• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help ~~

9 posts in this topic

Posted

So a while back I changed the voice over  from English to Japanese or kr I dont exactly remember, since then my game has been muted and none of NPC/characters voices work. It didnt bother me at first, but now since they added a new voices for characters, I wanna explore that. I can't seem to find the option anymore in the game settings for the voice change. Was it removed or am I blind :D  ? I did attempt to repair the game once and It doesnt seem to fix the issue. 

Posted

I know it may seem obvious, but in the sound column there is a box to click that mutes all voice chat. Did you look there?

Posted

I had the same issue delete the Black Desert folder in your Documents folder ( IT WILL RESET YOUR UI + GRAPHICS )

Posted

I know it may seem obvious, but in the sound column there is a box to click that mutes all voice chat. Did you look there?

Yeah I played wit that, no change unfortunately. 

I had the same issue delete the Black Desert folder in your Documents folder ( IT WILL RESET YOUR UI + GRAPHICS )

Will try and let you know. :D 

Posted

Please let us know if the issue persists or if that resolves it, so far you're the only 2 cases I've seen of this. If you need any help on repairing or clearing the user cache (the black desert folder in your Documents folder) you can read how to here.

Also moving this to the appropriate section of the forums.

Posted

Ok I can confirm this helps, now I can enjoy the sound of my wizzy :D thanks.

Please let us know if the issue persists or if that resolves it, so far you're the only 2 cases I've seen of this. If you need any help on repairing or clearing the user cache (the black desert folder in your Documents folder) you can read how to here.

Already sloved as mentioned above :D thanks for your attention. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I also had this problem just earlier. Manually turning each sound option on, changing volumes to 100% or any other number didn't do anything. I've also reseted all audio settings and later on also reseted all of my settings but nothing seemed to work. I deleted my BDO folder and restarted the game which seemed to work for some reason so after i did that i changed my voice setting, closed the game, replaced the new BDO folder with my older one since i hadn't deleted it but once again i had no voice ingame.

I am not sure if i have changed the voice from english to japanese before though i wanted to do that but i couldn't find that option ingame anymore cause i believed that to be the cause for this.

Anyway.. I've had some errors with my client so far which includes "Failed to connect" messages while changing characters or channels, sudden freeze at random locations though most of the time it happened at the east gate of Calpheon (around 3 times maybe?) and after that i received some error and the game closed, it also happened that the game froze suddenly for no reason at all, so far maybe about 2-3 times it also happened that after watching a movie on the internet and changing back to BDO my taskbar was still visible and i couldn't change that without having to restart the game, sometimes it also happens that my character gets "stuck" after talking to a NPC so i'm not able to execute anything and have to press ESC once to "release" it, sometimes nothing happens at all when i try to talk to a NPC or open the storage of a wagon/horse so i have to abort it and retry though it might take a few tries once in a while, and of course there's the problem with lag/desync where i suddenly reconnect or can keep on playing but my chat seems to lag behind and it takes up to 30sec for my message to appear.

I've got a pretty good 1 year old PC and i've installed BDO first on my harddrive and after that on my SSD but had these kinds of problems on both. Well right now i've uninstalled the game again and i'm reinstalling it on my harddrive since BDO doesn't seem to load any faster on a SSD anyway so i want to keep my SSD clean.

Red

Edited by RedThunder

Posted

Ok I can confirm this helps, now I can enjoy the sound of my wizzy :D thanks.

Already sloved as mentioned above :D thanks for your attention. 

Thanks for letting us know! I'll send it over to the tech guys.

I also had this problem just earlier. Manually turning each sound option on, changing volumes to 100% or any other number didn't do anything. I've also reseted all audio settings and later...

[Snip]

Sounds like you're experiencing a few issues that we may be able to resolve, however they'd require more help then I can offer via the forums. If you'd like to open a ticket please contact us over at the following URL and describe the issue as you have above: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Posted

Thanks for letting us know! I'll send it over to the tech guys.

Sounds like you're experiencing a few issues that we may be able to resolve, however they'd require more help then I can offer via the forums. If you'd like to open a ticket please contact us over at the following URL and describe the issue as you have above: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I wanted to send a ticket about these before but always forget about it after restarting the game and getting back to it :P

Anyway, as i said before i'm reinstalling the game right now, it's still downloading but if i should have the same issues again in the future then i'll hopefully remember to send a ticket about it.

Red

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0