• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Strong class for PvE and PvP (Not Wizard)

25 posts in this topic

Posted

So wodnering between 56 Wiz or 56+ Kuno which would be GREAT for PvP cause SICK of being killed by high geared players EVERY time i try to GRIND so fustrating and fed up over this REALLY want to relax and enjoy this game THAN getting PKED by wanna high gear/higher level players :( 

Posted

Wizard hands down.  But for any class, you'll start to see the damage difference at 58-59+

Posted

Wizard hands down.  But for any class, you'll start to see the damage difference at 58-59+

It's SO HARD to level in this game WHEN people KEEPS killing and camping you EVEN when you change channel's

Posted

If you're undergeared it's not really going to go well for you either way, but Kuno can more easily gank people from stealth. At 58 you can do some really nasty 1-combo kills on people. I kill people who outgear me by using my Z and E buff, then stealth and open on them. 

However Kuno you have to repair your weapons every 40m-1h... it sucks. 

If you don't want a ton of PVP, don't sit in the most PVP heavy spots to grind. Are you doing Sausans/Pirates? 

Posted

If you're undergeared it's not really going to go well for you either way, but Kuno can more easily gank people from stealth. At 58 you can do some really nasty 1-combo kills on people. I kill people who outgear me by using my Z and E buff, then stealth and open on them. 

However Kuno you have to repair your weapons every 40m-1h... it sucks. 

If you don't want a ton of PVP, don't sit in the most PVP heavy spots to grind. Are you doing Sausans/Pirates? 

Nope Bashim's and random places i used to have 184 AP/159 Awakening/217 DP

Posted

Nope Bashim's and random places i used to have 184 AP/159 Awakening/217 DP

Bashims has 3 rotations that are really good. If you were sitting at the Amphitheater (main) rotation, that one is often contested because it seems to be the only one that people know (probably the only one you know too). If you head up on the plateau to the east of that main rotation you can find the other two. 

Keep in mind that PVP will occasionally happen no matter where you go because it's simply the nature of this game. Instead of getting all triggered just change rotations or swap channels. 

Posted

Group up?o.O

Posted

Group up?o.O

I'm just assuming people are going to be extremely antisocial at Bashims because that's the norm. 

Posted

I'm sick of rolling OP classes that gets destoryed why can't find good class great mobilty and great at PvE and PvP with awakening and easier to play with no animation cancel (due to carpal tunnel)

Posted (edited)

I'm sick of rolling OP classes that gets destoryed why can't find good class great mobilty and great at PvE and PvP with awakening and easier to play with no animation cancel (due to carpal tunnel)

without skill and gear whatever the class you will pick,people will roll on your face.

Edited by Angryman

Posted (edited)

This may not be the game for you. That being said, play Musa.

Dash dash slash slash it's pretty brain dead and you can outrun anyone trying to kill you. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

This may not be the game for you. That being said, play Musa.

Dash dash slash slash it's pretty brain dead and you can outrun anyone trying to kill you. 

I have 57 DK, 56 Pre-Awakening Valk, Awakening 56 Kuno 56% to 57/Wiz 56 35%/56 Zerker yet kinda wanting to go back to Kuno and get to 60+ :(

Posted

I have 57 DK, 56 Pre-Awakening Valk, Awakening 56 Kuno 56% to 57/Wiz 56 35%/56 Zerker yet kinda wanting to go back to Kuno and get to 60+ :(

kuno without gear is a dead class,did you try warrior?

Posted

kuno without gear is a dead class,did you try warrior?

No and don't like their playstyle though

Posted

Don't expect any class to carry you if you are bad at pvp. And if you don't want to get PK don't grind on popular grind spots.

Posted

Don't expect any class to carry you if you are bad at pvp. And if you don't want to get PK don't grind on popular grind spots.

Again have to agree here. Even people saying witch/wiz - they are easier to do well with in PVP, but you still need some experience. However undergeared witch/wiz are fodder. Wiz with too little DP will get their block broken and CC'd in the middle of hellfire animation, or DPS'd through super armor while rotating them and not doing enough damage to discourage it. 

Posted

Best class for least skill is musa. 

Dash away bb grl... Dash away.

Posted

Again have to agree here. Even people saying witch/wiz - they are easier to do well with in PVP, but you still need some experience. However undergeared witch/wiz are fodder. Wiz with too little DP will get their block broken and CC'd in the middle of hellfire animation, or DPS'd through super armor while rotating them and not doing enough damage to discourage it. 

