• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BOOST YOUR MARKETPLACE BIDDING NOW.

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's confirmed guys. http://bddatabase.net/us/item/12034/

Take a look. It's finally here. The accessory everyone needs. Go get that ring and win that bid everytime.

Been trying to get value pack for over a year now? No problem, get the ring, it'l make your life easier.

Been trying to get your favorite costume but no luck? No problem, get that ring now!

Been trying to win impossible bids?? NO PROBLEM. You will become the bid master himself with the ring !

This suuuuuree will cause a huge problem

THIS AIN'T NO JOKE. THIS IS REAL.

[Edit - CM_Aethon: The item has been listed in the database for a significant amount of time. To my knowledge the method for obtaining it has not changed and is quite difficult to do so. Additionally this is not currently available in our version of the game.

Please refrain from attempting to bait / rile up users with inaccurate or heavily skewed information. We're always open to civil debate, and suggestions on how to improve our service, this however was by no means the intention behind this post nor the correct manner in which to go about it.

Posts of this nature will be held up to the standards of the below rule:

6.3. Interacting with other users

• Post made with the sole purpose of upsetting or angering other users are not allowed. All posts have to be made in the spirit of mutual respect.
  • The User shall not attack or insult other users for having different opinions or for making statements the User disagrees with. Challenging the opinions or statements of other users is permitted, attacking the person holding them is not. If the User finds the actions of other users in breach of the forum rules, the Report Function should be used in order to bring the case to the attention of the moderator team. The case will then be reviewed and appropriate actions will be taken.
  • The user shall not "name and shame" other users. If a user is suspected to have broken Terms of Service / Terms of Use or taken part in fraudulent activities it should be reported directly to Kakao Games Europe by submit a support ticket.

]

Edited by CM_Aethon
1 person likes this

Posted

Last I checked it was a pearl shop item in Korea. Are we sure this supposed quest isn't for the subscription model BDO in Russia?

Posted (edited)

HA - It is almost April first

Introducing the RING of PAYTOWINEDNESS +50% enchantment success (CASH SHOP ONLY)

angry computer office frustrated working GIF

Edited by Thinker

Posted

HA - It is almost April first

This is a REAL Thing though. 

Posted

This is a REAL Thing though. 

Yeah and I'm not seeing where it says it "cannot be enhanced." That seems important to me.

"personal transaction unavailable" = cash shop though  for sure. 

Posted

This whole market place bidding scam needs to go, replace with a NPC vendor that has unlimited supply of everything, for the right price of course.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

you know that this  Ring exist in the database in CBT 3... last 3 years.

Edited by Catastigma
1 person likes this

Posted

you know that this  Ring exist in the database in CBT 3... last 3 years.

It's an actual thing though, otherwise it wouldn't be there. And yes, only a few out of the thousands have it. However, that's not the problem, the problem is the item itself. Imagine someone with that ring winning every bid. Easy, right? 50% wayy too OP

Posted (edited)

It's an actual thing though, otherwise it wouldn't be there. And yes, only a few out of the thousands have it. However, that's not the problem, the problem is the item itself. Imagine someone with that ring winning every bid. Easy, right? 50% wayy too OP

NO the fact that this ring exist is an acknowledgement of the bidding systems shortcomings. Having be a cash shop items make the mechanics a scam. Others may not see it that way, but it's border line shady for sure.

Edited by Thinker

Posted (edited)

NO that fact that this ring exist is an acknowledgement of the bidding systems shortcomings. Having be a cash shop items make the mechanics a scam. Others may not see it that way, but it's border line shady for sure.

This item is not a cash-shop item. It is a item that is attainable in-game.

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/12034/

it's a drop from the merchant band that walks around the in the Valencia desert, the drop rate is the same as permanent map pieces/compass pieces from pila-ku, and sulfur mines. 

Pattern/Items required to make the ring - http://bddatabase.net/ru/puzzle/94/

Example Merchant Band drop - gOXBo9R.png

only the merchant drops

it so fa

Edited by Catclaw
2 people like this

Posted

It is the hardest item to create in all of BDO. One person has this on KR and it was recently made. The person that also has this ring still commonly fails bids all the time so the ring may be bugged or it may be such a low chance still that 50% doesn't make much of a difference. 

it's a drop from the merchant band that walks around the in the valencian desert, the drop rate is the same as permanent map pieces/compass pieces from pila-ku, and sulfur mines. 

Example Merchant Band drop - gOXBo9R.png

only the merchant drops

it so fa

^ this.

Its funny tho see noobs loosing their minds without any facts to back them up.

Saying "be afraid of stupid people in large groups" applies here.

Posted

It is the hardest item to create in all of BDO. One person has this on KR and it was recently made. The person that also has this ring still commonly fails bids all the time so the ring may be bugged or it may be such a low chance still that 50% doesn't make much of a difference. 

only the merchant drops

it so fa

''50% doesn't make much of a difference''

Please go find a better argument.

