• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Am i blind or do the most loyal players get 1 memory Fragment 7 days in a row...i am absolutely curious... who design that.. Homer Simpson?

By the way this Reward gets abit boring if u just copy/past every month...

2 people like this

Posted

Am i blind or do the most loyal players get 1 memory Fragment 7 days in a row...i am absolutely curious... who design that.. Homer Simpson?

Still better than nothing, I would say. The attendance rewards are suffice for the average player.

Posted

Not surprising after a lot of players had been begging for mem frags.

Each month, the rewards benefit one group or another moreso than other groups. Next month's loyalty rewards will have something else to complain about, but benefit others.

Not every loyalty cycle benefits everybody. 

Posted

I have no complaints with getting memory frags 7 days in a row but I do know they get used in blocks of 40 and 80 depending on blue and gold so they could have made those 5 packs per day and it still wouldn't really be an over the top loyalty reward.

Liverto +7 to +12 took me 80 Frags in repairs. I expect +12 to Pri will cost me 120 more. Pri up, I'm not even going to bother but if that changes it will be because I have Pri and can get them from the in game source.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Still better than nothing, I would say. The attendance rewards are suffice for the average player.

uh huh.... after a whole week, you get enough to repair one failed Echant >.>

It would have better to just give Relic Shards or something

Edited by iller

Posted

Instead of getting memory frag every week, they reroganized it, so even people who cant log in daily, or are just forgetful dumbasses, can get best rewards... People logging daily will get the same, just in different order.. People who cant login daily will have easier time achieving the mileage of BiS accessory... And those who were too dumb to claim these rewards now complain on the forum, why they are getting memory fragments at the last week...

Not like explaining it would help these mongrels...

6 people like this

Posted

I have no complaints with getting memory frags 7 days in a row but I do know they get used in blocks of 40 and 80 depending on blue and gold so they could have made those 5 packs per day and it still wouldn't really be an over the top loyalty reward.

Liverto +7 to +12 took me 80 Frags in repairs. I expect +12 to Pri will cost me 120 more. Pri up, I'm not even going to bother but if that changes it will be because I have Pri and can get them from the in game source.

Why use mem frags on liverto...artisan memory from loyalty and another liverto. Just saying.

Posted

Instead of getting memory frag every week, they reroganized it, so even people who cant log in daily, or are just forgetful dumbasses, can get best rewards... People logging daily will get the same, just in different order.. People who cant login daily will have easier time achieving the mileage of BiS accessory... And those who were too dumb to claim these rewards now complain on the forum, why they are getting memory fragments at the last week...

Not like explaining it would help these mongrels...

There were so many whines in the last couple of loyalty events, about the best stuff being left for the last few days, so yeah they obvs changed it following player feedback.

So true that you can't please all of the people all of the time... but this does strike me as a better way of managing it tbh

Posted

uh huh.... after a whole week, you get enough to repair one failed Echant >.>

It would have better to just give Relic Shards or something

That last week of rewards are extras for those who have received every single other item from the previous weeks. Usually, we never get any reward for after getting all of it. Which is why every attendance calendar always has one extra week for people who have not gotten all the rewards to catch up, so it's nice to have something now rather than nothing at all.

Most items in the attendance rewards shouldn't be something you rely on (except for the accessory boxes or any item unobtainable through gameplay). Those items you should already plan to get them through other means.

Posted

Nope you are not seen things >.> 

I prefer nothing instead because it seems like little to no though went into that at all lol

Posted (edited)

Casual players will just sell them. Hardcore players will buy them for their ogre rings. lol. Whats there not to like?

Edited by AlexHuaTIan

Posted

Nope you are not seen things >.> 

I prefer nothing instead because it seems like little to no though went into that at all lol

Well you are entitled to your own opinion.

But it still doesn't change the fact that we got something for the extra week of attendance rewards rather than nothing at all. lol I mean, it's an extra 3.5 for people who logs in everyday.

Posted

lol wasted money.
80 x 750k = 60 million
3 liverto = 27 million + 3 art memories = 90 durability

Save frags for boss gear.... not blues .... Much to learn you have.

