• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted

4/5/2017 Patch:

- More cash shop items, and rabbits
  (male gets armor, females get dress including the ones thats suppose to wear armors)
- login timer updated, 5k and 10k updated, more stuff. 5k dudes got screwed we get nothing as compensation for this change
         - 10k gives out maid

Posted

Can nobody timezone or what?

https://time.is/UTC

nope i can not :P

either way the notes should been up at 15:00 with the game

1 person likes this

Posted

either way the notes should been up at 15:00 with the game

Should have been up hours ago.

Posted

where  the hell are the patch notes? almost an hour now >_>

Posted

Do they actually make patch notes last minute.....lmao

Posted

Apparently you either don't or you have your time wrong.

HCLrxCB.jpg

Can nobody timezone or what?

That'd be because UTC doesn't observe daylight savings. UTC is GMT+0, which presently isn't in effect anywhere, and GMT is our Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) worldwide. 

In summary, UTC=GMT, which is currently an hour ahead due to daylight savings. Not to be mistaken for GMT+1 areas, where it's nearing 6pm now. That's a whole different kettle of fish. It's a bit tricky if you don't learn this when you're coming up. GMT/UTC/etc and how the timezone terminology works was something we all learn here in the UK, I guess it's a bit of national pride? Either way it was on our curriculum. 

Anywho the takeaway from this is that it's currently 4:42 in our worldwide UTC, but not in the "UTC timezone" as that timezone isn't actually a thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just in case anyone has not longed in and seen the donkey Kong (DK) awakening is not out yet

Posted (edited)

Anywho the takeaway from this is that it's currently 4:42 in our worldwide UTC, but not in the "UTC timezone" as that timezone isn't actually a thing.

I live in the UTC timezone.

1 - YOU said "UTC timezone"
2 - I showed you current time in UTC and it was NOT past 16:00

Please stop arguing with objective fact.

It is currently 3:42 in UTC.

Here's a few min later in GMT to demonstrate as well.ZGkOL4r.jpg

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wait, aren't you the same person that when in Incognito wanted to know if there was a person in charge of sexual harassment in case you ever ran into problems.  Then Sirbalin said, "WTF, who asks that" and you kept on about it so he kicked you?  Yeap....that was you....lol

I didn't ask if there was a person in charge of sexual harassment.  I asked if the officers would actually kick out someone who was harassing another guild member.  Basically, I was asking if the officers actually had any balls to be officers and do the right thing in a tough situation.  He said no, he wouldn't kick out someone who was harassing another guild member.  And if he told you anything other than that, then he's even dumber than I originally thought to have not understood my question.  So, I guess Sirbalin and his officers have no balls.  Although, I guess that should have been clear in the way he talked to the underage girl in his guild the way a pedophile talks to his next target.  (And FYI, I was not the only female in there who saw his behavior and thought he was a creep---I wasn't even the first one to point it out.)

But since you brought it up, allow me to answer the important question: "WTF, who asks that".  Obviously, women.  Specifically, women who have played several MMORPGs and been put through the bullshit that comes with ineffective guild management who can't control their members.  Guild management who would rather kick out a member who is being harassed rather than kicking out the harasser ("Oh, he's saying gross things to you and using his standing within the guild to abuse any power he has and lord it over you?  That's obviously your fault for being his target, here's a guild kick, it's you who is clearly the problem for even daring to speak to the guild leader about an officer's or other member's behavior.")  To be clear, I do NOT care about this incident, since I'm out and his shitty guild got merged with some other shitty guild that hopefully has better leadership.  But this kind of thing has happened to myself, and other women I've known, enough times that I can't let your comment slide by and pretend that there was definitely no reason that I even thought to ask Balin that question.  Did I think it was silly at the time?  Did I not want to ask, even though someone in the guild was already setting up shop to start creeping on me?  Yeah.  But it had to be asked.  And I'm really glad I did, because he gave me the answer by kicking me.  He would not have done anything, and he would not have been an effective leader.  He wouldn't have wanted to deal with it, and therefore it's a good thing he merged his guild into one where he didn't have to make those kind of decisions because he wouldn't have been able to make good ones.  I hope other women in any guild in any MMO read this somehow and find the courage themselves to ask their guild leaders this hard, seemingly ridiculous question, despite the ridicule they'll get for it at the time or later, because it's important to know how the people they trust to lead---in any setting---are going to respond to a crisis....BEFORE it turns into a crisis.

