• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When you thought they couldn't make the marketplace system worse

37 posts in this topic

Posted

They introduce the "only the cheapest item can be purchased" to bid phase as well.... Like i get that it's supposed to protect the costumer and all and that is all fine and dandy when it applies to items already on the marketplace. But the bid phase? Really? The -----ing bid phase that is already annoying enough when you are trying to buy let's say relics and you have to wait for the whole bid phase to end so you can buy the ones you didn't win the bid on, only to then be greated by a new bid phase. People begged to let you purchase items outside of the bid phase because the system was already super annoying and bad and they seriously manage to make it even worse. It's like the ceo went around the house asking "guys i know, our bidding phase system is already quite bad and annoying but i think we can do more! I believe in you!" And -----ing jimmy from accounting stood up because he finally saw his chance and said "let's do the opposite of what they want!" "brilliant jimmy, come here get your paycheck and then go home and ----- my wife". 

9 people like this

Posted

They introduce the "only the cheapest item can be purchased" to bid phase as well.... Like i get that it's supposed to protect the costumer and all and that is all fine and dandy when it applies to items already on the marketplace. But the bid phase? Really? The -----ing bid phase that is already annoying enough when you are trying to buy let's say relics and you have to wait for the whole bid phase to end so you can buy the ones you didn't win the bid on, only to then be greated by a new bid phase. People begged to let you purchase items outside of the bid phase because the system was already super annoying and bad and they seriously manage to make it even worse. It's like the ceo went around the house asking "guys i know, our bidding phase system is already quite bad and annoying but i think we can do more! I believe in you!" And -----ing jimmy from accounting stood up because he finally saw his chance and said "let's do the opposite of what they want!" "brilliant jimmy, come here get your paycheck and then go home and ----- my wife". 

i will never ever understand why this exists!! Let me pay more if it means getting my item. If not max then atleast up to 10-15% higher

2 people like this

Posted

...hasn't that always been there?

Anyway, they changed it in KR so that you can buy anything within a range of the minimum (I think 10-15% is about right). Let's hope we get it here soon.

Also, if there are 10,000 items listed, it shouldn't go to bid at all. Just list it already.

5 people like this

Posted

Anyway, they changed it in KR so that you can buy anything within a range of the minimum (I think 10-15% is about right). Let's hope we get it here soon.

Also, if there are 10,000 items listed, it shouldn't go to bid at all. Just list it already.

We have this.

The range is so small it doesn't do anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

We have this.

The range is so small it doesn't do anything.

:psyduck:

Posted

Previously the price didn't matter while an item was in bidding phase. You could bid on all items in bid phase no matter the price. Now if there is an item still in bid phase at 850.000, you can't try to bid on an item in bid phase that is 870.000. 

Posted

Previously the price didn't matter while an item was in bidding phase. You could bid on all items in bid phase no matter the price. Now if there is an item still in bid phase at 850.000, you can't try to bid on an item in bid phase that is 870.000. 

*blink*

That's stupid.

Posted

Why does it exist? To maintain market prices. I don't want that shit changed, screw you. If I'm buying relics at 650k a peice. Then some brain dead idiot buys them all at 680 then 700 then 720 while I'm waiting for bid phase. Then the prices of the next wave of relics won't be 650. They will jump up way higher. Maybe YOU'RE willing to buy for more, however, there are people that still trying to make the most profit available.

Posted

Why does it exist? To maintain market prices. I don't want that shit changed, screw you. If I'm buying relics at 650k a peice. Then some brain dead idiot buys them all at 680 then 700 then 720 while I'm waiting for bid phase. Then the prices of the next wave of relics won't be 650. They will jump up way higher. Maybe YOU'RE willing to buy for more, however, there are people that still trying to make the most profit available.

I would rather buy relics for 50.000 more a piece than waiting 10 extra minutes at the marketplace. In those 10 minutes i could have made 10 times as much money. I don't understand why a price difference of 50-100.000 is like life or death to you considering it's such a small sum but fine to each their own. However the problem is that currently only people like you get their prefered choice. People like me who would rather buy them for a bit extra do not have the choice. That's why i would like them to widen the price difference range in which you can purchase items.

Posted

And what if you are buying relics at 650k and while you are trying to bid someone lists one lower than that and then you can't buy the one you just bid on?

Posted

With fixed market prices, any other limit on top of that is just to piss of players... No market-play and item trading is possible with that alone, so there is no reason to implement other obstacles...

Posted

I'd be happy if they just made it so the "goes to a bid phase" checkbox gets unticked on items that're already in quantities greater than a certain amount on the market. 

We really don't need the bid option for things like blackstones, some crafting materials, etc.

2 people like this

Posted

without the bidding system bots would buy everything instantly

Posted (edited)

Or maybe you are idiot wasting time trying to buy relics for 650k when you could for example spend that time at gahaz earning few times more then amount of silver you saved by sniping cheaper relics? Maybe next time before wasting time try to do math?

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know if you read my post. I have no problem with the bidding system in general. I think it's good. I have a problem with the "only the cheapest item can be purchased"

Posted

Lol. Since winning a bid is still RNG bots still win most of these items anyways.

The market should be like GW2s market. that way if you really needed something you could just save up and buy the damn thing instead of this RNG bullshit system that even has RNG applied to the RNG.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Or maybe you are idiot wasting time trying to buy relics for 650k when you could for example spend that time at gahaz earning few times more then amount of silver you saved by sniping cheaper relics? Maybe next time before wasting time try to do math?

