• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

75m per hour, fishing node

51 posts in this topic

Posted

hey, i just saw this on reddit....and seems like it is still working on NA server. good feeds are still selling really fast!!

go make them!!!GOOOO

Posted

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the market dies..... RIP

Posted

Hey this is a win/win for me no matter what. Either I can make oodles on Good Feed or get oodles of Good Feed for cheap. I hate having to buy the cheap stuff if the market is empty. 

Posted

The fish is not the problem. It's gathering all that meat.

2 people like this

Posted

The workload for the Dried Fish nodes is 1200, so a minimum of 1.5 hours turnaround on gathering time.  And each fish node has 4 different types of fish.  So each node requires 4 slots in your bank.

Posted

if only grinding were somewhat as profitable

Posted

The workload for the Dried Fish nodes is 1200, so a minimum of 1.5 hours turnaround on gathering time.  And each fish node has 4 different types of fish.  So each node requires 4 slots in your bank.

there's one that need only 3.

Posted

this market is dead now

1 person likes this

Posted

The fish is not the problem. It's gathering all that meat.

you could produce it from fences I guess, dunno how much meat per haystack tho.

Posted

Was Already dead on the EU side and now NA will die aswell :D.

on the good side maby people will just start selling all there meats now that the food will sit there for a good few hours

Posted

you could produce it from fences I guess, dunno how much meat per haystack tho.

A lot less than if you gathered it yourself

With shining butcher tools and 200+ energy I can gather well over 500 meat

A haystack will give you around 30 meat if you're lucky as it's an RNG proc and it takes 8 hours per haystack

I was making money from selling good feed back when the game was released so this is nothing new, the hard part is getting all the meat and I was gathering meat on my main  and using bed to level her cooking (when not making beer) + every few days on my alts when they had enough energy, it wasn't exactly fun and it certainly is far from a sustainable source of income like grinding or fishing as you're limited by the amount of meat you can get either through gathering or marketplace (good luck getting meat there)

Posted

I don't know a single consumable(that's easy to mass produce) where you can sell enough to make 75 million in a day lol.

Sure you can craft hundred thousands of X dish or elixirs, but you cant get rid of them. Market is always flooded, so can only sell a few stacks a day max and only if you keep re-listing. Always a constant price dumping war going on with consumables and mainly idiots lowering the price with 1 silver to infinity 9_9

Posted

Was good monah until yesterday, this is why i hate incendar and bladeboques.

4 people like this

Posted

"per hour"

Doesn't account for gathering time for meat which is the limiting ingredient.

Ok then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on guys, the little grinders cannot afford to think thouroughly about lifeskills you know, it would have happened sooner than later.

Best to move on, and find another lucrative plan. As we all do i'm sure.

Oh and keep it silent please, we need to exploit the golden cave as long as possible.

Posted

Come on guys, the little grinders cannot afford to think thouroughly about lifeskills you know, it would have happened sooner than later.

Best to move on, and find another lucrative plan. As we all do i'm sure.

Oh and keep it silent please, we need to exploit the golden cave as long as possible.

You offend me a bit with that first line...

But yes, people need to shut up if they find a good deal, the market is merciless in that case.

Posted (edited)

lol, true. Wanted to try that a few days ago, but today I see this topic and 30k feeds permanently sitting on MP. Damn streamers killing markets. Have to move on to a different plan now xD

For **** sake at least don't make such threads anymore.

Edited by Seasoul
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol i was making good money until this crap posted from incen.
I'll always make money somehow i just wish the streamers would stop killing it.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

"per hour"

Doesn't account for gathering time for meat which is the limiting ingredient.

Ok then.

People underestimate how much you have to gather meat + how much more useful meat could be in other dishes too...

Posted

Agreed. They ruin the market for 'likes'. But hey they just want to help right? They don't have their own reasons for helping, they're just good people.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have 7 farms and the meat is just inconsistent. You should never rely on your farms for meat, only for milk. And consider meat as an added bonus to your milk farming. You can gather an unlimited supply of meat near Calpheon (ox, cows, deer, etc.) and it takes very little time to hit the weight max. I like this guys video and think it's a really good idea.

Posted

ok being here a year I now have a noob question, can workers farm fish?

Posted

I don't know a single consumable(that's easy to mass produce) where you can sell enough to make 75 million in a day lol.

Sure you can craft hundred thousands of X dish or elixirs, but you cant get rid of them. Market is always flooded, so can only sell a few stacks a day max and only if you keep re-listing. Always a constant price dumping war going on with consumables and mainly idiots lowering the price with 1 silver to infinity 9_9

Thats why you dont do it daily... One day you make food, other day pots, next day armor etc... You wont flood market this way...

Posted (edited)

Agreed. They ruin the market for 'likes'. But hey they just want to help right? They don't have their own reasons for helping, they're just good people.

Pff... oh, yea, they care about community soooo much...sure.. They just want to make money on youtube in that way.

Edited by Seasoul

Posted (edited)

ok being here a year I now have a noob question, can workers farm fish?

Yes. On the islands (as seen in the video) there are harvesting nodes. Connect them and send workers.

fish.jpg

Edited by Stabby
1 person likes this