Edited by Lyvectra

Posted

That'd be because UTC doesn't observe daylight savings. UTC is GMT+0, which presently isn't in effect anywhere, and GMT is our Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) worldwide. 

In summary, UTC=GMT, which is currently an hour ahead due to daylight savings. Not to be mistaken for GMT+1 areas, where it's nearing 6pm now. That's a whole different kettle of fish. It's a bit tricky if you don't learn this when you're coming up. GMT/UTC/etc and how the timezone terminology works was something we all learn here in the UK, I guess it's a bit of national pride? Either way it was on our curriculum. 

Schooled. 

Just in case anyone has not longed in and seen the donkey Kong (DK) awakening is not out yet

Boooo, thanks for letting us know though. Do the outfits look cool? 

1 - YOU said "UTC timezone"2 - I showed you current time in UTC and it was NOT past 16:00

Please stop arguing with objective fact.

It is currently 3:42 in UTC.

My goodness you're thick. 

Posted (edited)

That moment you realize Kakao is doing as terrible a job as Nexon.... and then you realize Nexon is F2P while Kakao is B2P.... #triggered Nexon at least uploads patch notes before maintenance and is consistent with that... lmao

Edited by Woolam

Posted (edited)

Schooled. 

You should go back to yours; and maybe follow the conversation where he rebuked himself for using "UTC time zone" attempting to retort. 

I'm not sure what kind of idiot argues regarding time zones when literally anyone can look them up on demand.

https://time.is/GMT

ZGkOL4r.jpg

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

They are lazy xD 

Posted

C8pzHjnWsAIW8Wy.jpg:large

Yeah !

Posted

They are lazy xD 

or they even don't know whats in the patch ^^

Posted

damn you guys had 7 hours and more to put up patch notes, seriously?

Posted

U dont know ? They looking for another GM. 

So.. maybe thats why. xD 

Posted

You should go back to yours; and maybe follow the conversation where he rebuked himself for using "UTC time zone" attempting to retort. 
https://time.is/GMT

lol Ok, buddy. Your conversational skills are truly just top shelf quality, let me tell you. 

Posted (edited)

Kakao announced it would be 11 am eastern its is now just shy of 12. My last post mentioned poor time management on Kakao's side. They never fail to disappoint. I think its time to replace @CM_Aethon with someone that actually wants to work.

Edited by Pieze

Posted

makes sense to put patch notes in after acutally. 
in case some feature or thing did not make it in properly. and had to be removed. far bettter to have "revised patch notes" than to have ones that show stuff that didnt happen.

this means they would have to check in with the testers and patchers. and make patch notes after. its not rocket science. or do you guys expect every patch to be absolutly flawless without testing? without feedback etc? hmm?

Posted

its coming soon

Posted

lol Ok, buddy. Your conversational skills are truly just top shelf quality, let me tell you. 

You expect me to be nice when you say I'm thick because you don't know how to tell time and agree with someone's blatant misinformation?

It's not my fault you choose to latch on to someone else arguing against objective truth.

Posted

its coming soon™

You forgot the *™* 

Posted

You expect me to be nice when you say I'm thick because you don't know how to tell time and agree with someone's blatant misinformation?

It's not my fault you choose to latch on to someone else arguing against objective truth.

You show your butt in conversations and turn em into arguments long before anyone tosses offense towards you. This thread is no exception. But I'm not here to argue about people inciting Internet fights, I'm here for patch notes. 

Posted

makes sense to put patch notes in after acutally. 
in case some feature or thing did not make it in properly. and had to be removed. far bettter to have "revised patch notes" than to have ones that show stuff that didnt happen.

this means they would have to check in with the testers and patchers. and make patch notes after. its not rocket science. or do you guys expect every patch to be absolutly flawless without testing? without feedback etc? hmm?

Well I'm not too against patch notes after, but have them up as server goes up. They should be able to tell what they are putting in as they are putting it in. I still like patch notes during though, because it means I can plan things out. FFXIV puts patch notes before and during patches(expands and tells about economy)