• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PSA warrior in KR is now dead

137 posts in this topic

Posted

You say they're insanely overpowered but you never lose to them... how is this possible? 

Its called Lemon syndrome... Everything is OP as -----, just he is playin the weakest class and kicking everyones ass bcs he is so skilled...

Posted

Its called Lemon syndrome... Everything is OP as -----, just he is playin the weakest class and kicking everyones ass bcs he is so skilled...

Well anyone saying Valk is one of the worst classes in the game when we are talking a 1v1 arena context has already lost any credibility IMO. That's where they shine the most. A good valk is terrifying, I'd rather fight a warrior. 

2 people like this

Posted

Well anyone saying Valk is one of the worst classes in the game when we are talking a 1v1 arena context has already lost any credibility IMO. That's where they shine the most. A good valk is terrifying, I'd rather fight a warrior. 

this

Posted (edited)

however, valk vs, war is a bit in favour of the war since whoever gets the first grab wins, considering war's grab has more range and is more reliable and ends in a bound rather than a float like valks, i'd say equally geared/skilled wars should be able to beat valks.

Edited by Valient

Posted

i re-rolled warrior for about a month and eventually rolled back to valk. Even though warrior was way more OP it was face-roll easy. No real skill needed to just completely destroy people. One of the most boring classes i've ever played in any MMO to date, and that includes tab-target games where you press 1 2 3 every 10 seconds. 
Brain-dead warrior too dumb to concede that his class is the easiest in the game.
Brain-dead warrior too bad to understand 90+% of his PVP wins are because of class carry and not skill. 
Brain dead warrior too salty to type anything other than "Butthurt valk that doesnt have anything better to do than posting his/her trash oppinion in the internet."

I insist, go git gud and stop posting ur shit oppinion where nobody cares about.

Posted

Sorc is an oddity, it has a moderate skill floor, with a high skill cap, but you don't need to play at skill cap to be useful (unlike valk for example).I've watched a sorc completely decimate people only using 100ap,coming out without a scratch against people with 530+ gear score. 
It was honestly extremely impressive. 
Sorc has a high skill cap imo, just very rarely does anyone need to use it. 

You realize you just described warrior also?

I think most warriors here will tell you that any dumb ass warrior can go around spamming Grave Digging and get some results and if that is what you did on your warrior I can see why you thought it was easy, because that shit IS easy and dumb. But any warrior that actually wants to be truly effective quickly realizes that there is a ton to learn and practice. Something you probably never came to see if you played warrior for like 30 hours.

Posted

You realize you just described warrior also?

I think most warriors here will tell you that any dumb ass warrior can go around spamming Grave Digging and get some results and if that is what you did on your warrior I can see why you thought it was easy, because that shit IS easy and dumb. But any warrior that actually wants to be truly effective quickly realizes that there is a ton to learn and practice. Something you probably never came to see if you played warrior for like 30 hours.

i played warrior to 59 and has 15 days 5 hours play time (and 0 life skills, so that was all actual playing)
And since i no-life this game, a lot of that was spent in the arena.

You and your friends can make up any excuses you want when it comes to why you think warrior is anything more than faceroll easy, but attacking my skill level or amount of playtime on warrior won't cut it. I have good mechanical skill at this game and i can pick up any class and be decent at it. I'm one of those people who think the best way to learn how to fight a class is to actually play that class and learn how they work. 

Warrior is by far the easiest class to pick up. The hardest thing about warrior is learning movement by utilizing your non-awaken skills (and the timing for that).
I even stopped posting here and spent the last 2 days with a pri green awaken 175ap in the arena practicing to make sure my memory of warrior wasn't hazy because it had been awhile. 
It wasn't. 

I stand by that warrior is the easiest class in the game, takes the least effort and the least skill. Everything you need to never lose in the arena is handed to you on a silver platter. 

I understand no one wants to be told they their class is easy and takes no skill because every "good" warrior will take offense to that and act like it's a personal attack against them. They think that means they have no skill. Okay well if thats what you take from my opinion, "if the shoe fits, wear it" but that's not what i really mean. You can have good mechanical skill as a player and be a warrior main. cool. Now you have a class that takes no skill and it becomes a complete unstoppable monster with barely any counter-play. 

i'm done here. I've already wasted too much of my time recently arguing with warriors who take my observations on their class as a personal attack.

Posted

Warrior is by far the easiest class to pick up. The hardest thing about warrior is learning movement by utilizing your non-awaken skills (and the timing for that).

Then you watch this vid and realise you are totally wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f533YTAdMg&t

Posted (edited)

I mean, the dude just seems salty af. No point in talking to an idiot. Like we have all said before, if you played warrior and spammed GD everywhere congrats, you were a shitty warrior. We admit that doing that can work but it is cheese as ----- and real warriors find it distasteful. But to act like every other class doesn't have something they can lean on ( and again, we admit that what we can lean on is very strong) is -----ing stupid and you should stop.

EDIT: From that video, I will never get warriors that try to engage other warriors with Slashing.

Edited by Wrekks

Posted

Good riddance 

Posted

please tell me which class is so much harder to play than warrior, the only one that flies out at me is ninja, most other classes are just different play style not exactly harder.

As a pretty good Ninja, I"m finding warriors real PVP kit to be very challenging.

The buttons for warrior seem very.. disjointed? Ninja's combos are all easy to execute because the buttons are quick and fluid there are just more attacks.

I take back most of the bad shit I've ever said about warriors being faceroll easy.

A good warrior has a tremendous amount of mechanical skill in this game. 

Posted

As a pretty good Ninja, I"m finding warriors real PVP kit to be very challenging.

The buttons for warrior seem very.. disjointed? Ninja's combos are all easy to execute because the buttons are quick and fluid there are just more attacks.

I take back most of the bad shit I've ever said about warriors being faceroll easy.

A good warrior has a tremendous amount of mechanical skill in this game. 

alot of people think that all a warrior ever has to ever do to ever be good is grave digging slashing the dead block and reckless blow, and its really not the case. but ignoring how easy/hard it can be to do the button presses , the fact is its not just pressing the buttons and doing it quickly, its doing all the other things like knowing when to go in , when to block , when to kite/flank , bait skills etc... granted these are things everybody can and should be doing to a certain extent people just severely underestimate warriors skill ceiling which is why i tell most of them to just play the damn class before they talk mad shit.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0