• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Harpooning on a Sailboat 😟

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been on harpoon mode for more than 2minutes in Ross Sea on my epheria sailboat but no fishes want to get harpooned. While, on my fishing boat, harpooning is no problem.

Does this mean I cant harpoon on the sailboat because of the height? 😟

Posted

Harpoons can only be used on fishing boats. Says it right in the tooltip.

1 person likes this

Posted

A completely ridiculous design decision. I haven't even bothered making the sailboat because I only wanted it for harpooning.

1 person likes this

Posted

GM have sent a notice to PA to have harpooning be allowed on Sailboat, no results nor answers so far.

Posted

I agree.  Heading out from Port Ratt to get to Magoria on a fishing boat is incredibly long and painful.  Not that I am all about harpooning but it is required of the weekly quest.

Posted

GM have sent a notice to PA to have harpooning be allowed on Sailboat, no results nor answers so far.

Sure they have.

Posted

Sure they have.

Well, we have their confirmation they did, not that PA listen to them (hint : they don't listen)

Posted

At least let us store our fishing boat in sailboats so we can unleash them for whaling or other harpooning operations.

Posted

Harpoons can only be used on fishing boats. Says it right in the tooltip.

o no... 

well.. thanks for clarifying 

😭

Posted

Currently, yes they can only be used on Fishing boats, and yes we have reported this to the developers regarding use on the newer ships. As of this moment I don't have any news that can be shared on this front, should that change I'll be happy to let you folks know.

1 person likes this

Posted

I appreciate you letting us know.  Thanks!

Posted

Currently, yes they can only be used on Fishing boats, and yes we have reported this to the developers regarding use on the newer ships. As of this moment I don't have any news that can be shared on this front, should that change I'll be happy to let you folks know.

Please allow horses on the sailboats I beg you