• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted

Kakao announced it would be 11 am eastern its is now just shy of 12. My last post mentioned poor time management on Kakao's side. They never fail to disappoint. I think its time to replace @CM_Aethon with someone that actually wants to work.

I'm pretty sure they are understaffed, but of course a 12-something little sh*t like you that never worked in their life wouldn't understand.

wtb patch notes

Posted

You show your butt in conversations and turn em into arguments long before anyone tosses offense towards you. This thread is no exception. But I'm not here to argue about people inciting Internet fights, I'm here for patch notes. 

I pointed out someone was giving the wrong information and they argued with me, then you directly insulted me after and were expecting some kind of social nicety or something.

If you're here for patch notes keep your commentary to yourself instead of making yourself look smart backing up someone talking out of their butt about things they openly demonstrate a lack of understanding about.

But sure, put it on me that you resorted to petty playground antics because you have comprehension problems with listed time conversions.

Posted

I'm pretty sure they are understaffed, but of course a 12-something little sh*t like you that never worked in their life wouldn't understand.

wtb patch notes

man i mean its thair job. if you got be up at 3:30 in the morning to get to your job 2 hours away at 6am than you bloody well do it

Posted

I just w8ing for this one  bdo-thin-terna-dark-knight-costume.jpg

Posted (edited)

I pointed out someone was giving the wrong information and they argued with me, then you directly insulted me after and were expecting some kind of social nicety or something.
If you're here for patch notes keep your commentary to yourself instead of making yourself look smart backing up someone talking out of their butt about things they openly demonstrate a lack of understanding about.

But sure, put it on me that you resorted to petty playground antics because you have comprehension problems with listed time conversions.

https://time.is/London

Greenwich is in London.

And I'm the one who has no understanding lul

Edited by Carvain

Posted (edited)

Hmmm, do you think we could put together patch notes quicker than Kakao by crowdsourcing the info from the game? So far I found out these:

- player crafted trade crates / pirate coins fixed price 100% (trading nerf for those who sell above 100%)

- marketplace favorite search phrases can be bookmarked now

- discos now need to be ordered into an x shape instead of + to complete the scroll

- family fame rewards have been added in

- mail box buttons are larger now

- you can pick a main server now to log into your home channel easily

Edited by Silfay

Posted (edited)

Greenwich is in London.

Good job! You can correctly identify locations.

Geography is related, but not time zones. London is not currently operating on GMT, but on BST.

BST is UTC+1; so yes... YOU are the one who has no understanding.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london

6grtuM0.jpg

Edited by bakimono

Posted

Where are the new patch notes ???????

Posted

Geography is related, but not time zones. London is not currently operating on GMT, but on BST.

BST is UTC+1

6grtuM0.jpg

Thank you for finally grasping it. 

Posted

Greenwich is in London.

Are you just ignoring what it says at the bottom of your link?

Time zone
Currently British Summer Time (BST), UTC +1
Standard time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC +0) starts October 29, 2017

When the time went forward Britain stops using GMT and switched to BST which is UTC +1 or GMT+1 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for finally grasping it. 

lol.

The cognitive bias is real.

Do explain how UTC+1 = UTC.

Posted

Me too. Though that's the awakening one, so not coming until awakening. At least it's an awakening one that actually looks good...

Posted

That is so 80s, i might get.

Posted

maybe you would get off from facebook and post f****** patch notes...

Posted

BST is UTC+1

GMT is quite a fun subject as there's a lot of different opinions. Some say that, for instance, UK is always GMT while it shifts between UTC+0 and +1. So depending on who you ask, London is operating on GMT ;)

Doesn't really matter as it is deprecated imo and people should start using UTC instead of local variants like BST.

Posted

Me too :(

Posted

i don't know why you bother trying to teach this idiot about time zones lol, just let him think he knows that he is right and be done.

Posted

GMT is quite a fun subject as there's a lot of different opinions. Some say that, for instance, UK is always GMT while it shifts between UTC+0 and +1. So depending on who you ask, London is operating on GMT ;)

Doesn't really matter as it is deprecated imo and people should start using UTC instead of local variants like BST.

The argument was over UTC and the person I'm responding to insists London time = UTC.

London is currently on UTC+1 but they feel the need to argue it isn't.

1 person likes this

Posted

So they post picture on twitter about new items in shop, but they haven't made a patch note O_o?

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop -----ing about GMT and focus on the issue that there are no patch notes yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

The argument was over UTC and the person I'm responding to insists London time = UTC.

London is currently on UTC+1 but they feel the need to argue it isn't.

That's because people fail to grasp that UTC is GMT only.

Although the UK changes times in the summer various other places, primarily in Africa, stick to GMT all year round. They seem to think that when the UK changes to BST the entire of GMT moves an hour with it but they don't.

Posted

That's because people fail to grasp that UTC is GMT only.

Although the UK changes times in the summer various other places, primarily in Africa, stick to GMT all year round. They seem to think that when the UK changes to BST the entire of GMT moves an hour with it but they don't.

Wait... you mean... the U.K. isn't the center of the universe? D:

1 person likes this

Posted

Patch notes pleassssssse , server's been up forever now. I still don't understand why can't they give us patch notes before hand like other game does. =.=

Posted

They just announced they received changes to the patch-notes and therefore have to edit their template before posting it.  

I guess that means my post of "Patch notes when" is a bit pointless now?