• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 29th

271 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand we want stuff, but you guys sure can be jerks. Maybe if we are just a little bit more courteous and understanding of what it takes to develop, perhaps the GMs would be more inspired to work. Sure, you put money and time in BDO, but why the hell will you continue to expend your resources into something in which you are unhappy? Enjoy the game, make your suggestions/wishlists/comments, but please be respectful. You wouldn't act this way with someone handling your food. If you do, good luck.

Addon: I do want to add, it would be nice to have a Developer to-do checklist somewhere where players could up-vote what they'd like to see done most. At least there could be some transparency on the developer's end. There will still be ungratefuls.  But at least, it could centralize demands and requests as well as shed some light on demand trends.

Hidden Content

And lastly, Kakao, you need dedicated PR/Customer Service Team to handle your customer base to free your support and tech teams from these rude ass headaches.

I wouldnt go as far as some to-do list... We know they want to catch up ASAP... But i still do miss communication we were getting during BETA and even after early post-release... Some VLOGs maybe or another interview would be nice...

Posted

lol git gud - dk can compete easily i even have to extend main rota at pirates cause im to fast 

i dont think he was talking about pve as much as in pvp play and he is right i wouldnt take a dk into pvp against awakened classes just to lose cause of not being awakened yet thats just asking for heartache

Posted

Nerf witch and wizard. ty.

Posted

lol git gud - dk can compete easily i even have to extend main rota at pirates cause im to fast 

Yeah, except there isn't only PvE. In PvE, we're at Maehwa's speed. And in PvP, not much we can do if our opponent has a brain (we lack super armors, burst, etc ... compared to awa classes). 

Posted

Nerf Wizard, when ?

just because you lose a 1v1 as a warrior doesn't mean a class needs to be nerfd. Wizards are squishy. It is warriors who need a nerf. 

Posted

I wouldnt go as far as some to-do list... We know they want to catch up ASAP... But i still do miss communication we were getting during BETA and even after early post-release... Some VLOGs maybe or another interview would be nice...

Doesn't have to bee a complete list. Just the hot points. Give people something at which to look.

Posted

Fix garbage servers when? EVERY DAY from reset to midnight (est) the game is literally unplayable. 

NA or EU? my crappy internet manage to be very stable all day except on weekends.

Posted

just because you lose a 1v1 as a warrior doesn't mean a class needs to be nerfd. Wizards are squishy. It is warriors who need a nerf. 

"Just bcs wizard didnt lose 1v1, which is his weakest point, to one of the stronger classes, it doesnt mean he is overtuned"... :D:D:D Holy crap... :D

Posted

Wizards are squishy ... Let me guess, NA AP meta?

Posted

dark knight right now is useless and can't compete with other classes

maybe you guys should hurry up with its awakening 

Retarded? Dk is still stronger than most classes even with no awakening.

Posted

Doesn't have to bee a complete list. Just the hot points. Give people something at which to look.

what about 751x4 vs 701 x 12 hits , that is more than 2x dmg !!!

Posted

Cat costume when? -_-

76c3512aafe2f2c95de84ee997d60a96.png

2 people like this

Posted

Retarded? Dk is still stronger than most classes even with no awakening.

Retarded dmg is not even close tto wizard dmg.

890x8 vs791% x 12 hits wiz

wheel.jpg

flow.jpg

Posted

Cat costume when? -_-

76c3512aafe2f2c95de84ee997d60a96.png

Maybe today :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Pre -download started confirmed

1 person likes this

Posted

what is a smeagol costume 50% bla bla?

Posted

No warnings of the server going to go down not from america so i rely on those notices of when it will shut down  had no time to put in my dark knight tokens on alot of my gathering toons and what i had left of my main, This is the 1st time where there had been no warning of sever maintenance going to go down in game. there was 1 warning only when we had 1 minute left. not cool guys especially on a event where we have to hand in things with no warnings. 

No worries you can still exchange DK seals until april 5th. It says so on the event topic in the forum. They will just stop dropping after this maintenance.

Posted (edited)

No worries you can still exchange DK seals until april 5th. It says so on the event topic in the forum. They will just stop dropping after this maintenance.

Yeah well, they also didnt announce the last maintanance (I dont think the one from 1 week ago but some weeks ago) that they would actually remove the black/milk tea this time for real. Wouldnt surpise me if they made this maintanance so that you cannot even exchange the seals anymore. However they did "fk up" a little bit by not announcing the maintanance for NA in time apparantly so the players have at least a valid reason to cry about extending the exchange of seals by a bit longer.

Edited by Adeptguy

Posted

Yeah well, they also didnt announce the last maintanance (I dont think the one from 1 week ago but some weeks ago) that they would actually remove the black/milk tea this time for real. Wouldnt surpise me if they made this maintanance so that you cannot even exchange the seals anymore. However they did "fk up" a little bit by not announcing the maintanance for NA in time apparantly so the players have at least a valid reason to cry about extending the exchange of seals by a bit longer.

Here I took a screenshot for you so you can use it to sue them if that's the case ;)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

what is a smeagol costume 50% bla bla?

this...

smagoll.jpg

Edited by AngelloAtheross
3 people like this

Posted

came here to find an announcement about dk awakening and what i find is a voice change? wtf is wrong with you Kakao? DK is NOT underpowered right now as many as you people say , HOWEVER it is boring AS F******* to grind  right now as our rotations limit ourselfs to 3 skills. I cant deal with these liars anymore. Are you guys going to keep your word for once or do players really need to quit your game so you can wake the f*** up and do what you said that you will???

Posted

6 hour maintenance and we're not even getting our House Fame rewards because they redacted that too.. top kek:| most pointless maintenance ever

Posted (edited)

No wonder Kakao Games rarely reads these forums. I came here to find out what is new with the maintenance and found a thread full of self entitled whiners. You are playing a pay $30 once to play a game for free for ever and get free content and you STILL whine like a bunch of 3 year olds not getting their favorite candy. Gamers these days amaze me.

Edited by Shieva
1 person likes this

Posted

this...

I died laughing at this... such a perfect depiction of a BDO no-lifer xD

Posted

No wonder Kakao Games rarely reads these forums. I came here to find out what is new with the maintenance and found a thread full of self entitled whiners. You are playing a pay $30 once to play a game for free for ever and get free content and you STILL whine like a bunch of 3 year olds not getting their favorite candy. Gamers these days amaze me.

Other regions pay nothing and get the same free content months before we do

Not complaining, just saying