• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Buff grinding.

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Give people a reason to actively play your game. Everything is just unbalanced in this game.  From pvp to active game play vs passive game play. Everyone's in town camping marketplace or grinding goat mountain. Shite game

4 people like this

Posted

I agree

They should also give gate keepers 100% rare drop

1 person likes this

Posted

They give out exp buffs like candy and every weekend is a double exp weekend. Getting to 56/57 isn't difficult and that opens up about 95% of the game for you right now. As far as I know it's not a bad way to make silver, either. 

You want them to "buff grinding" how? 

Posted

they need to supremely buff valencia content. making 9 mill at pila ku and 11 mill at gahaz if yer lucky while sausans is 15 mill consistent per hour What the Actual -----.
we're still stuck with mediahn stage of grinding income while life skill income has somewhat evolved.

2 people like this

Posted

they need to supremely buff valencia content. making 9 mill at pila ku and 11 mill at gahaz if yer lucky while sausans is 15 mill consistent per hour What the Actual -----.
we're still stuck with mediahn stage of grinding income while life skill income has somewhat evolved.

I always hear 10-15 mil an hour at sausans but the most I've ever made was about 7 there. Is that a pet problem? I've two t1's a t2 and a t3. I tested at level 0 and level 9 node.

Posted

What they should look at is making the hardest places pay the best. That way at any stage you are rewarded for going to harder and harder areas. As it is now many of the 60+ players are in Sausans.

Posted

I always hear 10-15 mil an hour at sausans but the most I've ever made was about 7 there. Is that a pet problem? I've two t1's a t2 and a t3. I tested at level 0 and level 9 node.

its definitely a pet problem, but Class and ofcourse gear contributes as well.

I grind sausages purely for Money on my witch, 208 ap, which on witch means atleast 228 ap. 2 t3 2 t4 pets, usually mainspot cuz theres no chance in hell any other class besides a wizard or another witch is going to have an easy time trying to take the spot away from me, and most never try.

Posted

I think they count all the things they get
-trash items
-trade items
-armors
-weapons
-black stone
-silver

Posted

I used to make 10-15m at Sausans but yeah, ever since that trash drop change they made where 1,000 armor fragments = 1 million silver, I'm lucky to get away with 7 million/hr. Granted I haven't really been farming there lately so maybe it's different? Dunno. 

What they should look at is making the hardest places pay the best. That way at any stage you are rewarded for going to harder and harder areas..

I do agree with this. 

Posted

I think they count all the things they get-trash items
-trade items
-armors
-weapons
-black stone
-silver

and that.

though usually trade items and the rare RNG items arent usually counted

Trash items, gear drops, Blackstones you can count on.

Posted

its definitely a pet problem, but Class and ofcourse gear contributes as well.
I grind sausages purely for Money on my witch, 208 ap, which on witch means atleast 228 ap. 2 t3 2 t4 pets, usually mainspot cuz theres no chance in hell any other class besides a wizard or another witch is going to have an easy time trying to take the spot away from me, and most never try.

pls don't tell me you actually add the +20 MAGICAL attack power passive to your actual AP .... because it's not pure AP

Posted

They give out exp buffs like candy and every weekend is a double exp weekend. Getting to 56/57 isn't difficult and that opens up about 95% of the game for you right now. As far as I know it's not a bad way to make silver, either. 

I used to make 10-15m at Sausans but yeah, ever since that trash drop change they made where 1,000 armor fragments = 1 million silver, I'm lucky to get away with 7 million/hr. Granted I haven't really been farming there lately so maybe it's different? Dunno. 

I do agree with this. 

Please man, spare me from trying to argue a pointless case. Seeing as how your 58+ grinding sausans making 10-15m an hour. The reasons are obvious. Idc if valenica gets a buff or whtever. As far as exp weekends and exp buffs. I could care less, ima grinder im gona grind anyway. Everyone needs to level, but do they have to level past 60? Not really. Do they need to make money grinding? Not really. Is it faster then life skilling? Depends. All in all, no reason to grind other then levels and with levels comes skill points.

Posted

Please man, spare me from trying to argue a pointless case. Seeing as how your 58+ grinding sausans making 10-15m an hour. The reasons are obvious. Idc if valenica gets a buff or whtever. As far as exp weekends and exp buffs. I could care less, ima grinder im gona grind anyway. Everyone needs to level, but do they have to level past 60? Not really. Do they need to make money grinding? Not really. Is it faster then life skilling? Depends. All in all, no reason to grind other then levels and with levels comes skill points.

I hope I'm not rude when I say this but I think you've misinterpreted what I'm saying and I'm still not sure what you're saying. 

Posted

You asked me a question with obvious answers. Now maybe it was a rhetorical question, then the joke would be on me.

Posted

i think you have serious l2p issues cause i can make 16-17m/hour reliably without counting necks or crystals at pila ku lol

Posted

Give people a reason to actively play your game. Everything is just unbalanced in this game.  From pvp to active game play vs passive game play. Everyone's in town camping marketplace or grinding goat mountain. Shite game

I think what they really need to do is make a change to the more difficult mobs in Valencia.

You know, the ones around the level of the people grinding to be on the leaderboards at Pirates?
Yeah.

I think they need to alter their drop rate, even what they drop, their spawn ratio and their exp values to better cope progression for players among those levels.
There are little to no reason to be out at some of those mobs, not any that the current majority of the playerbase(how often do you see people fighting over it) to be out there.
And i mean okay, you could argue the bad ass perma compass, but clearly it's still not enough.

So i think the change they need to make is one that will promote higher level players grinding AND competing in higher level zones for progression.
Be it funds, exp or other.

Posted

i think you have serious l2p issues cause i can make 16-17m/hour reliably without counting necks or crystals at pila ku lol

ill be waiting on your hour long video of this mythical 16-17 mill an hour at sub 220ap at pila ku on a non witch/wiz class. KthxBai

Posted

prove it

Posted

ill be waiting on your hour long video of this mythical 16-17 mill an hour at sub 220ap at pila ku on a non witch/wiz class. KthxBai

prove it

https://youtu.be/auays_9wSFE

look at that clearspeed

Posted

lol 5 second sample

i said prove it

ye like im gonna bother showing a 1 hour clip to some ape who can't even reach 1/10th of my clearspeed that's already proven in there, i 1 shot pila ku packs and i clear there like it's sausans, not my fault you're not geared enough

Posted

ye like im gonna bother showing a 1 hour clip to some ape who can't even reach 1/10th of my clearspeed that's already proven in there, i 1 shot pila ku packs and i clear there like it's sausans, not my fault you're not geared enough

funny cause our 240ap 61 sorc says different, struggles to break 6-7mil 

Posted

Pila Ku? More like Pila Poooooooo

Posted

funny cause our 240ap 61 sorc says different, struggles to break 6-7mil 

cause he doesn't even know what accuracy means lmfao

Posted

cause he doesn't even know what accuracy means lmfao

he uses kutum in pila 

but surely youre not saying afew extra points in accuracy would more than double your income adding 10mil xD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0