• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted

czmf4la1qcoy.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

RIP voice preview button. I don't like to press those emotes because voices are either quiet or do not represent them well

I just want to make sure i dont get another Witch HEAYYAAAA voice

Posted

So Question With The new Zone coming out what is the plan for gearing to get there will there be an event to make getting TET easier or something because Im not the only one who will be a little bit upset that only the top 20% meaning TET and PEN players  can survive at the new Zone. Margoria was different because It was open for everyone on release gear didn't matter. So what is the plan and please find another way to make gearing easier than Valks Cry Ive already talked to people alot of people will quit if that gets implemented. So Whats The Plan?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, really glad that the Dark Knights inner eye lashes were fixed, will really make a difference in gameplay lol

I must say, I stop playing DK because of this eyelash bug, when I play I normally play on 4k, except when I just stand there to watch the inner eyelashes of the DK while I lower the resolution so it bugs out.....

Thought I was the only one, thanks kakao!

1 person likes this

Posted

Voice chat? We don't have voice chat. Where'd you get the idea that we're getting voice chat?

Wait...No? Daaaamn! Still loading patch (14 min. left for the last 179MB) -.- Didn't knew :-(
Hmm ok, character things only. But I'm fine.

Found them at KR. Pretty nice preview while waiting

Posted

tiime to main wow again ----- this game

Bye Felicia!

Posted

A dog would no you are there thay can smell you

thatt english tho

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't imagine why Kakao/PA aren't in more of a hurry to hold a press conference with a crowd of screaming children.

Posted

I can't imagine why Kakao/PA aren't in more of a hurry to hold a press conference with a crowd of screaming children.

Cause they can't get away with straight faced lying towards their customers anymore? Yeah, probably a good choice to stay away from the public.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am unhappy with this update too. I spent my money on a game I was happy with. Now I am not happy with the game anymore. No more money will be spent. I hope BDO CEO reads this! I think this applies to everyone who is unhappy with this update.

YOU AINT GONNA DO $HIT! You're going to be throwing money at your monitor while you talk a big game. FYI, plenty of people are fine with the patch that have spent I guarantee even more money than you have because they aren't a bunch of children throwing tantrums when they don't get something they want.

1 person likes this

Posted

These bastards stole my damned candy!

Who does that?!

Posted

So Question With The new Zone coming out what is the plan for gearing to get there will there be an event to make getting TET easier or something because Im not the only one who will be a little bit upset that only the top 20% meaning TET and PEN players  can survive at the new Zone. Margoria was different because It was open for everyone on release gear didn't matter. So what is the plan and please find another way to make gearing easier than Valks Cry Ive already talked to people alot of people will quit if that gets implemented. So Whats The Plan?

It better not get easier to get TET+.  I have worked/am working hard for my gear.

Posted (edited)

It better not get easier to get TET+.  I have worked/am working hard for my gear.

You know, in the one hand I really empathize with this and to be frank if I had to pick a side to stand on I'd probably choose your stance. 

But I try to be fair about things and at least acknowledge parts of "the other side" that I agree with, so: 

I almost feel like the excuse of "it took a lot of work for me to get this" isn't entirely an excuse to not make it more accessible to other people later on - especially if new content is effectively gated behind those hard-to-obtain things. 

If you worked hard to get it earlier than most then great, that's your reward. I suppose I feel like the goal posts should always be shifted forward in a living game like a MMO.

Edited by Cardiel

Posted

that logic again? ugh. okay have fun having NO ONE to play with because new players are tired of getting shit on with no hope to ever compete. incoming players are the life-blood of any mmo. if you don't give new players any hope to catch up, before long all your competitors have left or joined you and you have no more competitors any more. 

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL did you win yet?

yessssss! A lot of frustration 

Posted

Fix the servers first or other fixes won't matter at all !
New rewards ? cool , can't login sometimes so not usefull
New content can wait , class fixes can wait , being able to play can't :|

2 people like this

Posted

thatt english tho

*that. 

