• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tier 8 horse

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking to buy a pure white tier 8 horse 

-NA

Please message me if interested in selling one :)

Posted

160609121911-alex-hua-tian-china-equestr

1 person likes this

Posted

How many hundreds of pearls are you offering?

Posted

How many hundreds of pearls are you offering?

Pathetic.

5 people like this

Posted

Not sure how far you will get - but breeding might be your best bet as a lot of people would want pearl items in exchange 

Posted

pretty retarded. So now ppl are trading items with real money? pretty bad for the ingame market if you ask me. They should really disable gifting imp.

3 people like this

Posted

Not sure how far you will get - but breeding might be your best bet as a lot of people would want pearl items in exchange 

Exactly what Aastrid is saying, I don't think you will get any white ones without having to pay a good chunk of pearls for it.
Whites are pretty rare and in high demand, and with how little horse breeding is worth compared to afk processing or even fishing, it's not even worthwhile without pearl exchanges.

3 people like this

Posted

The price for a T8 on the Market is a joke.

And when you want a pur white T8, just forget it lol unpayable.

Breed it or do Horseraces for the Gamble, but im pretty sure no one will ever sell you a pur white T8 for the actuall "Marketprice".. not even one single T8...

3 people like this

Posted

The price for a T8 on the Market is a joke.

And when you want a pur white T8, just forget it lol unpayable.

Breed it or do Horseraces for the Gamble, but im pretty sure no one will ever sell you a pur white T8 for the actuall "Marketprice".. not even one single T8...

Yep, pretty much. And with the upcoming patch it will be even harder. I know a lot of breeders like myself is quitting completely with horse breeding.
I've sold 30 T8's. I've P2W'ed all the way. And it was only worth it for me since I was selling to friends and guildies that would pay for the rerolls I use to make perfect T8's, and the resets I use to keep getting T8's in general.

Now with the patch incoming I don't see the point in it anymore, if I can't provide people I know with good horses I don't see the fun with it anymore, so I am out.

(For the people that don't know, in KR there is a 10 minute registration queue on horses, and a serverwide notification when a T8 or T9 has been put on the market, so it will be very very hard to get one when that patch hits)

2 people like this

Posted

I am getting more and more worried about this horse market and breeding stuff. It really is a serious problem for the overall game play imo. I said earlier about this, that is begin to look like prostitution with pearl offering for a good horse.

Just my opinion.

Posted

I am getting more and more worried about this horse market and breeding stuff. It really is a serious problem for the overall game play imo. I said earlier about this, that is begin to look like prostitution with pearl offering for a good horse.

Just my opinion.

Horse breeders did not start this though at all, random people started offering, I got offers before I even considered doing anything like that, I even got offers for real money before pearl gifting came, though I did not do that.

4 people like this

Posted

Base t8 is 10k pearl ( i sold mine for 2.1k because i dont need pearl but still didnt want to give it away for free)

Decked out t8 is 30k pearl since they are already "p2w'ed".

Posted

Horse breeders did not start this though at all, random people started offering, I got offers before I even considered doing anything like that, I even got offers for real money before pearl gifting came, though I did not do that.

I didn't say the horse breeders started this and I understand why they react as they do. But for the game itself it's not good, and that's what i our CM's in here should be concern about.

Posted

pretty retarded. So now ppl are trading items with real money? pretty bad for the ingame market if you ask me. They should really disable gifting imp.

Yeah pretty retarded that you complain how people who actually play the game can be rewarded items from behind P2W wall.

Posted

I didn't say the horse breeders started this and I understand why they react as they do. But for the game itself it's not good, and that's what i our CM's in here should be concern about.

Nah I agree, they should make horses more worthwhile, if there was actual silver in it, there would be more breeders, and more horses on the market.
But right now you kinda need to P2W to make it somewhat worthwhile, if you wanna try to stay competitive, which is pretty sad, since the horse market is very dead, T8's should have a lot higher base value, it's the end game horse. You are not likely to swap one out when you buy it, it should be an investment.

