• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When DK awakening !!!?

we need announcement about dk awakening and kamasylvia . :(:(:(

bdo-awakening-main.jpg

Edited by Ayaze
1 person likes this

Posted

2. House Fame Event!

• Update: The event reward will be distributed on April 5th during the maintenance via in-game mail.

That was edited, I checked it three nights ago and it said it will be distributed after maintenance on 3/29.

Posted

Thanks for keeping us posted. But somethings nagging me, that's an awfully large update for what's shown. 

Possible pre-load that they cannot disclose? :o

Posted

DK awaking should be next week if they do there patches like korea so just wait

Posted

[ Edit - CM_Aethon: A statement regarding Kamasylvia has been issued already, you may read it below ]

Greetings All,

I just had a quick meeting with the team regarding the release of Kamasylvia, it looks as though there may have been a miscommunication as to when the content would be released. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

So bored ¬¬:(

1 person likes this

Posted

No fifth pet here.  Move along.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not fulfilling promises... As expected :D

6 hours maintenance for this ayyyyyy lmao

Edited by Flames
1 person likes this

Posted

I am still waiting for some class changes. 

Waiting in progress...

Posted

I love Character Customization but apart from the voice customization added, this patch is a shit sallad.

^_^

3 people like this

Posted

useless patch

Posted (edited)

759b95043365400c92796d382f883e37.png

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Edited by Ricardo
13 people like this

Posted

well its not like you all cant look up what they did in Korea and see they copy it to a T like i said DK awaking should be next week if they do it like they did

Posted

633MB is an awful lot for that list of patch notes...

2 people like this

Posted

If you go by the Korean Dark Knight release and (41 days later) awakening... we should get ours April 12th.

1 person likes this

Posted

Y'all got no patience.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do ppl whine about a weekly patch being worthless?  Man I wish ppl were old enough to remember when games had maintenance once a month and it was just for server stability.  Game changes came with new area releases that were at best every 6 months but usually a year or more.

9 people like this

Posted

Why the ----- is the community having to GUESS this anyway?  Why can't they actually communicate release dates for major content updates and class awakenings.  I really don't understand this company at all. 

Posted

Tastes really salty in here.

But not every patch can be the super patch to bring balance and content to everything. Besides, most probably aren't 'ready' for elf land yet anyway.

3 people like this

Posted

wow big bunch of nothing, GG

Posted

Dead game by summer confirmed?

1 person likes this

Posted

at least you managed to dissapoint again, well done.

@GM_Dew 

Posted

Kakao Games, you are a god damn joke! Just sell this game to someone else please. You can't confirm anything, yet you say you are releasing this and that within then and there. It's actual magic the way you make a game that is so good, seem so shit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would an event end on 29.03 and we would receive the rewards 1 week later, after saying we would receive them this week. It's a simple ******* box. All you have to do is type some code and ship it to people. It has no logic.

I want a reward for sitting outside the game for 6hours. In 6hours I would have earned 10m from afk fishing. I want my House Fame event reward today!!! Not next week, not next year. T O D A Y! I didn't wait 6hours of maintenance for some idiotic voices. I waited for my House Fame Reward!!!

If you say something happens today, then either do it or fire the guy who makes you look unprofessional to your customers. Fire that idiot that said that Kamasylven will be released this month and that House Fame event will be given today.

BDO, we are your customers. If you are not serious, we start spending our money in other MMO. Keep doing this $hit and the game will be a dead memory in 1 year and your CEO will not drive the latest Ferarri anymore.

Shutup.

12 people like this

Posted

If you go by the Korean Dark Knight release and (41 days later) awakening... we should get ours April 12th.

Yeah that maybe so, but what makes you think they will release it after 41 days just because they had that in Korea ?

Let me burst that bubble for you, that is guess work since we clearly don't follow the Korean patches.

I mean look at the Voice option, Korea got it 2 weeks ago and we get it now.

Also they own statement tells us they can't or wont say anything about the awakening or kamisilva for that matter.

So like always don't ever get your hopes up with this publisher they will only smack it into the ground like always.

With kashkow who has clearly no backbone to speak of everything is rng.

Its sad but that just the way kashkow employes are, scared to speak against their consumers and i bet even their Korean overlords.

Look at the russian publisher, then look at kashkow west and start laughing and crying at the same time. 

Posted

I hope this empty patch means they are fixing the potato servers...
btw could somebody post the reward attendance? please!!