Posted

Soon everyone will be running around with this ring just like everyone teleports around bdo with there golen compass they grinded from hystira dungon

Posted

ppl are gonna quit this game once this item actually gets implemented.

but don't worry NA and EU folks, I play in JP server and we still don't have this shit yet. it's in KR but I doubt it will be implemented anywhere else.

Posted

Guess what a 100% drop chance added to something that's 1% equals out too?  It equals 2%

Learn how percents work. 

ppl are gonna quit this game once this item actually gets implemented.

but don't worry NA and EU folks, I play in JP server and we still don't have this shit yet. it's in KR but I doubt it will be implemented anywhere else.

This ring takes over a literal year to make. 

Also this ring is NOT a P2W item as anyone and everyone can grind for it. There's no money aspect involved in it. It is a grindable item like the permanent compass and travelers map. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nobody in kr owns this item because its nearly impossible to get.

Idk where you got your info from because out of every single regions of bdo, only 1 single piece have dropped just a few weeks ago in kr and the dude been farming the merchant for months now.

Also the ring is confirmed to be in the game in kr's feb or was it jan. Patch notes.

This whole market place bidding scam needs to go, replace with a NPC vendor that has unlimited supply of everything, for the right price of course.

nah, just you, you need to go, please.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted (edited)

Nobody in kr owns this item because its nearly impossible to get.

Idk where you got your info from because out of every single regions of bdo, only 1 single piece have dropped just a few weeks ago in kr and the dude been farming the merchant for months now.

Also the ring is confirmed to be in the game in kr's feb or was it jan. Patch notes.

There was a picture of the ring fully equipped linked on the KR discord but i don't understand korean. This doesn't confirm anything as it could be a private server 

Either way, people need to realize how percents work and also realize this item isn't P2W. 100% added to a 1 % drop rate means the item now has a 2% drop rate for example. adding 100% to 1% doesn't make it 101%

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There was a picture of the ring fully equipped linked on the KR discord but i don't understand korean. This doesn't confirm anything as it could be a private server 

Either way, people need to realize how percents work and also realize this item isn't P2W. 100% added to a 1 % drop rate means the item now has a 2% drop rate for example. adding 100% to 1% doesn't make it 101%

its not confirmed in kr otherwise everybody would know since it woulda been linked to server chat because its a damn well achievement.

But you are probably right, that its a mutiplier instead of add.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

^ this.

Its funny tho see noobs loosing their minds without any facts to back them up.

Saying "be afraid of stupid people in large groups" applies here.

it's a drop from the merchant band that walks around the in the Valencia desert, the drop rate is the same as permanent map pieces/compass pieces from pila-ku, and sulfur mines. 

it so f

So you're saying it's craftable and a drop but you can't trade it? The description is what made me think that.

It's listed as pattern 94 and drop info is given from comments. Sorry I missed that.

Posted

So you're saying it's craftable and a drop but you can't trade it? The description is what made me think that.

It's listed as pattern 94 and drop info is given from comments. Sorry I missed that.

It's craftable made from items dropped from killing the trading merchants in the desert.

Posted

It's craftable made from items dropped from killing the trading merchants in the desert.

And its alredy in our version NA/EU so happy hunting.

Posted

I feel bad for people who have enough spare time to camp the auction house for dumb Aesthetic items they don't really need and would get bored of in a matter of days, but for whatever reason can't find the time to get a job to shop for these items they just can't seem to live without.  ...What a bizarre Dysphoria in priorities?  I haven't worked in years myself, but I still want to MEET these people who somehow magically have enough money for the bandwidth to PLAY this game all the time yet no money for Pearls.   See I can understand that last part but how in the hell does the impulse remain "OH I'M STILL ENTITLED TO HAVE IT ALL" .... "I just gotta find a way to get another leg up on everyone else first"

...I'm assuming so they can just win even more bids for Pets ... that they then smash together with other higher tier Pets they didn't earn with real money either, depriving everyone else from even getting their first and ONLY  Tier1 of any kind.  ....  On second thought, actullly I DON'T feel bad for them, those greedy wellfare queens can go to hell

2 people like this

Posted

It's only 10% bid chance. Read it in some translated KR patch notes a few months ago. So the database is probably wrong or not updated.

Also makes more sense. Think they allow a non Pearl item to give 50% bid success chance?

Don't think many players has it though. Grinding it is probably on the same level of hopelessness as trying to get golden map pieces from Sulfur mobs :S

Posted

I feel bad for people who have enough spare time to camp the auction house

I guess this is what the developers want us poor idiotic players to do. If u want to progress camp the damn market lol sounds fun, very very fun hahahaha.

Posted

I guess this is what the developers want us poor idiotic players to do. If u want to progress camp the damn market lol sounds fun, very very fun hahahaha.

No, what they want you to do is not camp the damned market and buy shit for pearls.

1 person likes this