• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tired of server problems?

Tired of server problems?   204 votes

1. 1. Tired of getting disconnected, desyncing or lagging BDO server??

• Yes, it ruins the player experience.
    • No, I have never been disconnected or had desync/lag problems.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you one of us that are tired of BDO's lousy servers??

There's only one solution to get this fixed and that is to put pressure on Kakao to spend some of OUR money, that we paid for the game and cash shop items, in getting some better servers. Bad servers = bad player experiences !!!

So to show them how much of a problem we think this is i would like you to vote here so we can show them just how big of an issue it is.

If that won't work, then we should write a collective letter to Kakao, or their investors to put pressure on them.

Hope to see your support as I am a big fan of this game, but tired of being disconnected, desyncing in PVE and PVP and general lag which can cause you to loose precious XP and crystals in the process (which FYI will not be refunded by KAKAO).

Best regards
A fellow adventurer.

dis.jpg

10 people like this

Posted

While I have spent a lot of money on this game(more than others), the server problems lately have discouraged me from investing any more into the game. I grind for thirty minutes(usually experience 1-2 extreme lag spikes that cause me to die within that time) and then I switch over to my afk fisher. I would love to play more, be more active, but every day the servers lag and I go play another MMO where the servers are stable. I love BDO, I want to continue playing it, but I see no reason to spend money and play BDO as a main MMO when the servers can't go a day without extreme lag.

4 people like this

Posted

For me game was working fine before maint, but now its unplayable, terrible lag and d/c every 2-5 min.
Thx for fix Kakao.

Posted

Poll is tad biased tho, there's no middle ground, I do have same desync (usually on weekend and during high activity periods) and it doesn't impact my experience as I don't play a lot during those times.

1 person likes this

Posted

every patch the performance goes down... it's just annoying -.-

Posted

every patch the performance goes down... it's just annoying -.-

That's not a server problem tho.

Posted

I voted yes, but the community has been begging for these much needed server upgrades LITERALLY since launch so I doubt this thread will help. This game would easily be the best MMO i ever played if it ran smoothly (at LEAST during node wars where it really matters). 

Posted

Lag is spiking on Mediah 3 atm...

Pain in the but that u have to wait 15seconds to talk to the storage manager then get launched 15m away with an elastic band... That's a good 20 seconds of lag.

#toomuchlag

Posted

That's not a server problem tho.

no? so it's just a magic thing that I got 10 FPS less now since yesterday? Seems like an Illuminati thing :D 

Posted

no? so it's just a magic thing that I got 10 FPS less now since yesterday? Seems like an Illuminati thing :D 

You getting less fps does not equal the server being broken, it could be because of multiple reason (server being only a minor one):

• Your pc is getting old
  • Your pc have some incompatible peripheral with BDO software (yes, magic microsoft directx doesn't always help)
  • The game cache is corrupted
  • The game has a memory leak
  • Your memory is getting hogged by another software
  • Your pc want a reboot
  • The netcode doesn't work properly (netcode isn't server)
  • The server and client connection is not at optimal performance
  • The server isn't good.

I'm not saying your pc is shit, nor that it is on your end, but not everything is due to server, it can be also due to a problem on PA side due to poor coding. (this one still isn't server)

2 people like this

Posted

very tired... but hey! they don't care about it...
the server needs to be taken down or DDoS
before they accept is their fault

I don't know If I will continue to grind because
I don't want to lose another crystal 20kk

and read the same !%%#$#@$ thing again

"Im very sorry but I cannot help you or
compensate you because is too much work
for me to check if it was a desync"

but well I know they don't care it or maybe
they cannot do anything because Korean
kokao needs money for the hair saloons
instead of better server, fck the hair saloons...
and the ppl who goes there...

Posted

Terrible desync and random lag/fps drops started two weeks ago with the spring patch.  Before that sure I had some issues here and there, but it was never this bad.  Now, my horse loop gets stopped at least 3 times a day, boss fights are a gamble because sometimes things will be ok, others I'll see long lag delays during the fight which have gotten me killed.

Something happened with the patch from two weeks ago, and it's continuing after today's patch.  Even just out gathering or killing mobs in an area all by myself, with nobody around, you can see when the lag drops happen when you harvest for something and don't get the loot window for 15-20 seconds.  Or mobs just froze in place, and you know you have no idea where you'll end up when everything gets caught up. 

I'm tolerant of lag and random internet latency, the added lag a month ago when we had an influx of players and all channels were crowded, that was even ok.  But this is something introduced with a patch two weeks ago, it's server-side whatever they did, they need to fix it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't agree more.

Let's keep this thread up until they take some actions

Posted

Are servers located in different DCs across NA now?

Posted

Since the latest patch I went from stable 50-60 fps to 3-7. Its completely unplayable for me, I can't grind, can't open menus, I can't do anything in this game anymore.

Posted

Definitely unplayable now.

Posted

At these times i'm getting a lot of server lag for delay.

It's probably because of the huge amount of population but it's still annoying.

Servers are probably stressed due to it's capacity is my guess.

Posted

Replacing servers? Ha you wish.

Get used to this crap for another 2 years or quit now.

There is not one firm outther (gaming) that will replace basically brand new servers after a year.

Posted

Posted

Well, with Trump and Kim going at it everyday on the news, very soon we don't have to worry about lag.

Posted

I might have been disconnected from the game maybe 5 times since a year of playing bdo..

Posted

disconnected, desyncing in PVE and PVP and general lag which can cause you to loose precious XP and crystals in the process (which FYI will not be refunded by KAKAO).

I fell underground while killing Nouver and lost RBF gem, recorded it and submitted a ticket, few days after i got the gem in the mail therefore above statement is false.

Posted

lol what bullshit poll is this? just 2 options that translate to "everything sucks" and "all good"? Where's the "stuff is mostly fine with some disconnects/desync" option for starters?

Desync sucks donkeyballs but does it "ruin" my gaming experience? No, it doesn't RUIN anything. Don't get me wrong, it needs fixing asap but this poll is still bullshit.

Posted

I fell underground while killing Nouver and lost RBF gem, recorded it and submitted a ticket, few days after i got the gem in the mail therefore above statement is false.

So we have to record our grinding sessions every day from now on?

Posted

Indeed very tired.... 

Valkyrie deletion when?