• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lazy Peon as Sorc "Game Sucks!" Lazy Peon as Wiz "Best MMORPG on the market"

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Frostfire2k

Posted

I believe they call that an "opinion", yep everyone has those..........or not.

2 people like this

Posted

?v=A-Be4zgYLU0&t=621s

ok ... link?

Posted

You still believe in Streamer?

If i tell you the forum is not for trolls, you belive me :P

He gives some good information about games (as a first view for newcomers), but not always this information is right and more about your own taste.

I do not like his art of presentation and how he tries to gain more attation.

Posted

Btw back then sorc was in similar state as is wizard now... :D Not as OP, but still FOTM...

You still believe in Streamer?

If i tell you the forum is not for trolls, you belive me :P

He gives some good information about games (as a first view for newcomers), but not always this information is right and more about your own taste.

I do not like his art of presentation and how he tries to gain more attation.

I personally watch it only bcs his reactions and comments are entertaining for me... :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Its logical... pretty much EVERYBODY in game rerolled to DK or WITCH/WIZARD. Because im grinding and pushing for level right now i see only new witches and dk's... the game is swarmed with these classes..... ridiculus!

Posted

Its logical... pretty much EVERYBODY in game rerolled to DK or WITCH/WIZARD. Because im grinding and pushing for level right now i see only new witches and dk's... the game is swarmed with these classes..... ridiculus!

Not in EU at least. 

Posted (edited)

Not in EU at least. 

I'd like to interject here and say I see nothing but witchards when I'm grinding in Valencia/Sausans. It's so bad that the other day I saw a non-witchard class at Gahaz, it took me longer than I'd like to recognise it was a Maehwa.

Edited by WastedJoker
Edit to add Lazy Peon is terrible

Posted

Not in EU at least. 

Yeah in mars... just go olvia channels. Or come with me tonight at pirates... and youll understand!

Posted

minute 9:00

which sorc power is that ?

Posted

minute 9:00

which sorc power is that ?

Cartian's nightmere 200% black spirit power.

Posted

Cartian's nightmere 200% black spirit power.

tx

Posted (edited)

Yeah in mars... just go olvia channels. Or come with me tonight at pirates... and youll understand!

I haven't gone past Altinova as I'm new and just slowly working my way through the gameworld with different classes to try them out without rushing it, and I see all the classes.

Edited by Kaenada

Posted

I haven't gone past Altinova as I'm new and just slowly working my way through the gameworld without rushing it, and I see all the classes.

There is nothing past altinova... Just sand... Most people are at pirates and sausans...

Posted

There is nothing past altinova... Just sand... Most people are at pirates and sausans...

Not even Jawas? :(

Posted

Is called crap developers.

Posted

From january... why necro this?

Or is it Some reverse way of getting the guy more views?🤔

Posted

What????

Posted

Is called crap developers.

I completely agree..

I'd like to interject here and say I see nothing but witchards when I'm grinding in Valencia/Sausans. It's so bad that the other day I saw a non-witchard class at Gahaz, it took me longer than I'd like to recognise it was a Maehwa.

Its true.. unfortunately. And all this fuzz about the class is making fukin everyone at olvia channels make a witchard.... And all these players in about a month will be in normal channels with all the rest of us. Witches... everywhere.

Posted (edited)

Man on the internet changes his opinion after striking a deal beneficial to himself with a company.

BDO Forums will blame Wizards instead.

News at 9.

Edited by Sibyyl
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lettuce be reality, kakao paid him to come back and make a positive review. why do you think he made a couple videos about a grand return and then pretty much disappeared after about a week

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted

sorc is a joke compaired to wizard.

Posted

HA! Jokes on him. BDO has always had terrible combat and game mechanics. 

Posted

how can anyone stand the non american accent and actually watch one of the videos

Posted

he is an attention hoe

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0