• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PSA warrior in KR is now dead

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Only class i see on top of sorceress as dificulty of playing is ninja :) 

But hey, prove me wrong :P

i would like show you many of different refrences and people opinions that contridict your own here but this is not the form to due so since this is a warrior forum.  I come here to get an idea on what other players feel about their class. Only qoute when someone makes false claims about a class that i have played.

Posted

i would like show you many of different refrences and people opinions that contridict your own here but this is not the form to due so since this is a warrior forum.  I come here to get an idea on what other players feel about their class. Only qoute when someone makes false claims about a class that i have played.

people have been showing him factual evidence to say otherwise and he has still refused to accept sorc is not top tier in hard to play class. dont bother wasting your time.

Posted

you realize your talking to a class that constantly switches back and fourth to pvp well right?

you talk about knowing how the skills are used, but you act like warriors never ever ever switch weapons back and fourth.

now im not saying a ok warrior cant do ok without switching weapons, but if you are comparing high level gameplay of warrior vs other classes, its not like many other classes are any significant margin harder to play than warrior (again with the stated exception being ninja because its well established that they are the hardest class to excel at.

i mean ffs actually play the class, practically everybody who ive talked to who has rerolled from something else to warrior, wizards, sorcs, rangers etc... they all say once they started playing warriors seriously they realized its alot more micro managing , timing, etc... than they expected, to the point that in some aspects its harder to play well (keep in mind im saying well, as in excelling at your class, not just being a derp and doing the simple shit with a ton of gear vs undergeared people) than other classes. for example at one point orca was on stream commenting on how much more complex warrior was than ranger.

all i can say to that is learn to read, i was saying the only class that seems to be obviously and significantly harder to play than warrior would be ninja.

TBH it all about your play style is what makes a class harder than others. I have made a ninja on another server and with my style that i like found it way more pleasent to my style (-----ing love comobs) than valk which i still have not gotten the hang on. (----- you game im not buying another slot to get a char i already bought again) Tamer for me came natural without any outside help making it my main. IMO, playing a class your not confrable with the play style is what makes a class harder, but thats just me.

Posted

I saw something on warrior discord that the new patch in KR had fixed this. Any news on that?

Posted

Might as well roll out of warrior not cus of this post but when people start to average 250ap warrior is literally going to get blown up before he can go in and do anything. Just go wizard ranger or dk literally no point playing warrior hes only going to be alot less effective than other classes

2 people like this

Posted

Might as well roll out of warrior not cus of this post but when people start to average 250ap warrior is literally going to get blown up before he can go in and do anything. Just go wizard ranger or dk literally no point playing warrior hes only going to be alot less effective than other classes

not exactly true. i mean theres a reason alot of ranger mains rerolled , alot of which to warrior. 

Posted

That is true for any other class.

Posted

That is true for any other class.

Except the fact we have worst dps in game. We lack sustaimed damage. Even valks can pull out more.

Posted

if you are referencing damage required to kill people when average ap values reach 250+ then every class is going to struggle in the same way he described warriors would, and lack of sustained damage would be meaningless if everybody is dying to half a combo.

Posted

This is fake news.

Posted

all i can say to that is learn to read, i was saying the only class that seems to be obviously and significantly harder to play than warrior would be ninja.

Sorceress is harder than warrior.

Posted

easy to claim if you have not played both classes alot. im not going to go around claiming shit like one class is much harder than another, but i will say warriors are harder to play than most people give credit to, and as far as from what ive heard from other people , sorcs are not as hard as some people claim they are. as far as which class is harder idgaf.

Posted

A lot of classes have a high skill ceiling.  It's fine.  I haven't played a sorc past 50 so I can't speak to that.  Though honestly, weapon swapping a lot during combat to get the most out of your class is something everyone should do.  It might not be required to be effective for all classes, and some people's personal style might eschew non-awakened abilities, but really it is something that will make you better.

As to who it's the most difficult with?  I'd say Ninja.  Warrior has it pretty good, honestly.  

Though let's be clear about something, kids.  If you can be bad and still win regularly, that's the definition of being OP.

