• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted

Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes WHEN :o

what about hunter ones? :( 

Posted

Nothing new but I'm sure they fired the guy who had his hand out by now, now they just have a collection bucket setup

I need to bio. Where's that bucket at?

Posted

:facepalm:

Are you aware that you're less credible than Sean Spicer atm? I know you said you're working stateside and all.

say ty that his actually here reading people comments and also replaying :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Please remove the CUCKBOOK link on my launcher!!!!

Posted (edited)

LOL. Last time, you said the rewards would be handed out after maintenance on 3/29.

Seriously this is getting really tiring with the constant change of information with no acknowledgement, at least own up to it and apologize.

Don't even want to go into the fact that there's LITERALLY NOTHING in this patch, proving that you guys are just stalling time for the Dark Knight awakening. Jesus Christ, just -----ing release the content, I guarantee it's already finished, but you lazy cucks just want to delay it for "the business model" memes.

I believe that next week is indeed "after maintenance on 3/29"

Here's my 100% accurate prediction of all future content releases: It will be in the future

Edited by Neptuno

Posted (edited)

OK give this guy something for being so funny. This made my day.

O.o

What the, I quoted the guy talking about the servers exploding and taking half the Netherlands with it.

Sorry PandoraRose, I was not quoting you this time. You get serious but the guy i was quoting was funny.

Edited by Pep_Pur

Posted

PfqoUWwOo.png

nice maths kakao

God damn idiots cant even do math right 

I've made it a bit more clear now, since we already covered this in another thread. But just to be extra safe I'll include it here as well.

There was an initial miscommunication about the release of Kamasylvia. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

how about you just close the game, refund everyone, and go lie somewhere else?

Posted

I'm not gonna thank him for hitting ctrl-v. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ty for another empty patch.

Posted

We get rewarded next week. So nothing happened this week. Just a 6h downtime.

I just noticed that the people who are not mad about this joke of an update are those with 1-2 posts or who never spent more than 9$ on this game. So probably these are fake staff accounts, to try to balance the anger on the forums.

LMAO i spent over 3k$ on this game, so that the devs can make fun of us 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks

bd9f9e7bc7.png

Posted

God damn idiots cant even do math right 

how about you just close the game, refund everyone, and go lie somewhere else?

LOL they're off by an hour :'D

Posted (edited)

Can we please for the love of god get something patched in that's useful? Useful buffs/nerfs, there shouldn't be a week that passes by that every class gets a new outfit/costume seriously. Also, how come the Kuno is the only female class that doesn't have the Kyrill outfit? Like wtf. Kunoichi should be getting more outfit releases since she's the class with the least. As many outfits as Korea has, there should be enough. At least itll hold people off.

Like this game is starting to get really annoying, you guys take forever to respond to tickets...You don't listen to what the community want cause you're so  hellbent on a schedule that isn't even promoting your game properly. If I spoke korean, I'd definitely be over there in Korea.

Tamer/Beserker/Valkyrie/Musa and many other classes have gotten new outfits, what about Kuno? nothing. You constantly re-release outfits that nobody asked for or wants because they all look exactly the same. Looking at the same character outfits for a year or 2 now is really frustrating.  Next week, you should release all the fanmade outfits that got designed over in Korea during the costume contest. Along with the Dark Knight awakening, that's if you knew what you were doing. Most likely, next week there would be another outfit that nobody wants or that someone already has in the game because they're too lazy to give us something new.

WAITING.A.WHOLE.WEEK.FOR.NOTHING.

Edited by blacklagoon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The 3 belts obtained as rewards from the Rhutum Sentry Post quest can now be moved among characters of the same family.

• Rhutum Fighter Belt

• Rhutum Elite Fighter belt

• Sturdy Rhutum Elite Fighter belt

Ok, but what about the Marni's 2nd lab questline belt? This: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/12217/ it is (was?) also character bound, or it was chaged as well, just forgot to mention it?

Edited by Ponge85

Posted

Class buff/nerfs when ? Korea got class changes which are missing here for weeks. Just why...

You should know by now EU waits quite a while for the updates in KR in pretty much every MMO, don't waste your breath it's been like that for years.

Posted

LOL. Last time, you said the rewards would be handed out after maintenance on 3/29.

But, that IS after maintenance. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've made it a bit more clear now, since we already covered this in another thread. But just to be extra safe I'll include it here as well.

There was an initial miscommunication about the release of Kamasylvia. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

ok now that was sweet. He came back to explain as much as they let him. Now GM_Aethon can you cheat a little, look at the horses I get and help me get some great ones. After all I love you for you are the best GM. :x

Wait your a CM not a GM...say what?

Edited by Pep_Pur
Wait your a CM not a GM...say what?

Posted

no.thumb.PNG.c1d3957a01b45ec49069c611aa2

So much for new Rewards...

Posted

Nerf wizard and witches. ty.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we please for the love of god get something patched in that's useful? I don't care about buffs and what not, there shouldn't be a week that passes by that every class gets a new outfit/costume seriously. Also, how come the Kuno is the only female class that doesn't have the Kyrill outfit? Like wtf. Kunoichi should be getting more outfit releases since she's the class with the least. As many outfits as Korea has, there should be enough. At least itll hold people off.

Like this game is starting to get really annoying, you guys take forever to respond to tickets...You don't listen to what the community want cause you're so  hellbent on a schedule that isn't even promoting your game properly. If I spoke korean, I'd definitely be over there in Korea.

Yeah stupid useless things like game content and gameplay updates. My waifu can't dress up in damage tweaks! 

Posted

Nerf wizard and witches. ty.

Not really sure why witches need a nerf. Their awakening is not the same as wizard and not as powerful.

Posted

we should get Trump to deport them 

LOL they're off by an hour 

Posted

Why do ppl whine about a weekly patch being worthless?  Man I wish ppl were old enough to remember when games had maintenance once a month and it was just for server stability.  Game changes came with new area releases that were at best every 6 months but usually a year or more.

it's because they told us we would be getting kamasylva. In March. This is the last patch in March. We will not be getting it in March. And to make it worse instead of just telling us they messed up they try to ninja edit all of the information they gave us. They don't respect us as paying customers. (look at my transaction history cm/gms) and its honestly a little insulting. We all saw the description of the YouTube video and we asked about it for two months to make sure it was accurate. They didn't say anything and changed it the day before the last patch in March. 

I'm very salty at the cm/gms right now. Yeah they made a mistake. But it would have been better to say. Hey guys, we messed up this is our fault. Here's 25 of each type of shard. And then kamasylva will come out [EXACT DATE M##########]

but no. Its just, no we can't tell you, it was a miscommunication, not our fault, oh no it was erroneous information. REALLY? Cause it was on your official YouTube for 2 months.  And linked to multiple times by you guys on this forum. 

1 person likes this

Posted

6 hours only for that ?

well...

Posted

How do you know if you're happy with a game or not that cost money to buy it without even playing it or trying it O.o dumbest post I've ever read on the forums.

Don't even bother mentioning guest pass, 7 days isn't enough time to experience the game.

Why spend money if you're against it, damn dude.