That what happened to me twice :( now i'm discourged and lost interest in wizard so kinda leaning towards to Kuno

Posted

That what happened to me twice :( now i'm discourged and lost interest in wizard so kinda leaning towards to Kuno

You'll be just as squishy as Wizard and do half the damage. Kuno also requires more skill. 

Your changing classes like underwear. Wizard is the best endgame class in the class aside from maybe warrior. Level 56 is garbage. Stick with a character and level it and then judge.

Posted (edited)

You'll be just as squishy as Wizard and do half the damage. Kuno also requires more skill. 

Your changing classes like underwear. Wizard is the best endgame class in the class aside from maybe warrior. Level 56 is garbage. Stick with a character and level it and then judge.

Wizard is definitely not the best 1v1 class and I get the feeling he's complaining about grind spot 1v1s. You can smush people easily when you out gear them, but Wizard has very little outplay potential when you are undergeared since the defenses you are forced to rely on are not reliable. Also players who have some knowledge know your animations and openings and it can be relatively easy to dispatch you. Warrior, zerker, musa/maehwa, tamer are nightmares to fight 1v1 especially. 

And yes, Kuno has the same problem - you can't rely on your frontal block and you can't tank with super armor when you are undergeared. What I like about Kuno in contrast to the Wizard is that I can run away and get into stealth, then come back with buffs up to gank them. With my Z and E buffs I can add 45AP and a huge chunk of attack speed and accuracy. This allows me to 1-combo gank people upwards of 300DP since I am able to open on them with an optimal stun combo from stealth. 

Reference: 58 Kuno and 58 wizard, both around the 185/187/237 range. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

Wizard is definitely not the best 1v1 class and I get the feeling he's complaining about grind spot 1v1s. You can smush people easily when you out gear them, but Wizard has very little outplay potential when you are undergeared since the defenses you are forced to rely on are not reliable. Also players who have some knowledge know your animations and openings and it can be relatively easy to dispatch you. Warrior, zerker, musa/maehwa, tamer are nightmares to fight 1v1 especially. 

And yes, Kuno has the same problem - you can't rely on your frontal block and you can't tank with super armor when you are undergeared. What I like about Kuno in contrast to the Wizard is that I can run away and get into stealth, then come back with buffs up to gank them. With my Z and E buffs I can add 45AP and a huge chunk of attack speed and accuracy. This allows me to 1-combo gank people upwards of 300DP since I am able to open on them with an optimal stun combo from stealth. 

Reference: 58 Kuno and 58 wizard, both around the 185/187/237 range. 

Yea no doubt, but at his skill level and im sure trash gear level pretty much everyone is going to delete him right now, and as Wizard with good clear speed most people wont even bother contesting you because they cant outfarm you and you can one shot them with your hundred.

and just speaking from personal experience the Ninja kit when properly utilized is a way better 1v1 option then Kuno. 

Posted

Yea no doubt, but at his skill level and im sure trash gear level pretty much everyone is going to delete him right now, and as Wizard with good clear speed most people wont even bother contesting you because they cant outfarm you and you can one shot them with your hundred.

and just speaking from personal experience the Ninja kit when properly utilized is a way better 1v1 option then Kuno. 

Yeah wiz is prob less likely to get harassed with faster clear speed. 

Ninja has more damage and longer combo for sure. There are pros and cons to each. I love Kuno against classes who have a lot of frontal block because we can back attack CC them from the front and open a combo that way. Plus the sustain is super nice out in grind spot scenarios - you can spin spree in a group of mobs and heal half your health. 

Either way you hit the nail on the head mentioning that OP keeps rerolling too early. An undergeared 56 of *any* class is going to suck in 1v1s with higher leveled/geared players. You just have to level something up and attain gear in the process, then you need to practice your ass off. There is no quick way to being able to properly defend yourself you have to work for it. 

Posted

56 is not even a level worth mentioning. In terms of power is the equivalent of playing the game for a day. 

Hopefully OP finds his way.

Posted

56 is not even a level worth mentioning. In terms of power is the equivalent of playing the game for a day. 

Hopefully OP finds his way.

Even Wizard is weak as hell at 56. They get strong with their flows that come at 57/58, and 60. It feels ok at 58, but not having that Cataclysm flow is a big deal. Not to mention accuracy on some skills is still pretty low even at 58 - very low at 56. 

Posted

MUSA ,

high mobility + good dmg in PvP and good clear in PVP

u Need to reach at least leveel 56 to unlock his awakening to git gut

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0