• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PSA warrior in KR is now dead

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Soooo... Warrior is always good or... ?

What happened ?

Posted

Some random pleb posts an irrelevant gif of a warrior pulling out his weapon claiming that warrior is now dead and a couple of salty Valks magically appear. This forum has really gone downhill lately

1 person likes this

Posted

another needed change to make wiz more op

Posted

another needed change to make wiz more op

that sarcasm wont help you, its still op and you know it

Posted

that sarcasm wont help you, its still op and you know it

If only it was as op 1v1 as a warr

Posted

Some random pleb posts an irrelevant gif of a warrior pulling out his weapon claiming that warrior is now dead and a couple of salty Valks magically appear. This forum has really gone downhill lately

ohhhh pro warrior :D scarry to lose something of your _op_ toolkit? But dont be scared, they dont nerf warrior... they cant... you guys are so used to basic/ easy playstyle that they cant change it without losing 30% of their playerbase 

Posted

Look at these basic -----es. Time to go back to your holes.

Posted

ohhhh pro warrior :D scarry to lose something of your _op_ toolkit? But dont be scared, they dont nerf warrior... they cant... you guys are so used to basic/ easy playstyle that they cant change it without losing 30% of their playerbase 

you seem to not realise that all classes in bdo can be played by a fck monkey. They are all braindead easy on their own way.

It's a fck computer game for the everyday pleb, no science...

Posted

you seem to not realise that all classes in bdo can be played by a fck monkey. They are all braindead easy on their own way.

It's a fck computer game for the everyday pleb, no science...

There are definitely higher skill ceilings on some classes, but I don't think warrior is low on the spectrum. 

What does science have to do with it? We're talking a mix of strategic, tactical, and mechanical skill. It's not science. 

Posted

"You drive an automatic car while i drive a manual so im better than you!" is all i can think of when people bash on others that play a class that is "easy".

As for the GIF in the OP i have no clue what happened nor why people are rerolling over it. 

Posted

"You drive an automatic car while i drive a manual so im better than you!" is all i can think of when people bash on others that play a class that is "easy".

As for the GIF in the OP i have no clue what happened nor why people are rerolling over it. 

please tell me which class is so much harder to play than warrior, the only one that flies out at me is ninja, most other classes are just different play style not exactly harder.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah! In the end what matters the most is hrose power! Show them those paper sheets with numbers!

Posted

please tell me which class is so much harder to play than warrior, the only one that flies out at me is ninja, most other classes are just different play style not exactly harder.

Maybe classes that actually require to swtich between weapons? :S

Posted

We need S&B to grab and run faster... O_O

1 person likes this

Posted

We need S&B to grab and run faster... O_O

LOL

Posted

It has been over a year since launch, over half a year since sorc awakening, yet you still have no idea how the classes are on high skill-ceiling. I can make a movie out of sorcs also who just use scythe, same as warriors who only use greatsword. That you get pounded by these warriors is your fault. :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It has been over a year since launch, over half a year since sorc awakening, yet you still have no idea how the classes are on high skill-ceiling. I can make a movie out of sorcs also who just use scythe, same as warriors who only use greatsword. That you get pounded by these warriors is your fault. :D 

So tell me, for what else do you use your mainhand beside running, grab and ocasionally thowring a piercing spear or a scar of dusk? Pls....

Warrior is one of the classes that require least switching between weapons.

And no, i don't get pounded by those warriors. Now go back to your hole.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

So tell me, for what else do you use your mainhand beside running, grab and ocasionally thowring a piercing spear or a scar of dusk? Pls....

Warrior is one of the classes that require least switching between weapons.

And no, i don't get pounded by those warriors. Now go back to your hole.

I use it for CC, zoning, immunity to frontal CC and so. It has much utility. And the same goes for almost every class expect Witch/Wizard.

I will show you how easy warrior is, because i am out of my hole, let's go.

Write me ingame junk.

3 people like this

Posted

Wait, purely physical, melee class can't conjure their weapon, magically making it appear out of thin air, while simultanously teleporting their shield and a sword to their back? OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Have you not see every meleers special effects? everyone is basically a mage LOL

Posted

I use it for CC, zoning, immunity to frontal CC and so. It has much utility. And the same goes for almost every class expect Witch/Wizard.

I will show you how easy warrior is, because i am out of my hole, let's go.

Write me ingame junk.

So you use it for grab (aka cc? ), zoning aka running to keep the enemy at the distance you want. Aka what i said. =)))

WoW. Such complexity, much wow. 

1 person likes this

Posted

So you use it for grab (aka cc? ), zoning aka running to keep the enemy at the distance you want. Aka what i said. =)))

You are such a simpleton it hurts my competitive mindset. There is no point explaining you anything because you are tunnel visioned and never come to fight to be smashed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shield charge, charging thrust, forward slash, chopping kick, deep thrust, piercing spear, upper shield strike, grab.

Turns into a bit more abilities when you actually lay them all out. Just because warriors are limited to awakening for damage output doesn't mean a good warrior won't use everything in his arsenal for crowd control and mobility.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Shield charge, charging thrust, forward slash, chopping kick, deep thrust, piercing spear, upper shield strike, grab.
Turns into a bit more abilities when you actually lay them all out. Just because warriors are limited to awakening for damage output doesn't mean a good warrior won't use everything in his arsenal for crowd control and mobility.

Shield charge, charhing thurst, forward slash are used in the same combo for mobility. 

Deep thurst is used to keep enemy away with the pushback. 

Piercing spear for ranged cc (with low chance from what i remember). 

And upper shield strike is used after grab in case it's missed, if i'm not wrong.

I know those skills. I know how they are used. All of these skills are usually used in 1 chain of skills usually (piercing spear, the mobility combo, grab, if it missed upper shield, if that misses deepthurst switch weapon and dash away), and then back to awakening weapon, block for SA overtime dash, and whatever combo u guys use in awakening. Am not a warrior expert, but ye...

My point was that you guys don't switch as much/as often as other classes. Not to mention that your chains are not that hard to execute once you get down those 2 animation cancels. And you can't really state otherwise. Warrior is definitely not one of the hardest class to play; and allows for a lot of mistakes to be made too.

It probably comes down to get used to executing your combos and animation cancels, but from my perspective, warrior's combos are definitely easier to execute than the combos of other classes: kuno, ninja, sorc, tamer, mehwa or even valk and giant.

It's funny triggering oneuproad tho`. 

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

Do you even play BDO ? Ninja easy ? Most other classes not exactly harder ?? (HELLO?)

Posted

He is saying the opposite about ninja, you dolt.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0