• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted

and I was hoping for Dawley Synade costume or some other costume we didn't have yet which there is a ton, instead we get a patch with no new costume release and content we don't even care about.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well then it was a foolish investment of yours, no one forced you to pay for the game or for ingame items

Clearly you understand nothing, youre one of those laid back customers that will take the shit thats given to them, its fine stay that way because you sound like one of their lapdogs 

Posted

*watch people speaking, and see no -----ing difference with wow forums or other F2P game.* (except with gameforge F2P game because... they are even worst than EA ^^' )

so... *grab popcorn*

Posted

That's also ignorant because the issue with desync and or lag goes way beyond just the hardware and configurations.

Which is why people in EU/NA can play in KR with LESS DESYNC, indeed.

Posted (edited)

Well if you have over 1k fame you get rewarded, so not entirely nothing. Besides that not a damn thing happened.=\

We get rewarded next week. So nothing happened this week. Just a 6h downtime.

I just noticed that the people who are not mad about this joke of an update are those with 1-2 posts or who never spent more than 9$ on this game. So probably these are fake staff accounts, to try to balance the anger on the forums.

Edited by NVG

Posted

Clearly you understand nothing, youre one of those laid back customers that will take the shit thats given to them, its fine stay that way because you sound like one of their lapdogs 

I'm the foolish lap dog, while you spend your money on a game you're not happy with. Yeah, I'm the fool.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Found below are the patch notes for this week. We are excited to introduce new additional voice options to enhance your character customization experience. This week’s patch is ~ 633MB.

Untitled.thumb.png.63de58ad02462014060e6

something about file sizes...

3 people like this

Posted

Nearly 1gb for this patch...either those are some high quality voices, or there are some ninja changes they are not telling us about...I do not believe what they have told us is near 1GB...

Posted (edited)

I'm the foolish lap dog, while you spend your money on a game you're not happy with. Yeah, I'm the fool.

How do you know if you're happy with a game or not that cost money to buy it without even playing it or trying it O.o dumbest post I've ever read on the forums.

Don't even bother mentioning guest pass, 7 days isn't enough time to experience the game.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

I am unhappy with this update too. I spent my money on a game I was happy with. Now I am not happy with the game anymore. No more money will be spent. I hope BDO CEO reads this! I think this applies to everyone who is unhappy with this update.

Posted

Unable to log in due to it saying maintenance is still up even doe its 14:45 UTC

You must be from the future then :)

2 people like this

Posted

Really disappointed to see a lack of balance patches from KR week after week. 

Posted

I hope BDO CEO reads this!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!111!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!1!1!!!

Posted

Still didn't fix the disconnect screen. It hasn't been interactive in like 3 months now. Loading your incredibly slow ass game every time i get disconnected is -----ing lame. Almost as lame as you asking for our money when you don't do a -----ing thing.

3 people like this

Posted

Kashkao, how about upgrading server hardware or taking them off of DSL connections?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nearly 1gb for this patch...either those are some high quality voices, or there are some ninja changes they are not telling us about...I do not believe what they have told us is near 1GB...

probably pre download content for kamasylve like they did with margoria so we didn't have to download a giant patch at release.

Edited by Excisionex
1 person likes this

Posted

A dog would no you are there thay can smell you

Posted

Who are you guys, early patch notes two weeks in a row, what is going on here. 

1 person likes this

Posted

now if they also open the server earlier from the Schedule it would be Amazing hehe

Posted

[ Edit - CM_Aethon: A statement regarding Kamasylvia has been issued already, you may read it below ]

Greetings All,

I just had a quick meeting with the team regarding the release of Kamasylvia, it looks as though there may have been a miscommunication as to when the content would be released. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

Kamasylvia will be the next Nouver?

Posted

Nothing Gaiden absolutely nothing. But loook they have their hand out for our money.

Posted

This? No, this isn't standard.

The launch drivel you mentioned? Yes, that's absolutely standard. I.e., class balance, compensation for extended downtime (which we even got during that time) and so on. 100% standard in every single online game.

Also the events at launch were a lot better, not speaking about the boss armor or free ogre rings everywhere, i mean the 7 days value packs and free pets once in a while were nice. 
Honestly just thinking at new players that have to buy pets because it seems like they aren't going to give them out anymore makes me feel bad for them. 

Still i agree with everything you said.

Posted

Edit the wrong post there @CM_Aethon?

That edit makes no -----ing sense...

I've made it a bit more clear now, since we already covered this in another thread. But just to be extra safe I'll include it here as well.

There was an initial miscommunication about the release of Kamasylvia. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

Posted

Nothing Gaiden absolutely nothing. But loook they have their hand out for our money.

Nothing new but I'm sure they fired the guy who had his hand out by now, now they just have a collection bucket setup

1 person likes this

Posted

I've made it a bit more clear now, since we already covered this in another thread. But just to be extra safe I'll include it here as well.

There was an initial miscommunication about the release of Kamasylvia. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

:facepalm:

Are you aware that you're less credible than Sean Spicer atm? I know you said you're working stateside and all.