Actually I spend my time at pirates, who the ----- goes to gahaz? waste of my time I make way more at pirates. Point being is I'm a cheap asshole. I don't care but a lot of the time people spam the market with buy and they raise the prices up. Before our back to back event they went back up to 835k a piece.  so that's 4.5mil extra per 5x relic scroll group wasted. What if I feel lazy and don't want to grind and want to afk relic group and make passive good income and getting mem frags while watching anime? Well hell look at that I'd do a full 5-6 hours of relics. so 4.5 * 5.... I JUST LOST 22,500,000 for no reason. Get out of here. Idiot.

my muth bettuh den urz

Oh, another thing, why even do relics then ----- it right? Just grind "Gahaz" We may as well just buy memory fragments, with your math we can easily grind make millions and save our time wasted doing relics by grinding and buying mem frags. Whats the point?

Edited by jarvs

Posted

Normal items, green armor pieces used to repair, craft mats all shouldn't even be in a bid phase imo. Reserve that for actual enchanted armor and weapon pieces and accessories.

Doesnt make sense either to force me to wait the entire bid phase or partake in it, for a grunil helm to repair my fs item, only to see when I can check bid result for another cheaper helm to come up and ----- me in the ass

2 people like this

Posted

Normal items, green armor pieces used to repair, craft mats all shouldn't even be in a bid phase imo. Reserve that for actual enchanted armor and weapon pieces and accessories.

Doesnt make sense either to force me to wait the entire bid phase or partake in it, for a grunil helm to repair my fs item, only to see when I can check bid result for another cheaper helm to come up and ----- me in the ass

I can agree to stuff like this.

Posted

over 2000 grunil helms and they are all barricaded behind a 5 silver bid barricade. The more items I see with bid walls the more I think it's just another jerked off time sink.

Posted

over 2000 grunil helms and they are all barricaded behind a 5 silver bid barricade. The more items I see with bid walls the more I think it's just another jerked off time sink.

it's also allowing ppl to troll the shit out of others because it lets you post for even 1silver less than the previous item that's up there or has been posted. 

You can sometimes tell if you look at mem frags, you'll see batches of a single one going up for cheaper than the last ones, trolling ppl to wait or do the shitty bidding.

Posted

Actually I spend my time at pirates, who the ----- goes to gahaz? waste of my time I make way more at pirates. Point being is I'm a cheap asshole. I don't care but a lot of the time people spam the market with buy and they raise the prices up. Before our back to back event they went back up to 835k a piece.  so that's 4.5mil extra per 5x relic scroll group wasted. What if I feel lazy and don't want to grind and want to afk relic group and make passive good income and getting mem frags while watching anime? Well hell look at that I'd do a full 5-6 hours of relics. so 4.5 * 5.... I JUST LOST 22,500,000 for no reason. Get out of here. Idiot.
my muth bettuh den urz

Oh, another thing, why even do relics then ----- it right? Just grind "Gahaz" We may as well just buy memory fragments, with your math we can easily grind make millions and save our time wasted doing relics by grinding and buying mem frags. Whats the point?

And bcs you are "cheap asshole" you waste few hours to snipe 100 relic scroll parts per day? Also normal price right now on Eu is 800k, 4,5m/25=180k... Yea ofc you are able to snipe 100 scrolls daily for 620k price per one, seems legit... Dont remember when it was last time i saw one relic scroll part for 620k...  Sniping for some time that scrolls when you are busy in town processing is ok, but not wasting time when you are doing nothing else... And realistically you save a lot less then you think, especially since even if you buy scrolls fast, part of them are from bid for 650k, part for 700k, part for 750k and only part for around 800k...

You cant buy mems on EU, only on NA... And i dont play on NA...

Posted

And bcs you are "cheap asshole" you waste few hours to snipe 100 relic scroll parts per day? Also normal price right now on Eu is 800k, 4,5m/25=180k... Yea ofc you are able to snipe 100 scrolls daily for 620k price per one, seems legit... Dont remember when it was last time i saw one relic scroll part for 620k...  Sniping for some time that scrolls when you are busy in town processing is ok, but not wasting time when you are doing nothing else... And realistically you save a lot less then you think, especially since even if you buy scrolls fast, part of them are from bid for 650k, part for 700k, part for 750k and only part for around 800k...

You cant buy mems on EU, only on NA... And i dont play on NA...

I saw them drop below 600k to around 580k during the event. It's not "a few hours" to snipe. It takes all but 30 minutes, big deal. We have multiple relics that go up at the same time maybe 10-20. Sometimes even the full page is available for bidding. And what did I just say? When I don't feel like grinding and I want to watch anime, I do scrolls. I buy about 20 relic scrolls worth sniping them all in that time. So hard, right?  Maybe in EU but not NA, doesn't make what I say less valid. And no there is none that are "part for 700k, part for 750k and only part for around 800k." I usually get them all for the same price MAYBE I get lazy for the last 5 or so at 680k because some idiot is buying up the page because they're impatient and it boosts the min price. You have to know what time to snipe them at for less competition and even so there are tricks to get around it that raise your odds of successful chances. Good luck doing that at 6pm though and EU i guess sucks for relics. =)

We currently have 22.7k mem frags on the market right now. 

Posted

Common sense has been absent from this game since launch... Do not be surprised by the lack of it today or tomorrow. 

Posted

Good luck doing that at 6pm though and EU i guess sucks for relics. =)

It's just that we're far less willing to pay for artisans memories. We haven't had memory fragments on the market (a stockpile I mean, as in "you can just go buy them") since warrior awakening... or earlier.