Posted

A lot of classes have a high skill ceiling.  It's fine.  I haven't played a sorc past 50 so I can't speak to that.  Though honestly, weapon swapping a lot during combat to get the most out of your class is something everyone should do.  It might not be required to be effective for all classes, and some people's personal style might eschew non-awakened abilities, but really it is something that will make you better.

As to who it's the most difficult with?  I'd say Ninja.  Warrior has it pretty good, honestly.  

Though let's be clear about something, kids.  If you can be bad and still win regularly, that's the definition of being OP.

well theres a large difference between being bad and beating other baddies , and being bad and beating somebody who isnt bad.

for the most part if you are losing to a bad warrior he's probably super gear carried and your under geared, or your bad, OR your just bad at fighting warriors.

because warriors are honestly easy to outplay and punish once you recognize a few things.

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this AFFECT to the PSA SUPER ARMOR after using Q ???

I talk about that

Posted

Does this AFFECT to the PSA SUPER ARMOR after using Q ???

I talk about that

the biggest problem with the lingering super armor that people are not realizing is that it gets nullified when warrior use a skill, i.e. if a warrior does a block into his ult , his ult wont have super armor. people assume it lasts into skills because most warriors are going to block till their dash is off CD then use the dash (which has an iframe when its not on cd) or use one of their main skills like grave digging/slashing the dead (which have super armor)

Posted

the biggest problem with the lingering super armor that people are not realizing is that it gets nullified when warrior use a skill, i.e. if a warrior does a block into his ult , his ult wont have super armor. people assume it lasts into skills because most warriors are going to block till their dash is off CD then use the dash (which has an iframe when its not on cd) or use one of their main skills like grave digging/slashing the dead (which have super armor)

If this was the case, i would out play every warrior when i iframe their grab and overwhelm, which isn't there is a huge "immune" message most of the time when the engage-grab from block stance.

Posted

If this was the case, i would out play every warrior when i iframe their grab and overwhelm, which isn't there is a huge "immune" message most of the time when the engage-grab from block stance.

im not saying the iframe always works i am simply stating that the lingering super armor gets nullified after you use a skill , and that has nothing to do with grabs.

unless im misinterpreting what you are referring to

Posted

im not saying the iframe always works i am simply stating that the lingering super armor gets nullified after you use a skill , and that has nothing to do with grabs.

unless im misinterpreting what you are referring to

I am not sure... If my english is too bad, or i try to explain so simple that you cannot understand me?

I explain once more, you state that lingering super armor gets nullified aka you can be CC-ed anytime after using "a" skill -> obviously means you go out of block stance and use anything other than just running around.

Then i said, if this was true then i would not fail 95% of the time to Overwhelm those Warriors who try to engage-swap-grab, like literally almost all the time i get the "immune" message.

Now tell me, how in the f*cking hell is grab not a skill in your BDO knowledge?

Or what do you think when you Solar Flare -> Whatever follow up, and you don't get CC-ed that is because of what? :) I mean if you tell me Solar Flare is also not a skill i will just block you, so i can save my time reading your daily wisdom in our section.

Posted

well theres a large difference between being bad and beating other baddies , and being bad and beating somebody who isnt bad.

for the most part if you are losing to a bad warrior he's probably super gear carried and your under geared, or your bad, OR your just bad at fighting warriors.

because warriors are honestly easy to outplay and punish once you recognize a few things.

there is a difference between those things, and while I agree circumstances should be considered, averages are a thing.  I'm pretty average, I've lost about as much as I've won vs warriors.  We generally don't have post fight interviews, so I don't know if they had a bad day or good day, or what their GS is.

Though from what I sounds like from this discussion, victory goes to whoever is better at being invincible while waiting for CD to end.

Posted

every class in the game is harder to play than warrior lol

Posted (edited)

Warrior isn't bad it's just being outshined by three classes that literally can emulate his safety and outpace his damage while being safe by miles. Ranged nukes with super armor and frontal blocks is the new meta. If warrior had ranged nukes it would be just as good as witch/wiz/dk (given the DMG multipliers where there, which they probably would be).

