• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward...

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Instead of getting memory frag every week, they reroganized it, so even people who cant log in daily, or are just forgetful dumbasses, can get best rewards... People logging daily will get the same, just in different order.. People who cant login daily will have easier time achieving the mileage of BiS accessory... And those who were too dumb to claim these rewards now complain on the forum, why they are getting memory fragments at the last week...

Not like explaining it would help these mongrels...

Yeah you know that is why they added the catch up system giving you 2 rewards per day if you're behind on weekends so if you fall behind you can catch up, it's simply just sloppy the way they design it, not designed for people who cant login daily it's simply just sloppy.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

This is what happens when the playerbase whines too much. The prizes there in KR were AMAZING, but of course people here threw b-fits so i'm not surprised they changed it.

basically lol

Posted

I dont mind the reward as in monetary value i just wish they didnt fill it with useless crap like horse gear parts/potions instead have some good stuff like 7 day exp book/ 7 day tree buff every 2nd attendance reward or do what Korea does with Shakatu seals where every attendance reward you might get up to 20 seals and if you play for 5 months for example 100 seals you will be able to trade for a DUO ogre ring thus in this way the "loyal" players actually get rewarded for being loyal for playing the game consistently for months at a time (logging in everyday).

Posted

80 frags would be 160 durability on liverto, so that's 50mil + 5 arts using livertos vs 60mil using memory fragments. Assuming you can even get a liverto off the MP considering their relative scarcity.

I'd say memory fragments aren't completely wasted on repairing a liverto.

Depends on the class really.  If you are after DK hype or wiz FOTM... then ya getting a liverto might be harder....  But any other class has multiple livertos sitting at min price.

Posted

you used to get nothing after the big reward, now you get a frag in the claim window, yet still they moan.

Posted

It's 40x750K for 30 mill on Liverto and I did compare that to 8x9 for 72 Mill using base Liverto. If I went the artisan memory route then yes, the 3 or based on my projected math, 9 to get to Pri would be a good investment.Liverto will be 'end game' for me. AP graduation is the same as boss, +3 stat is the same as Boss. There has been talk of hidden bonus to boss over Liverto but it's very low.

The reason you go for kzarka is because the +3 is of more use.  Attack speed / cast speed.  Allows for a better gem setup.  Its still BIS.  It's not all about AP :).  Even though Kzarka does around 5% more damage than liverto.

Posted

Depends on the class really.  If you are after DK hype or wiz FOTM... then ya getting a liverto might be harder....  But any other class has multiple livertos sitting at min price.

Idk, I just came back to the game around a month ago and i'm a kunoichi main which according to the forums is the least played class and it took me a week of actively trying to get one. I can only speak on behalf of the NA server, maybe it's different on EU? 

Posted

Idk, I just came back to the game around a month ago and i'm a kunoichi main which according to the forums is the least played class and it took me a week of actively trying to get one. I can only speak on behalf of the NA server, maybe it's different on EU? 

NA market is def different than EU.
I posted two Liverto Kriegs yesterday at the same time they sat there for about 15 minutes before someone bought them (after the queue phase).

Posted

Instead of getting memory frag every week, they reroganized it, so even people who cant log in daily, or are just forgetful dumbasses, can get best rewards... People logging daily will get the same, just in different order.. People who cant login daily will have easier time achieving the mileage of BiS accessory... And those who were too dumb to claim these rewards now complain on the forum, why they are getting memory fragments at the last week...

Not like explaining it would help these mongrels...

This guy gets it.

Posted

i'd like to have the fashion-reward back. Underwear tho itwas random was a great reward. but some people (me included) missed it. I wish they bring it back.

Posted (edited)

Casual players will just sell them. Hardcore players will buy them for their ogre rings. lol. Whats there not to like?

Memory Fragments with Ogre Ring .... Yeah .... right.

No wonder why most of your suggestions are so out of place ....

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg?w=1

Edited by Capitaine Courage
1 person likes this

Posted

There were so many whines in the last couple of loyalty events, about the best stuff being left for the last few days, so yeah they obvs changed it following player feedback.

So true that you can't please all of the people all of the time... but this does strike me as a better way of managing it tbh

Exactly.  My first thought when I saw it was that it was changed to accommodate people who (avoidably or not) have to miss logging in for a week or more.