Posted

Lucy Ann Blanc costume when?
Key Sleeve costume when?
Fix kuno stealth so people quit -----ing when?

Plz

Posted (edited)

thats it im not gonna play until they fix the all game!:P

Edited by FakeDreams
bo

Posted

DK Karlstein and Lahr Arcien outfits pls, pretty sure they came before DK awakening and have no awakening weapon skin. Oh and owl pet too pls

don't you want my money? :c

Wondering about this too. Also still waiting for the new horse armor costumes that have been out in Korea for a year now.

Posted

buff Valkyrie

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, the voice changing is just pathetic. All you can hear is the character giggling or grunting for like a second, sometimes even less than than.

Posted

What's the problem? I like it so far. Voice-chat is a good thing.

No need to keep up any third-party-stuff. Less crap on my PC. Awesome! And finally being able to get Knowledge from Patrigo is good, I hate that question mark.
It's been 84 years!

Not voice chat new voices for chars

Posted (edited)

Exactly! and if they don't maximise their profits, then they cannot invest in the game anymore and in the end it's still bad for us, the players, who lose the gaming experience.

Everyone who disagrees with you and appreciates this week's update did clearly not spend more than 9$ on this game. Because anything NEW added to the game is worth the 9$. But for who spent more money, clearly expects some promises to be kept. I spent some money in this game too, I like the game, but the way how Kakao Games decides to MINIMISE their profit (with their mumbo-jumbo updates) will ruin this game. If they don't even know when they will release DK or Kamasylven and all they care is to spend our money on drinks and cars, then someone should remind their CEO that if we are not pleased, he will not have anything to spend. I wish I could see their income chart for the next 7 days, compared to the last 7 days.

Image result for crying babyImage result for crying babyImage result for crying baby

That's you.  That's what you sound like.

FYI:

I've spent $200-400/month on this game since its release.  I appreciated this patch.  I think the furniture is really cute.  Do I wish it had been Kamasylvia?  Yes.  Can I accept that it isn't?  Also yes.

Do I agree with everything they've done?  No.  (f*** these cooking changes----give me CP or give me more milk byproducts.)  Do I think overall the changes they've made to the game are fair and balanced improvements?  Yes.

There's a lot more in this game to keep it fun and interesting than there is in similar games (cough, Archeage, cough).  The developers and publisher release things closer to their predicted dates than other games (cough, Archeage).  And they care enough about the playerbase to actually respond to support tickets related to things other than billing problems (f*** you, Trion).  Our GMs and CMs are awesome, funny, creative, and most importantly responsive.  They give a damn.  I'd much rather have the game in this company's hands than in some others I've seen.

"they don't even know when they will release DK or Kamasylven"----You mean the "DK awakening" and "Kamasylvia".  Considering they missed their initial date, yeah, they probably don't.  Stuff comes up.  And they probably won't be telling us another date until a week or two before it's absolutely ready for release.  So calm down.

"all they care is to spend our money on drinks and cars"----Ah, yes, I totally believe that you saw all of them, the whole company, riding around in their new Ferraris.  You also saw them out clubbing and getting drunk on vodka while the server room started sparking, eventually being set on fire, and when they returned our lag had become worse.  And now we are stuck with them out partying again while the charred remains of the servers try desperately to keep the game afloat in their absence.  Is that precisely what you saw?

"remind their CEO that if we are not pleased, he will not have anything to spend. I wish I could see their income chart for the next 7 days, compared to the last 7 days."----https://www.statista.com/statistics/385634/annual-revenue-of-daum-kakao/

giphy.gif

Edited by Lyvectra
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I will not go as low as to start going at the managers. If they have anything completed and assuming there are no further orders from devs they will put it out. can we acknowledge th ey are working abd not just that they are human beings with a job and not robots. can we stop bashing them like dam ....

I want this and i want that attitude in this community. Jesus.

I work with a military mindset. i know an order is given somewhere to put out new content and seen as this isnt NA game go ----- at the devs in korea , To my knowdlege have more control to what goes out and gets updated.

Edited by Sempei