• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 29th 2017

412 posts in this topic

Posted

I've made it a bit more clear now, since we already covered this in another thread. But just to be extra safe I'll include it here as well.

There was an initial miscommunication about the release of Kamasylvia. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

a short while is 2 months these days?

Posted

Yeah stupid useless things like game content and gameplay updates. My waifu can't dress up in damage tweaks! 

What content?

1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes I wonder if devs are joking on us like:

ZQChgri.pngDark Knight

• Fixed an issue where the Dark Knight's damage was not always dealt properly when attacking with a Javelin while riding an elephant.

Really this was issue ?? Dark knight on elephant with javelin.... my god xDxDxDxD

Seriously we need fixing balance of classes not this DK javelin shit

1 person likes this

Posted

:facepalm:

Are you aware that you're less credible than Sean Spicer atm? I know you said you're working stateside and all.

Thoses guys lost every piece of their credibility the days you revealed that a friend of your got a quick answer from PA, while thoses guys seem unable to have any com with PA 9_9

Posted

LMAO i spent over 3k$ on this game, so that the devs can make fun of us 

LOL did you win yet?

Posted

What content?

I didn't say they released any today, dummy.

Posted (edited)

Please allow us to decorate castle and villas that we can use for player housing with absolutely no other benefits.

There are new pearl shop furniture items all the time, but we have no place to put them!

We need a home with as many bedrooms as there are cash shop beds.

Giving us a space to put cash shop items simply makes sense. As it is, those of us wanting to collect all the furniture sets CANNOT.

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

I've made it a bit more clear now, since we already covered this in another thread. But just to be extra safe I'll include it here as well.

There was an initial miscommunication about the release of Kamasylvia. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

It so easy just you an announcement about dk awakening or some thith with kama patch

Posted

Sorry but the node wars times are still starting too late for most of the east coast players, an hour earlier would be more beneficial to those who have jobs.

1 person likes this

Posted

So 6 hours for a voice patch that nobody can seem to use?
Useless

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure would like to know what this new loyal event actually has in store for us... Not sure why there isn't a picture released or even why it isn't added in yet.

Posted

Looks like 61 pre awakening is a legitimate possibility now if they still won't even give us a release date for it or Kamasylve area. Was also told Kamasylve is being released before awakening can anyone confirm or deny this?

Posted

I didn't say they released any today, dummy.

Okay, so what was your point?

Posted (edited)

.....every goddamned week, we're second from the servers blowing up completely and taking half of the Netherlands with them (in the case of  EU), nevermind the absolutely inexcusable lag going on in the NA region - .....

ok now this is the guy I wanted to quote. This made my day...Blow up the Netherlands..hahahaha I love it. B|

I got ta follow this dude...lol.

Edited by Pep_Pur
I got ta follow this dude...lol.

Posted (edited)

Realtalk though, thanks for coming forward and being open about missing the deadline for Kama. I don't mind it being late. 

Okay, so what was your point?

ohmygod To literally annoy you specifically, Jeynar. That was the point. 

Edited by Cardiel

Posted (edited)

[ Edit - CM_Aethon: A statement regarding Kamasylvia has been issued already, you may read it below ]

"This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly"

HOW is over a month "corrected a short while later"? How. the. -----. ?. 

@CM_Aethon

Edited by aidlac

Posted

Yeah, voice changes are great. Except you can't hear your character's voice during creation because they give you every pose but the ones where your character actually uses their voice.

Posted

What's the problem? I like it so far. Voice-chat is a good thing.

No need to keep up any third-party-stuff. Less crap on my PC. Awesome! And finally being able to get Knowledge from Patrigo is good, I hate that question mark.
It's been 84 years!

Posted (edited)

Yeah, voice changes are great. Except you can't hear your character's voice during creation because they give you every pose but the ones where your character actually uses their voice.

Wrong, the voices are not working at all actually. The voice over options have been removed, so the "celebrating new voices" event is pointless as it can be so far

Edited by ShadoZzz

Posted

Wrong, the voices are not working at all actually. The voice over options have been removed, so the "celebrating new voices" event is pointless as it can be so far

So no one gonna mention the fact that voices are actually not working?

Right, enlighten me here. What is this change actually supposed to be? I thought it was just a few new voice pre-selects. Is it something different, or more?

Posted

You know.. I was gonna come to say ROVE RUUD OR RIOTbut the heck are you guys doing? No outfits at all.

Ded game

Posted

Not all patches are amazing, no issues from me.

Thanks for the notes and hard work

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Right, enlighten me here. What is this change actually supposed to be? I thought it was just a few new voice pre-selects. Is it something different, or more?

It seems it was supposed to be different voices for every character as it says, but because the actual in game voices are gone it doesn't work at all. Pretty ironic is it not? Since this patch was mostly about this xD

Edited by ShadoZzz

Posted

What's the problem? I like it so far. Voice-chat is a good thing.

No need to keep up any third-party-stuff. Less crap on my PC. Awesome! And finally being able to get Knowledge from Patrigo is good, I hate that question mark.
It's been 84 years!

Voice chat? We don't have voice chat. Where'd you get the idea that we're getting voice chat?

2 people like this

Posted

fix giant!!!!!

when he attacks targets close to him the attacks do not hit, even after grapple