• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kamasylvia 5man Party grind 240+ AP

73 posts in this topic

Posted

They really have no grasp of high risk, high reward, do they? None of the classes in the current meta reflect that ideology, either. There's tons of low-risk, high-reward classes and a few high-risk, low-to-medium-reward classes.

which reminds me of ranger and maybe Maehwa but Maehwa at least has a 30 sec super armor where as ranger is basically u go in and u die.

Posted

I'm guessing that the only real reason to go there is to farm for the rare mats for the new Black Magic crystal variants. My question is...can the BMC crystals we grind turn into the material for the gems and be sold on the market?

the ''Forest Fury'' item can be sold on the market place yes, the price is about 3mil+ for it, and also they ONLY drop at manshaum and higher tier kamasylvia monsters, the wolves and all other monsters at the field and pre field do not drop those. also its very rare. and we are given it for attendance rewards so we got 3 till now.

Posted (edited)

the ''Forest Fury'' item can be sold on the market place yes, the price is about 3mil+ for it, and also they ONLY drop at manshaum and higher tier kamasylvia monsters, the wolves and all other monsters at the field and pre field do not drop those. also its very rare. and we are given it for attendance rewards so we got 3 till now.

How expensive are the regular yellow Black Magic Crystals on the market right now in KR (the ones you need to process 10 of... like Intimidation and Armor or Sturdiness, etc)?

Edited by Proto

Posted

Nice area... really. Looks fantastic for the huge crowd of chaps who are waiting to rush in there, since it is pretty obvious there are many thousands of players with that 240+ AP "requirement". What comes next then? An area that requires PEN BiS gear, or bare minimum half TET / PEN or something?

Not sure if serious, but I just wonder. The epic failure of expansions like Valencia (because it IS a most epic failure, if after all this time just a tiny % of the player base is there, or has even been there ever), has not taught any lessons yet? Apparently not. My prediction: Mediah areas will be business as usual for a long time ahead, if not forever.

Posted (edited)

which reminds me of ranger and maybe Maehwa but Maehwa at least has a 30 sec super armor where as ranger is basically u go in and u die.

Both Ranger and Maehwa have ways of escaping. Maehwa has super armor/frontal guard combos to keep her alive in her combos, and Ranger has frontal guard. But yes, it's slightly riskier to play Ranger. But you have the damage to kill just about anybody barring a huge gear gap. So.. That's a learn2play issue. Don't go in if it's too risky, and don't overstay your welcome.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

I don't understand why they keep creating content like this. What the purpose of dead maps? o.O

Looks hard as ----- to access(finding full 240 AP group on EU&NA lol?) and high risk. But than the profit is crap, because party requirement and it's barely an improvement XP wise.

Not sure how long the game can keep people interested, if they refuse to introduce new viable grind spots.

Our average gear standard is also far behind Korean BDO, so maybe 1% of our population will be able to grind that place. 

Posted

How often do the t9 awakening items drop from mobs? the 1% exp ones? And how much are those on the MP roughly?

Posted

Kama is just a waste of space on my SSD.

Posted

They spend any real effort on cash shop offerings(costumes,etc). Cause face it, that's all there is to the game. Grind for no real reason and look cool doing it. 

Posted (edited)

How expensive are the regular yellow Black Magic Crystals on the market right now in KR (the ones you need to process 10 of... like Intimidation and Armor or Sturdiness, etc)?

They have been raising and falling back for a few days already, currently most of the gems you need to melt are 3,4mil + per piece.

How often do the t9 awakening items drop from mobs? the 1% exp ones? And how much are those on the MP roughly?

They dont drop alot, its a very rare drop, Ive actually got I think a total of 4 in all the weeks that kama is out, and I actually tried to grind there alot. The price is set to 500k on Auctions house, for all of the items.

Edited by Crystalie

Posted

They have been raising and falling back for a few days already, currently most of the gems you need to melt are 3,4mil + per piece.

They dont drop alot, its a very rare drop, Ive actually got I think a total of 4 in all the weeks that kama is out, and I actually tried to grind there alot. The price is set to 500k on Auctions house, for all of the items.

I'm assuming they're all perma sold out then, right? :P

It's really hard to find info on T9s for us waiting on them, if you know much! Like how often you get them from fishing/gathering, what's the odds of success, etc.

Posted (edited)

I'm assuming they're all perma sold out then, right? :P

It's really hard to find info on T9s for us waiting on them, if you know much! Like how often you get them from fishing/gathering, what's the odds of success, etc.

ye they are always sold out, the odds of getting them from fishing im not sure, I dont fish, but I gather everyday for like 500+ energy worth, on ''lucky'' days I get about 1 or mayyyyyyyybe 2 of them if I push a gathering round of ~700 energy (using tonics from my alts). The usual is 0 per 500 energy though. So its a very rare drop >.<

As far  I know the odds of success to get a t9 is super low, I believe there is still only about 3 or 4 pegasus on KR.

This is all ive got since they released t9,, the 2 items where I have 3 of is from an quest where I got lucky, also you need to count from the item where I have 17  a -3 since its from the same quest. So since T9 has been released from all my gathering hours I got ~14 drops. 

