• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Loyalty Rewards Blocking the Screen!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I lost a 2 million silver Crystal so the screen can pop up in the middle of swarming centaurs to give me 10 Black Armor Stones.

Not to mention if you are harpoon fishing you are screwed because you can't even move the mouse to click the X.

NO! Fix that crap! The Black Spirit can tell me my loyalty, don't ram that crap into the middle of what I'm doing.

3 people like this

Posted

To be fair.. .the rewards are handed out the same time every day so you could have paid more attention to the time and avoided combat for that time. No one was putting a gun to your head telling you to grind around reset time. And if they were well that's shitty for you. 

How could you not know it was reset soon? Isn't reset time the MOST paid attention to thing in the entire game? 

Posted

To be fair.. .the rewards are handed out the same time every day so you could have paid more attention to the time and avoided combat for that time. No one was putting a gun to your head telling you to grind around reset time. And if they were well that's shitty for you. 

How could you not know it was reset soon? Isn't reset time the MOST paid attention to thing in the entire game? 

I'm not sure that you can even state that to be a fair statement. He's actually right. It's not a problem that the items are auto looted but more of an issue that the window pops up interrupting actions and causing another unnecessary processing action to occur. You're right that no one was putting a gun to his head telling him to grind but they are pulling the trigger telling you to take this pop up and items right then and there on whatever character is logged on.

And no reset isn't the most paid attention to thing in the entire game. Boss timers are watch by those who care for them, reset is watched by those who want the xp buff for grinding or potential attendance rewards. Don't try to white knight a post without providing an adequate argument for why the post is wrong. The only aspect wrong with the post is that it is not constructively written but it did still state an issue many have begun to notice or have had happen to them and he did even provide an alternative way to inform the user of the items which is through the black spirit.  

1 person likes this

Posted

So...simply just paying attention that it's reset time soon is too much for a player? The same player who can "manage a boss timer discord" and somehow manage all that but can't simply look at the time near reset? Or even the time clock on discord that they're following boss timers on that clearly show what time It currently is...?

You go be selectively ignorant just to be an ass in a forum. Ill go play the game. 

I'm not sure that you can even state that to be a fair statement. He's actually right. It's not a problem that the items are auto looted but more of an issue that the window pops up interrupting actions and causing another unnecessary processing action to occur. You're right that no one was putting a gun to his head telling him to grind but they are pulling the trigger telling you to take this pop up and items right then and there on whatever character is logged on.

And no reset isn't the most paid attention to thing in the entire game. Boss timers are watch by those who care for them, reset is watched by those who want the xp buff for grinding or potential attendance rewards. Don't try to white knight a post without providing an adequate argument for why the post is wrong. The only aspect wrong with the post is that it is not constructively written but it did still state an issue many have begun to notice or have had happen to them and he did even provide an alternative way to inform the user of the items which is through the black spirit.  

your calling me out for white knighting the game over someone just being either too lazy to read a clock or have an average mental awareness of reality and time. Like right now without even looking at a clock I have a relatively good idea that it's in the afternoon here...doesnt take much effort. Could have solved his gem/xp loss issue real quick like.

Posted

So...simply just paying attention that it's reset time soon is too much for a player? The same player who can "manage a boss timer discord" and somehow manage all that but can't simply look at the time near reset? Or even the time clock on discord that they're following boss timers on that clearly show what time It currently is...?

You go be selectively ignorant just to be an ass in a forum. Ill go play the game. 

your calling me out for white knighting the game over someone just being either too lazy to read a clock or have an average mental awareness of reality and time. Like right now without even looking at a clock I have a relatively good idea that it's in the afternoon here...doesnt take much effort. Could have solved his gem/xp loss issue real quick like.

Your logic is beyond flawed as you immediately go toward speaking of an individuals mental awareness. You are comparing your ability to tell that it's afternoon outside versus a definite point-in-time. So what does it matter you don't look at the clock to know its afternoon? The afternoon spans between 12pm - 5pm and the reset occurs at 7:00pm cst. Notice the difference relative vs exact. Boss timers are at a relative time as well. All you know is the window is open and when it closes, not exactly when it will spawn. When reset occurs for your xp buffs you have to move to a safe spot and swap characters or channels to be able to receive the item. I guess though you have an internal clock that can pinpoint the exact time its 6:59pm to stop your actions and be prepared for the pop up. Great job proving that you're currently full of yourself and unable to perform critical and logical thinking before you speak or in the case type.

The OP is still correct that the pop up does not need to occur the way it does. It would be far less of an annoyance if the notifications either came from black spirit or was present in the reward tab so that you have to manually grab the item or simply mailed to your account. Those who have alts in Margoria or Valencia City performing task may not want their rewards instantly going to that alt when they are managing banks, trades, or other task. I know its crazy but maybe they don't want the accessory boss on an alt that is suppose to be stationary in far off place with no logical method to transport it. Those grinding or fishing may not want their limited space taken over by the items of the attendance reward. You can think that it's simply 1 slot but when you have been grinding or fishing every slot is important and you don't want something useless to the moment taking it away.

Next time try to look at issues from more than one viewpoint before you speak or at least present a constructive argument before enter the 'white knight mode' and bashing someone. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a clock. Look at one now and then.

Posted

Yeah, obviously you are a bad player if you are trying to play the game at certain times.  You should just adapt to the forced inconveniences this game throws at you and give them more money.  I say add more inconvenient unnecessary stuff.  Every time a Boss Spawns a window should pop up in your face that you have to close.  Every time you take a screenshot you should have a watermark forced onto it (Oh wait they just added that).  When one of your friends or guild mates logs on there should be a popup thrown in your face.  Also every time someone sends you a message in the friend system.  Every time you get mail.  Inconvenience for everyone!  What a great game it will be!

Posted

Happened to me quite a few times. You just lose track of time and then it ups up in the middle of a fight. Luckily they have now added this into the game:

• Attendance Reward UI after midnight has been changed to only open in a Safe Zone. You can click the UI and open it up yourself in a Combat Zone.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/137772-patch-notes-april-5th-2017/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0