• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need AUD Currency to buy pearls :(

18 posts in this topic

Posted

$60 USD = over $80 AUD which way to expensive for Australian/NZ players so wondering when will Kakao add international currency so it be fairer for players to buy costumes with their own currency ?

1 person likes this

Posted

You think 1 USD  has the value like 1 AUD?

Afaik there is no "true" international currency in the whole world. How will a game developer introduce something that's also not manageble by several countries gouvernments?

Corrected me if im wrong boys. xD

Posted

1 AUD = 0.76 USD so there is that. so slightly above 80 is right, considering price changes.

Posted

$60 USD = over $80 AUD which way to expensive for Australian/NZ players so wondering when will Kakao add international currency so it be fairer for players to buy costumes with their own currency ?

which is this international currency that you suggest using?

Posted (edited)

Yuan

Or we can all move onto bitcoin... O_O

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

like AUD and such

Posted

Well how about the difference between EU and NA? 

With 100$ you buy the same amount of pearls that you get with 100€, although the euro is ranked higher. 1 usd = 0.93 eur.

We are getting screwed here in EU!

I demand compensation! 

5 people like this

Posted

Yuan

Or we can all move onto bitcoin... O_O

if u just "create" a third currency the problem is not solved.

Since for example buyer1 will buy 100 of third currency for 60 USD and buyer2 will buy 100 of third currency for 80 AUD.

The value is still the same. I think OP is just confused by the different numbers..

Might happen if one doesnt know anything about currency exchange rates

Posted

You all missed the point. The OP wishes to pay $60 AUD the same way someone in the US pays $60 US. In other words ignore the exchange rate like it doesn't exist and all currency had the same value.

Posted

You all missed the point. The OP wishes to pay $60 AUD the same way someone in the US pays $60 US. In other words ignore the exchange rate like it doesn't exist and all currency had the same value.

most stuff in the us is cheaper than au even with exchange rates 

aussies get -----ed pretty bad, im pretty used to it by now tho

Posted

most stuff in the us is cheaper than au even with exchange rates 

aussies get -----ed pretty bad, im pretty used to it by now tho

Living in Canada is the same.

1 person likes this

Posted

Living in Canada is the same.

Same. My $30 pearl box is actually a $40 pearl box. I'd be happy with it just saying $40 when I made the purchase.

Posted

Same. My $30 pearl box is actually a $40 pearl box. I'd be happy with it just saying $40 when I made the purchase.

It would be nice to have an auto currency exchange. I think there was some tax added on as well.

Posted

I mean that's just how currency exchange works? If 1000 pearls is 10 usd then since aud is worth less you have to take that into account. While it's weird its not different between usd and euro it's the same as purchasing any international good and there's really no need for them to change it.

Posted

I wish they'd do this :/ riot does it with LOL skins, it just straight up said "this costs $20AUD" and there was no stress, no worrying about crazy exchange rates, and no paying $80 for something worth $60. If nothing else they could change the pricing to show how much it costs depending on where you live :( 

Posted

Its all relative mate aussie min wage is like what $18.50 an hour? (crap job) while Americans get paid 2$ an hour with tips or something.

Posted

Its all relative mate aussie min wage is like what $18.50 an hour? (crap job) while Americans get paid 2$ an hour with tips or something.

7.25 USD is the federal min wage. Not sure how you can live on that but whatever.

Posted (edited)

It is funny seeing Aussies complaining about "losing money" because they pay 80bucks for something instead of 60. 60USD is WORTH 80AUD. 

Europeans are the only ones getting a tiny bit screwed here since 1 USD = 0.93 euros. 

Edited by Jeslea

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0