• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorceress buffs on kr

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Source: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=449&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

• "Fixed a problem where the effect of increasing the enemy gravity of condensed dark skills does not apply." - google translated
  • The enemy gravity of shadow casting technology has been increased. 2.5% -> 5% // Scatering shadow accuracy increased from 2.5% to 5% ??? (maybe?)
  • Shadow leap is iframe now.
  • "Description of the hunting skill has been revised. 4 Knock down when hit is successful → 3, 4 Knock down when hit is successful" - google translated.
  • GRJ no cooldown animation cancel bug has been fixed. (this one https://gyazo.com/505968a1c495ae0bdb1d5f45b314df19 )
  • LARASHICHEN (R) costume has been adjusted.

Discuss!

---

Iframe on shadow leap <3  Should help us a lot in siege.

Posted

...I'm new to sorc so I'm probably just missing something but what skill is shadow leap...don't see it on the skill tree

Posted

shadow leap change is good for sure, hate getting caught when i try to jump into/behind people

Posted (edited)

Shadow Leap buff sounds good.

Has anyone been able to reconstruct this GRJ bug in EU/NA?

And where's my SA on Stinger? *sigh*

@Reave: Shadow Leap is the forward teleport in scythe with W+F

Edited by Irini

Posted

So wait, you can cast instant Judgement by animation cancelling.. how exactly? Awakening swap after night crow?

Posted (edited)

So wait, you can cast instant Judgement by animation cancelling.. how exactly? Awakening swap after night crow?

As stated multiple times it s a bug can't reproduce at will.

condensed dark skills = Absolute Darkness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Amen to shadow leap iframe and scattering shadow accuracy buff (about time for this one)

Maybe next time fix for sinister omen Q_Q

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

• Shadow leap is iframe now.

Iframe on shadow leap <3  Should help us a lot in siege.

shadow leap change is good for sure, hate getting caught when i try to jump into/behind people

Shadow Leap buff sounds good.

what are you even talking about?

the patch note says they just changed the tooltip, shadow leap has always been iframe do we even play the same class ???

Posted

Considering I got CCed out of Shadow Leap a million times I am indeed wondering if we're playing the same class.

2 people like this

Posted

there's obviously a small windup at the start and at the end like every single shitty skill we have but during the skill you're in iframe

Posted (edited)

what does "enemy gravity of condensed dark skills" mean?

I think you are right with gravity reffering to accuracy, ive seen this in some translated skill calculator before.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

what does "enemy gravity of condensed dark skills" mean?

I think you are right with gravity reffering to accuracy, ive seen this in some translated skill calculator before.

read previous post 9_9

Posted (edited)

read previous post 9_9

oh xD i missed that. So the 2% accuracy on absolute darkness didnt work and now they fixed it? And people in other forums cry about sorcs getting even more op with yet another buff... i hope they all reroll and spam absolute darkness :D .

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

Shadow leap most def not an iframe atm in EU just try to shadow leap through a SoA and you shall see what happens lol

Posted

Shadow leap most def not an iframe atm in EU just try to shadow leap through a SoA and you shall see what happens lol

i can shadow leap through gravedigger, aqua jail and any other spell in the game, what do you mean? do you even play sorc? or maybe you can't notice something if it's not written in the skill description?

Posted

you can't instant cast judgement, but you can cancel it really quickly into a violation with soul harvest. Or with turn back slash if you land the hit with judgement.

Posted

oh xD i missed that. So the 2% accuracy on absolute darkness didnt work and now they fixed it? And people in other forums cry about sorcs getting even more op with yet another buff... i hope they all reroll and spam absolute darkness :D .

I had to actually go onto BDDatabase and rummage through the skill list to find wtf Absolute Darkness is... and it's that garbage static short ranged slowass ball toss.

This aside, where the ----- is my Midnight Stinger SA?

Posted

i can shadow leap through gravedigger, aqua jail and any other spell in the game, what do you mean? do you even play sorc? or maybe you can't notice something if it's not written in the skill description?

Did you even attempt to do what i said........and yes i wonder if we play the same game.

Posted

Last time they buff sorc in Korea they slightly adjust Dark Flame here. urghs