• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tier 8 horse

84 posts in this topic

Posted

That was my potato horse I was selling. I don't care who it goes to as long as they use my horses well. I didn't feel like leveling a male to breed it so I figured I might as well get some pearls for things I've been wanting. For those wondering, I found a buyer right away, they had no problem gifting first and they were able to snipe the horse with no issues. I've got 3 other T8s that I'm thinking of selling for pearls while I still can. I already have 2 courser T8s that I'm going to keep (one with 2-seater for wars and then a pure white that will become a T9). c:

I feel like I'm finally being rewarded for all the bad horse breeding RNG now that I'm quitting it. xD

You're the best case scenario then. =)

Posted

Oh, no you can sell it to a player of your choice if it's friend to friend you can set up a time ( you still risk someone else sniping by bad luck). However, I wouldn't trust some random person selling it for pearls as he can get multiple people to put upfront pearls and get you all to chase the buy. And if you don't get it, it's "oh well i tried sorry" I bought two T8s so far from my wife who has a farm of them. She finally got her purebred white horse though at max speed with instant S(lucky *****) =). Maybe I should go on her account and sell it to myself

That may work for T8s since not a lot of people would have 200 million in the bank when looking at the horse market.

But twice I tried selling a lower tier horse to a guildie and failed. First was a level 1 T6, she saw it come up, clicked on it, got an error message and the horse poofed.  Turns out she accidentally bought a level 30 T6 for way more than she intended to spend at the time. Fortunately it had good skills.

Then last week she asked if I had a low level horse that she could ride around to level her training and I offered a T4 I had at level 1.  It poofed as soon as I listed it.  Fortunately I had a couple more T4s, and she was able to buy the second one.

i did it for myself, i never cried they only sold for 200+m. Nor do i feel entitled if i ever sell one to beg for irl money

But you realize that you could have spent your afk time in ways that would have earned you more money, right?

I also breed for myself and I don't feel like asking someone for pearls, but I feel like high tier horses are priced too low for the work it takes to get them, and there are other things I can do with them rather than sell them.

But I also don't expect anyone to just sell me a horse with all good skills, since those do not come easily without spending money.

(I swear they nerfed skill learning, because the first horses I bred seemed smarter).

Posted

That may work for T8s since not a lot of people would have 200 million in the bank when looking at the horse market.

But twice I tried selling a lower tier horse to a guildie and failed. First was a level 1 T6, she saw it come up, clicked on it, got an error message and the horse poofed.  Turns out she accidentally bought a level 30 T6 for way more than she intended to spend at the time. Fortunately it had good skills.

Then last week she asked if I had a low level horse that she could ride around to level her training and I offered a T4 I had at level 1.  It poofed as soon as I listed it.  Fortunately I had a couple more T4s, and she was able to buy the second one.

But you realize that you could have spent your afk time in ways that would have earned you more money, right?

I also breed for myself and I don't feel like asking someone for pearls, but I feel like high tier horses are priced too low for the work it takes to get them, and there are other things I can do with them rather than sell them.

But I also don't expect anyone to just sell me a horse with all good skills, since those do not come easily without spending money.

(I swear they nerfed skill learning, because the first horses I bred seemed smarter).

Well yea, ofc i realize that, and i've more or less always been lucky horse breeding so meh.

Posted (edited)

If u want to fcking complain about the horsemarket when u are a fcking breeder then dont fcking sell it and just keep all ur 100 T8 horses in ur fcking storage so they can stay there forever even when u quit the game. Stop fcking complaining about the market!

I may agree that the horsemarket could be adjusted a bit (higher price for t6+ horses) but that doesnt mean u have to fcking complain every single second about it. Is the market bad? Then dont sell it. If u dont sell it, what do u do with ur horses? Keep them. U like breeding horses? Continue do it. BUT JUST STOP FCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MARKET AND ASKING FOR PEARLS! That is soo greedy.. really. 

Awkward when youre a breeder and have moaned about the market (just a better breeidng rate) but has NEVER asked for pearls... Were not all the same!! you need to calm down on the F words, im guessing youre soooo worked up because you cant get tour own T8 or youve been ripped off by someone selling a horse.... Or youre just looking for something to moan about yourself :ph34r:

@GM_Caramel maybe lock this thread as people seem to just be flaming 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

Awkward when youre a breeder and have moaned about the market but has NEVER asked for pearls... Were not all the same!! you need to calm down on the F words, im guessing youre soooo worked up because you cant get tour own T8 or youve been ripped off by someone selling a horse.... Or youre just looking for something to moan about yourself :ph34r:

I havent asked for a single T8 horse from any breeder. I started breeding when there were T1 and T2 in the wild and got the way up to my T6 horse with all the skills i like. But ofcourse i want a T8 horse just for the S:IA (the delicious speed) but it is just pissing me off when u 24/7 breeders complains so fcking much. 

I will start breeding again once i have time enough but u greedy ...... are spamming the world chat about all the damn pearls u want for ur T8 horse. RELAX ITS NOT LIKE U ARE SELLING A PEN KZARKA WEAPON OG DANDELION FOR GOD SAKE. 

Posted

....instead of using a broad brush here and attacking everyone who breeds horses, you might want to save it for general chat and world chat and spam the individuals who are actually posting for pearls,,,and I mean everyone who is doing it, whether horses or not....you will be busy.  Also I know no one who breeds 24/7, and 100 T8s.....?

I think this thread has run its course too.

Posted

I havent asked for a single T8 horse from any breeder. I started breeding when there were T1 and T2 in the wild and got the way up to my T6 horse with all the skills i like. But ofcourse i want a T8 horse just for the S:IA (the delicious speed) but it is just pissing me off when u 24/7 breeders complains so fcking much. 

I will start breeding again once i have time enough but u greedy ...... are spamming the world chat about all the damn pearls u want for ur T8 horse. RELAX ITS NOT LIKE U ARE SELLING A PEN KZARKA WEAPON OG DANDELION FOR GOD SAKE. 

Ive never sold any horses for pearls, omg xD

Don't assume were all the same :P

Posted

Words

You don't see the hypocrisy in you complaining about horse trainers for valuing their time spent obtaining t8s more than the 80-220m they can get selling it on the marketplace? If the horses sold for enough to be worth selling for in game silver, there wouldn't be a need to try to get pearls for them to make it worth selling them. In that case, more people would sell them, and you wouldn't have to deal with the spam or do horse training.

So you're complaining about people complaining, while ironically agreeing with their position.

Posted

@GM_Caramel maybe lock this thread as people seem to just be flaming 

*Sniffle* We VMs can do things too!

As some have said this has mostly turned into a little flame throwing thread. If anyone wants to take the OP up on their offer, feel free to message them. Thread locked.