

grave.jpg

flow.jpg

Was that even English? What is the point are you trying to make? That warrior just stood in front of a wizard for 3 min without dying.

Edited by Gwynbleys

Posted

You're naive if you think they won't implement this easy of a cash grab.

This one particularly i wouldnt mind... And i think i am not the only one... :D

Posted

Patch is out for download, 633.58MB

Size may be due to future content preload or something in this patch that Kakao didn't knew about.

Posted

Fix garbage servers when? EVERY DAY from reset to midnight (est) the game is literally unplayable.