• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Training Life Skill

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I've recently taken up horse training attempting to get a teir 8 (hopefully) and i noticed that raising the Training skill resulted in an increased chance of gaining exp towards a horse's skill.

This seems like a waste of a life skill to me, most trainers i've talked to refer to leveling a horse to 30 to be the "Training", leveling skills is just an added chore if you happen to get skills worth leveling.

My suggestion is, can we have the Training skill give bonus exp towards leveling horse's? Either in addition to or instead of the current way the Training skill works. The bonus exp could also be something as simple as an extra 2% exp per skill branch, for example beginner level breeders gain no bonus exp, but apprentice would gain 2% then when you reach skilled you gain 4% bonus exp. Something along those lines.

4 people like this

Posted

A person can catch horses and sell once in the barn or turn them loose if barns are getting too full or you caught t1 and you just train t2 and t3 up. You level your training skill faster by catching horses than leveling them. Leveling each horse 3 to 5 levels before you sale will be a faster training skill level as well.  Thats why you see so many T1 selling and they are at least level 3. For low tiers level the first few levels fast enough to help your training skill levels.

I do wish you get your wish and they let each horse level add to leveling your training skill. But it should be plus 1 for low tiers and an extra plus one for each higher tier as higher tiers do take longer to level.

Posted

Good suggestion, I also think that the buff to skill training is a little... meh.

If that would be higher chance for obtaining a skill for a horse, then it will be much better. Or as Happysavage said, bonus to horse exp.