Now that we understand why those three classes are in favor and why warrior isn't, let me chime in on the "difficulty" of warrior. Warrior isn't a super easy class but it isn't really difficult to be effective either. I have no doubt that like most classes in BDO a level of proficiency is attained when you main the class and refine your play, to the point you can recognize notable skill. HOWEVER as it was previously stated, the average effectiveness of an average warrior is pretty damn high. You honestly don't need to go any further than beyond the kit of warrior to realize how powerful it is. 

It's literally as simple as adding up the advantage a warrior posses in combat and how versatile those advantages are in relation to how combat typically goes and what it favors. Generally a strong class is:

A. Fast

B. Can output high damage

C. Has multiple reliable cc opportunities

D. Reliable frontal guard

E. Reliable super armor

F. Very economic (doesn't need to be heavily glass cannon to work potently)

Classes who don't exhibit these traits typically would be tamer, maewha, musa, ninja, kuno, sorc and ranger.

Classes who excel in these categories such as, witch, wizard, beserkers, and even warriors tend to feel oppressive at even entry level comparatively. Thier kits are simple and effective enough in certain areas that the pattern players naturally tend to fall in are effective in almost any scenario and yield high results for any user. For example, what zerker isn't going to succeed with grabs? What zerker isn't going to grab and how many variations or openings for a grab will a zerker create in order to execute? Not many, most zerker do the same thing regardless of gear and it works effective at all levels. 

Whereas a sorc for example would play a lot different depending on gear. Lesser geared sorcs will tend to have to use more elaborate combos to get the same results of a higher geared player. Not that high geared sorcs are bad at the class and resort to violation all the time, but they don't need as much fluff to make thier abilities impact heavy. 

Lower AP maewha, musas, ninjas, kunos and tamers all follow suit. They have to dig into the endless bag of tricks ( or literally run forever) before they do anything meaningful. Meanwhile a warrior for instance can reliably execute a general pattern and expect a similar result regardless. This is not to say warriors don't need gear, but they require far less because whether any warrior main/reroll admits it or not, the kit of a warrior, like a wizard or witch is simple and versatile enough to be effective at a much lower level than that of many other classes. By definition your classes are indeed easier to play, they traditionally and still continue to require less. This isn't meant as an insult, it's just a fact.

Edited by Nexius

Posted (edited)

I am not sure... If my english is too bad, or i try to explain so simple that you cannot understand me?

I explain once more, you state that lingering super armor gets nullified aka you can be CC-ed anytime after using "a" skill -> obviously means you go out of block stance and use anything other than just running around.

Then i said, if this was true then i would not fail 95% of the time to Overwhelm those Warriors who try to engage-swap-grab, like literally almost all the time i get the "immune" message.

Now tell me, how in the f*cking hell is grab not a skill in your BDO knowledge?

Or what do you think when you Solar Flare -> Whatever follow up, and you don't get CC-ed that is because of what? :) I mean if you tell me Solar Flare is also not a skill i will just block you, so i can save my time reading your daily wisdom in our section.

apologies i saw grab and skimmed over overhwhelm , assumed you meant you were trying to grab somebody.

as far as overwhelm not working , not sure. and i mentioned grab not being a factor because super armor is not affected by grabs, thats comming knowledge...

and i said this because if you go from blocking straight into solar flare, you can still get cced. i.e. lingering super armor would not work. please stop trying to sound extremely condescending and insulting in the way you talk to people. i said i may have misinterpreted what you said and that happened to be the case, my mistake.

Edited by Burhead

Posted (edited)

every class in the game is harder to play than warrior lol

Butthurt valk that doesnt have anything better to do than posting his/her trash oppinion in the internet.

Edited by Akantorian

Posted (edited)

Butthurt valk that doesnt have anything better to do than posting his/her trash oppinion in the internet.

i re-rolled warrior for about a month and eventually rolled back to valk. Even though warrior was way more OP it was face-roll easy. No real skill needed to just completely destroy people. One of the most boring classes i've ever played in any MMO to date, and that includes tab-target games where you press 1 2 3 every 10 seconds. 

Brain-dead warrior too dumb to concede that his class is the easiest in the game.
Brain-dead warrior too bad to understand 90+% of his PVP wins are because of class carry and not skill. 
Brain dead warrior too salty to type anything other than "Butthurt valk that doesnt have anything better to do than posting his/her trash oppinion in the internet."

Edited by xcandykitten

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0