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by Crystalie

Posted

ye they are always sold out, the odds of getting them from fishing im not sure, I dont fish, but I gather everyday for like 500+ energy worth, on ''lucky'' days I get about 1 or mayyyyyyyybe 2 of them if I push a gathering round of ~700 energy (using tonics from my alts). The usual is 0 per 500 energy though. So its a very rare drop >.<

As far  I know the odds of success to get a t9 is super low, I believe there is still only about 3 or 4 pegasus on KR.

This is all ive got since they released t9,, the 2 items where I have 3 of is from an quest where I got lucky, also you need to count from the item where I have 17  a -3 since its from the same quest. So since T9 has been released from all my gathering hours I got ~14 drops. 

Screenshot_5.png

From what the horse breeding community has been able to ascertain, is that the chances of awakening to T9 is like 1%. And it takes 100 cron stones (100mil) just to limit the exp loss by 50% should the awakening fail. Dunno that I'd even bother investing 100mil on a 1% shot. I'd sooner suck it up and assume the 100% loss.

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds horrible 

ill stick to sausans where i can go afk for a minute with all the mobs attacking me and only lose 1/2 health

Posted

Sounds horrible 

ill stick to sausans where i can go afk for a minute with all the mobs attacking me and only lose 1/2 health

Get +15 gear please before you start leeching groups at best spots...

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why they keep creating content like this. What the purpose of dead maps? o.O

Looks hard as ----- to access(finding full 240 AP group on EU&NA lol?) and high risk. But than the profit is crap, because party requirement and it's barely an improvement XP wise.

Not sure how long the game can keep people interested, if they refuse to introduce new viable grind spots.

Our average gear standard is also far behind Korean BDO, so maybe 1% of our population will be able to grind that place. 

Because KR is there main BDO version and they make content for KR BDO first. Not NA. 

Eventually we will be able to do this stuff though. alot of the top siege guilds already have the AP for this, but that's only 1-3% of population. 

You'll prob see nerfed version on NA possibly. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Cool so they are about to release an area that 1.7 million players don't have the gear to do, sounds smart to me.

Posted

Cool so they are about to release an area that 1.7 million players don't have the gear to do, sounds smart to me.

They will probably nerf it, like valencia was. 

Posted

Would be smart of them to do so.

Posted

Would be smart of them to do so.

Indeed, the possibility of them nerfing it is big. Just as with pirates/valencia. on KR to this day its still the unnerfed versions, same with Kamasylvia, they even buffed the monsters after kamasylvia released, then 2 weeks ago there was yet another buff that they reversed last maintenance lol

Posted

Indeed, the possibility of them nerfing it is big. Just as with pirates/valencia. on KR to this day its still the unnerfed versions, same with Kamasylvia, they even buffed the monsters after kamasylvia released, then 2 weeks ago there was yet another buff that they reversed last maintenance lol

Just bad business and marketing to completely neglect 99% of the active population from a new zone. Let alone skill upgrades at level 60 which less than 1% of the population can attain lol. From their website of the current 1.8millionish people on NA that only 90k are 56+ lol, thats just sad man haha.

Posted

Just bad business and marketing to completely neglect 99% of the active population from a new zone. Let alone skill upgrades at level 60 which less than 1% of the population can attain lol. From their website of the current 1.8millionish people on NA that only 90k are 56+ lol, thats just sad man haha.

lol so ifyou gad your way, they eould have only added areas with lvl 50 mobs like mansha and catfish since the game release? 

Releasing harder content gives players more goals to strive for to work towards instead of just giving a new boring area that you play for afew hours and get bored of 

these content releases are the best ive seen coming from a game that only released content for the players that were invested for >100hours 

Posted

I haven't read much about the new area, only seen a few video's with mob's etc. Is there anything at to do there beside grinding? Thanks for sharing :)

Posted (edited)

Understand that Kamasylvia was a KR release. We don't have kamasylvia yet. The main BDO version is KR, not NA. 

We will probably get a nerfed version

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

lol so ifyou gad your way, they eould have only added areas with lvl 50 mobs like mansha and catfish since the game release? 

Releasing harder content gives players more goals to strive for to work towards instead of just giving a new boring area that you play for afew hours and get bored of 

these content releases are the best ive seen coming from a game that only released content for the players that were invested for >100hours 

I'm just going off the stats that they put out and have no clue how many hours those people have invested into the game to be able to do the new stuff. The insanely hard content is on the KR version and usually they tone down the content so we dont have to nolife it to be able to do it. Sadly like I said before though, less than 1% will be able to do it regardless of the nerf lol.

Just to be clear im going off the stats from there which are found here:

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/350

My point is that 1,748,522 (as of march 3rd, 2017) are sub 56. Chances are if they aren't even 56 yet they will not have the gear to be able to do Kamas. Just my guess but the game pretty much revolves around the 90k that play actively and love the game as myself. Just seems rather odd that after a year that, that many don't even hit the point to Awaken a class lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0