But as I said earlier, they are changing the market, so the pearl trading will be as retarded as it is on the normal market where people want pearls for kzarka etc. When you can't guarantee someone an item there will at least be a lot less of it than it is now. Allthough I think the market will dry up a little more cause of it. So first option would be the best.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nah I agree, they should make horses more worthwhile, if there was actual silver in it, there would be more breeders, and more horses on the market.But right now you kinda need to P2W to make it somewhat worthwhile, if you wanna try to stay competitive, which is pretty sad, since the horse market is very dead, T8's should have a lot higher base value, it's the end game horse. You are not likely to swap one out when you buy it, it should be an investment.

But as I said earlier, they are changing the market, so the pearl trading will be as retarded as it is on the normal market where people want pearls for kzarka etc. When you can't guarantee someone an item there will at least be a lot less of it than it is now. Allthough I think the market will dry up a little more cause of it. So first option would be the best.

100% atleast add VP to affect horse market sales 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they forgot to disable the gifting option after Christmas sales.

or they *cough* did it on *cough* purpose cuz they found it was a good way to *cough* milk people  

Posted (edited)

No one is going to sell you one unless it's for pearls. If you really want a T8 your best bet is to camp the horse market for a few hours. You should see at least one T8 pass by. It's boring but worth it. Do it fast though. There are some changes coming to the horse market including delayed listing and notifications similar to the MP. Once that hits chances of sniping a T8 becomes even smaller.

Keep in mind you won't have time to check out the skills though. They get sniped in seconds. That means you're basically gambling 175-250M on a potential potato T8 but it's worth it imo.

Edited by Eppo

Posted (edited)

The common PMs a ranked Horsebreeder regulary gets :

Do you have a T8 for sale?

Do you sell your t8 to me?

Sell me your pure white T8 with all speedskills at this ridiculous low marketprice,

because i have no clue about how much work you put in breeding it!

(fine not 100% exactly the last one beeing said but thats how it is!)

Edited by Nuahlia
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

yes, people have to stop hating on those who want pearls.

Just considering the ABSOLUTE VAST amount of time, and luck, and in many cases, pearls(for skill resets) to get a t8 with good skills (Let alone t9-ready skills) do you REALLY, HONESTLY think selling it @ 200(ish) mil (Minus -30% because value pack don't affect horse market tax) is worth it?

Hint: Its not.

Until they fix (And yes, it most definitely is broken) the horse market prices, your best bet is to make your own. (Hint: start with a t4 lv 30 male and 2x t5 lv 24 females for a pretty decent chance at 2xt7's you can later breed for another somewhat fairish chance at a t8, and then level said t8, pumping 10-20, if lucky, skill changes while it levels. NOW After u do that and mange, with PURE HORSESHOE-UP-ANUS luck to get a good t8, decide if that, with THE BEST RNG possible, is worth selling on market. If u do decide to sell for ingame silver, look me up. I'll buy it!)

Edited by AtmaDarkwolf

Posted

Yeah... Would never sell my tier 8 horses (only got two from insane amount of breeds) for that low amount of silver... No way. Not even pearls for the pure white.

Posted

Nono as a certain someone doesn't fail to mention in every thread. Prices are fine for horses - lol.

What a joke. We breeders argued how many times about it now? Now everybody has to live with the consequences.

Posted

The common PMs a ranked Horsebreeder regulary gets :

Do you have a T8 for sale?

Do you sell your t8 to me?

Sell me your pure white T8 with all speedskills at this ridiculous low marketprice,

because i have no clue about how much work you put in breeding it!

(fine not 100% exactly the last one beeing said but thats how it is!)

This 100% sums it up - i was constantly messaged for a week from the same person wanting to buy my T8s! They also were messaging my Guildies as i think they were looking at the training leaderboard on the channel.

I have only ever bred three T8s (A, B & C skins) and managed to get two pure whites from racing boxes... I would never sell mine :S too much hassle and downgrades in breedings 

Posted

100k pearls please.

Posted

100k pearls please.

Special offer for you Kei 200k pearls plz