• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wasn't Kama supposed to hit in March and where is my House Fame rewards?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Wasn't Kama supposed to hit in March and where is my House Fame rewards?

Posted (edited)

[ Edit - CM_Aethon: A statement regarding Kamasylvia has been issued already, you may read it below ]

Greetings All,

I just had a quick meeting with the team regarding the release of Kamasylvia, it looks as though there may have been a miscommunication as to when the content would be released. This information was corrected a short while later and most sources updated accordingly, I'm not able to share any details regarding a release date at this time. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and as always keep an eye out for the most up to date information in our Patch Notes and News & Announcements section of the forums.

Event Rewards will be distributed on March 29th April 5th during maintenance via in-game mail.

Edited by Luciferia
2 people like this

Posted

Yes, and next week cause reasons. Patch note thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, that's good enough for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

The last announcement in the most recent patch notes stated...

• House Fame Challenge has ended. (Mar. 8th ~ 29th)
    • All event information will be collected and finalized on 3/30 and the prize distribution will occur during maintenance on 4/5.

So you'll receive your rewards after next week's maintenance.

As for the Kama update.. Hours after the initial statement, it was clarified that the DK update would be coming out in March, and that the Kama update would be "sometime thereafter". Best guess, a month or two from now?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, that's good enough for me.

Entitled kid whining for free stuff.

Nothing to see here , move on.

Doesn't sound entitled to me.  

Posted

What the shit did you just say?

You didn't read anything at all did you, and you still decided to take it upon yourself to call the original poster an "entitled kid". What the -----.

2 people like this

Posted

Kinda harsh. His question was quite innocuous. Wasn't whining for free stuff. Was just curious about what he thought he was supposed to receive. He may perhaps be il-informed due to not reading other sources. But I wouldn't call it entitled. 

Ease up on the guy.

Posted (edited)

What the shit did you just say?

You didn't read anything at all did you, and you still decided to take it upon yourself to call the original poster an "entitled kid". What the -----.

I am recieving free stuff from the developers ? How DARE they make me wait another WEEK, when they promised it for yesterday. How DARE they make me wait for my free stuff. I also recieve free money for my house-fame, and also i whine on the forums how it is SO HARD to gain some house fame points. I DID NOT play the game for 7+months, and i DO NOT recieve the same items as the ones who dedicated themselves ? How DARE they MAKE ME WAIT. GIVE ME MY FREE STUFF NOW ! KAKAO ! REEEEE /s

Edited by PhenomBDO
People cannot understand sarcasm

Posted

I am recieving free stuff from the developers ? How DARE they make me wait another WEEK, when they promised it for yesterday. How DARE they make me wait for my free stuff. I also recieve free money for my house-fame, and also i whine on the forums how it is SO HARD to gain some house fame points. I DID NOT play the game for 7+months, and i DO NOT recieve the same items as the ones who dedicated themselves ? How DARE they MAKE ME WAIT. GIVE ME MY FREE STUFF NOW ! KAKAO ! REEEEE

Are you all right there mate? Anything else?

Posted (edited)

I am recieving free stuff from the developers ? How DARE they make me wait another WEEK, when they promised it for yesterday. How DARE they make me wait for my free stuff. I also recieve free money for my house-fame, and also i whine on the forums how it is SO HARD to gain some house fame points. I DID NOT play the game for 7+months, and i DO NOT recieve the same items as the ones who dedicated themselves ? How DARE they MAKE ME WAIT. GIVE ME MY FREE STUFF NOW ! KAKAO ! REEEEE

you are trying a little too hard pal.

Edited by Cat Box

Posted

White knight gonna knight regardless of person/place/thing.... 

Posted

I am recieving free stuff from the developers ? How DARE they make me wait another WEEK, when they promised it for yesterday. How DARE they make me wait for my free stuff. I also recieve free money for my house-fame, and also i whine on the forums how it is SO HARD to gain some house fame points. I DID NOT play the game for 7+months, and i DO NOT recieve the same items as the ones who dedicated themselves ? How DARE they MAKE ME WAIT. GIVE ME MY FREE STUFF NOW ! KAKAO ! REEEEE /s

What the actual -----.

I understand sarcasm just fine. Assaulting a user asking an innocent question and then going on a complete an utter rage isn't sarcasm. It's stupid as -----. And you should feel bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

GZDRB9.gif

2 people like this

Posted

What the actual -----.

I understand sarcasm just fine. Assaulting a user asking an innocent question and then going on a complete an utter rage isn't sarcasm. It's stupid as -----. And you should feel bad.

Not Assaulting. Learn to read patch notes and learn to appreciate free things.

Posted

Even if the original poster had read the patch notes he could still be under the impression that Kamasylve was supposed to have launched since it came from an official source in the first place.

And you can cut out the "free things" shit when replying to me, ain't no such thing as free shit. And you absolutely did insult the original poster. You don't call anyone "entitled kid" unless you've got malicious intent.

You entitled kid.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sure... learn to read the patch notes etc...

But at the same time... learn not to be a condescending tool.

The amount of effort required to point him in the right direction would not have been anymore difficult than typing up a douchey response.

Or is etiquette and common courtesy beyond you?

Maturity dude... maturity.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Even if the original poster had read the patch notes he could still be under the impression that Kamasylve was supposed to have launched since it came from an official source in the first place.

And you can cut out the "free things" shit when replying to me, ain't no such thing as free shit. And you absolutely did insult the original poster. You don't call anyone "entitled kid" unless you've got malicious intent.

You entitled kid.

How exactly house fame rewards aren't free ? You can reach 1k points in a month of casual playing and also get money daily by just logging in wich is pretty -----ing free in my opinion. Posting useless forum threads does not solve anything. And i made fun of his title, not the person. Also i don't really give a shit who 'you are', i guess if you cannot win ingame you come to the forums and pick a quarrel with anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you. Im done arguing with you. Go and disappoint yourself somewhere else-oh wait you can't, your life is already disappointing enough. 

Forum warrior

Posted

How exactly house fame rewards aren't free ? You can reach 1k points in a month of casual playing and also get money daily by just logging in wich is pretty -----ing free in my opinion. Posting useless forum threads does not solve anything. And i made fun of his title, not the person. Also i don't really give a shit who 'you are', i guess if you cannot win ingame you come to the forums and pick a quarrel with anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you. Im done arguing with you. Go and disappoint yourself somewhere else-oh wait you can't, your life is already disappointing enough. 

Forum warrior

if you think anything is free in life LOL.... well than there's your first mistake in life...

Don't let me stop you though, carry on!

1 person likes this

Posted

The OP didn't whine about rewards but rather curious as he/she didn't read the patch notes...

Just trolling?

006oxKS2ly1fbz81kkfxgj30go0ay0t7.jpg

How exactly house fame rewards aren't free ?

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v  

a month of casual playing

Good job answering your question yourself!

1 person likes this

Posted

Forum warrior

That escalated quickly.

Are we going to go down this path of making silly assumptions about one anothers real life while guessing at reasons for posting on the forums? All when all you have to do is apologize for your comment to the original poster cause it was completely out of line. I don't mind either way, I'm just making sure how far YOU want to take this.

Objective advice: say sorry and get out.

Posted

Forum warrior

"How exactly house fame rewards aren't free ?"

"You can reach 1k points in a month of casual playing"

........................ You answered your own question? lol

Posted

I believe the OP's question was answered, so I'm going to lock this post. @PhenomBDO seems to be trying to troll, with pretty poor taste and execution too!

1 person likes this