Posted (edited)

Well you are entitled to your own opinion.

But it still doesn't change the fact that we got something for the extra week of attendance rewards rather than nothing at all. lol I mean, it's an extra 3.5 for people who logs in everyday.

Don't get me wrong most people will love these but the way they did it seems just bad in general. In my opinion attendance rewards should be fun and exciting and make you want to log in. They should have at least move the memory frags around the attendance calendar and not make so obvious they ran out of stuff to put in it >.>

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

Meanwhile every single new player wishing to get a penguin...

Won't happen, again. Greed mode ON!

Posted

Don't get me wrong most people will love these but the way they did it seems just bad in general. In my opinion attendance rewards should be fun and exciting and make you want to log in. They should have at least move the memory frags around the attendance calendar and not make so obvious they ran out of stuff to put in it >.>

You shouldn't be logging in just for the rewards only...I mean- if that's your goal of the game then it's really a small one. Playing the game is more rewarding vs just waiting 30 minutes for a (mostly) meager reward. The mem frags in single quantity are only fillers, nothing more since it's always 4 weeks of rewards in the span of 5 weeks (the last week for catch up and planning the next reward calendar). So, it's not the case that they ran out to put stuff in, it's so that people should not make such a huge deal out if it being that it's suppose to be no rewards at all. So rather than no rewards, they filled it with something that is almost insignificant so players who have already gotten all the stamps would still get something more.

Posted

The good rewards were at the end of the month because it meant you had to put in an effort to get them i.e. LOGGING IN EACH DAY, but now, nah, forget that, people weren't getting their "free" shit so we better make it easier for these casuals. LOL Yeah, move up the good stuff while replacing that last week with total crap. 

Posted (edited)

[snipped as I replied to the wrong thread]

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

lol wasted money.80 x 750k = 60 million

80 frags would be 160 durability on liverto, so that's 50mil + 5 arts using livertos vs 60mil using memory fragments. Assuming you can even get a liverto off the MP considering their relative scarcity.

I'd say memory fragments aren't completely wasted on repairing a liverto.

1 person likes this

Posted

You'd shit yourself if you knew what was originally supposed to be there.

Posted

It would have been better to receive 10,000 contribution experience  for each of those days due to high costs of contribution experience needed after 300 and the inability/carelessness to raise the caps and remove the softcaps.

Posted (edited)

It's 40x750K for 30 mill on Liverto and I did compare that to 8x9 for 72 Mill using base Liverto. If I went the artisan memory route then yes, the 3 or based on my projected math, 9 to get to Pri would be a good investment.
Liverto will be 'end game' for me. AP graduation is the same as boss, +3 stat is the same as Boss. There has been talk of hidden bonus to boss over Liverto but it's very low.

Edited by Ioci

Posted

80 mems is 160 dur on liverto, then its 5 1/3 liverto, not 3... Then its like 60 mil vs 42m with artisans... Still worth to save that 18m, but only when you buy AM with real money...Its never worth to waste loyalty on AM for just mere 18m... Every smart player save loyalty for kamasylve- buff that you cant buy even with real money... And kamayslve give you insane profit possiblities, especially during gathering shard events... Proper set up with kamasylve during that event is best money in game per hour, nothing can beat it...

Why use mem frags on liverto...artisan memory from loyalty and another liverto. Just saying.

You cant waste loyalty on artisans to save some small money, you should always save loyalty for kamasylve buff... Thats one of most important items in game and you cant get it even with real money.... Kamasylve buff used during gathering shard event is best money in game and you always should save enough loyalty to be able to no life it for 2,3 weeks during that events...

Posted (edited)

You'd shit yourself if you knew what was originally supposed to be there. 

You don't mean this was suppose to be that attendance event >.> The one with that stuff in it because if they remove it permanently that is mess up Q.Q. It would be even more savage if they replace that stuff with memory fragments.

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

This is what happens when the playerbase whines too much. The prizes there in KR were AMAZING, but of course people here threw b-fits so i'm not surprised they changed it.

1 person likes this