• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tired of server problems?

Tired of server problems?   204 votes

1. 1. Tired of getting disconnected, desyncing or lagging BDO server??

• Yes, it ruins the player experience.
    • No, I have never been disconnected or had desync/lag problems.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Indeed very tired.... 

Valkyrie deletion when?

Every game needs it's shit class so why delete Valkyrie? If they delete it the shit class title will just switch to another class. Which one do you main again?

Posted

So we have to record our grinding sessions every day from now on?

use shadowplay 

Posted

Valkyrie is meme now anyway >< ... what else we can ask for ...

Posted (edited)

here is your fix

dont play on  channels  #1, # 3 and #5 and youll never dc again

Edited by Denthors

Posted

here is your fix

dont play on  channels  #1, # 3 and #5 and youll never dc again

bllsht.... I crash on any channel after 3-4 char swaps... always, or more channel swaps

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

bllsht.... I crash on any channel after 3-4 char swaps... always, or more channel swaps

crashing and dc is not the same thing.

My game never crashed. NEVER

fix your computer

Edited by Denthors

Posted

nothing to fix.. there its the clients fault

Posted (edited)

I quit doing afk stuff overnight because either:

- my autoloop gets canceled because of a random loading screen

- I get kicked out of the game overnight

I  do know that the last one can also be my internet failing, I do have terrible Belgian shit internet after all, but it's always surprising to me how I absolutely never DC during daytime or evening, but always DC when I sleep. It's like a -----in curse.

I never had the loading screen trouble on EU region btw. Now that I play NA region I get it a lot more and mostly during times the Americans wake up and populate the server. Seems to be a capacity problem indeed, specifically for NA servers.

Edited by Anneturtle

Posted

yeah keep beliving that, it will solve your probleme

Posted

I fell underground while killing Nouver and lost RBF gem, recorded it and submitted a ticket, few days after i got the gem in the mail therefore above statement is false.

Can you suggest some proper, ready to fast recording program that wouldnt crash the game itself? Falling underground happened to me too but I only had screenshoots :c

Posted

Can you suggest some proper, ready to fast recording program that wouldnt crash the game itself? Falling underground happened to me too but I only had screenshoots :c

also falling underground and getting DC is 2 different things

Posted (edited)

also falling underground and getting DC is 2 different things

Fine fine. It happened to me also during killing the boss. Still at the question - got a software recommended for recording?

edit: i've had a massive lag as on any boss with many people, but after the game unfroze i've been just falling under mountains until i hit the floor, died, broke gems, paid pearls and respawned under the mountain anyway - is it normal at all?

Edited by MarvelousBuzz

Posted

Shadowplay if you are using Nvidia cards, built in software.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shadowplay if you are using Nvidia cards, built in software.

Thank you ^^

Posted

Fine fine. It happened to me also during killing the boss. Still at the question - got a software recommended for recording?
edit: i've had a massive lag as on any boss with many people, but after the game unfroze i've been just falling under mountains until i hit the floor, died, broke gems, paid pearls and respawned under the mountain anyway - is it normal at all?

Open Broadcaster Software ... nothing else I know of.

1 person likes this

Posted

Again and again Kakao tells us its our ISPs and their routeing to game server and it has nothing to do with their servers whatsoever.

Now the Devs, GMs, CMs and all that don't even respond to lag desync threads no more cause they don't care and know by now hardly anyone will actually leave cause of this and infact people will always continue to buy pearls and fill their pockets.

Posted

Open Broadcaster Software ... nothing else I know of.

Thanks to you too^^ Nvidia experience works only with geforce, since I got quadro card it wasn't the solution, OBS worked perfectly.

On the topic about disconnects, desyncs and lags it feels so like it would become a regular part of the game, it just feels bad that players stuffer the loses and company seems to not do anything to compromise it, cos all the issues may need time to be fixed but then it's not the right service provided that any decent game should offer to customers or help them when the issues becomes that "global" that people tend to lose time, real money (ah these all tears and broken crystals) and positive attitude.

Temporary solution could be removing the death penalty, but however good and bad it d be its just utopic idea that will probably never happen, so risk and go grind else just keep on doing safe stuffs.

Posted

I really like bdo but for people with lower quality internet and living rather far from the NA server (east coast) this is hell plane and simple I get lagged allot like if I could see my lag it will be like 250ms. Now if you think that's just my net your wrong I have had good days where my Ms may be around 150-120 or even 80ms (which is what I avarage in most games) and my game more fun my fps are better my damage latency which is so damning that anyone who experience it knows how dreadful it is when you hot a target and your damage is late or worst is 0 because you actually didn't hit them, I know for a fact that it's not my side but there's because I can play some very fast pace games like overwatch or warframe or elsword blade and soul even co-op killing floor and this lag is not even present and o get 80-100ms which is green Ms in black Desert only it's almost cringe worthy how bad the lag is