• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kamasylvia 5man Party grind 240+ AP

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Just seems rather odd that after a year that, that many don't even hit the point to Awaken a class lol.

That number is simply the number of characters. there was another data release that showed a huge number(around half) of all characters never seeing the starting town.

Posted

And this is the part where good communication between dev n publisher to the userbase comes in mind, so that at least us players can get a reasoning as to why they keep pirates as top dog. But no, logic and meaningful is no cash shop feature.

Posted

Understand that Kamasylvia was a KR release. We don't have kamasylvia yet. The main BDO version is KR, not NA. 

We will probably get a nerfed version

I am actually wondering if this is the reason why we got delayed release. Maybe the devs wanted to nerf it first so we get it in a better state.

Posted

im just surprised how they can keep releaseing entire regions which are collectively still less worth than sausans and pirates. :/

3 people like this

Posted

I am actually wondering if this is the reason why we got delayed release. Maybe the devs wanted to nerf it first so we get it in a better state.

or they wanted to wait until the average player got 240+ AP. when they said release in march they ment in 2018 ^^

Posted

Once you get enough ap for pirates/sausans to die when you just look at them you realise there is limiation on those - you need like whole place for yourself and 2 other people looting stuff for you. At that point other places become better spots.

Kama will probably be same, maybe its not place for ppl with 240 ap but 280. There are house buffs (guess its too far for villa :/) party elixirs and party buffs that you can use to skyrocket your damage.

But i guess for most if they can't just casually walk into new area and have better loot/exp then what they had previously its "not worth it"

Posted

lol so ifyou gad your way, they eould have only added areas with lvl 50 mobs like mansha and catfish since the game release? 

Releasing harder content gives players more goals to strive for to work towards instead of just giving a new boring area that you play for afew hours and get bored of 

these content releases are the best ive seen coming from a game that only released content for the players that were invested for >100hours 

Its been a while since i last answered a stupid post so here we go!

Nobody wants low level spots, people want high level spots, however we're getting spots that may be harder but in return have shitty rewards. Thats the issue, nobody would give a damn if there was good rewards, but as evident by this thread the rewards simply suck and its simply not worth it.

Thanks for posting! Looking forward to reply again!

Posted (edited)

So ? its  the same things as usual, just with value increase ( AP - DP / mob def - HP - atk ) but still the same thing over and over again. Oh yes, the mob skin, and geographic location change, true true.

Edited by woots

Posted

Nobody wants low level spots, people want high level spots, however we're getting spots that may be harder but in return have shitty rewards. Thats the issue, nobody would give a damn if there was good rewards, but as evident by this thread the rewards simply suck and its simply not worth it.

just a reminder, with the value buff sausages becomes better than pirates, for some reason the bandana drop doesn't increase.

Posted

umm.. wot? 

is this ment to be a burn? 

you just agreed with my point and stated another point i hadn't even mentioned (but still agree with to a point) 

Posted

umm.. wot? 

is this ment to be a burn? 

you just agreed with my point and stated another point i hadn't even mentioned (but still agree with to a point) 

No goals in collecting trash from the fire... You want reward for your achievements... Not some random worthless junk... Our grindspots are giving medal to a dumbass who randomly smashed his head into the wall and candies to the pro-boxer who won title... Koreans and their values...

Posted

That number is simply the number of characters. there was another data release that showed a huge number(around half) of all characters never seeing the starting town.

Which if what you are saying is true, then the number is even smaller on the ones that hit 56 lol.

Posted

Sadly people in the west are hermits and paranoid of each other.. not to mention they'll just stay where it's easier as usual.

Area looks pretty, though.

People in the west just realized that solo grinding is faster.

Posted

LOL 240AP to party grind the easiest spot.

They better get ready to hand out more welfare gear for NA to grind there.

Posted

Oh so, i thought I can share it here too, I recorded a little bit of my guild grinding in kama at the weakest party grind spots (the field wolves).

This is during a 200% celebration exp event and all other items used etc are in the video description

Is it true that loots are individual and not shared just like world/scroll bosses? 

Posted

Game design is so flawed, New areas, barely more exp, less silver, more gear requirement. Rather faceroll grind at valencia/sausans/pirates than having to pay attention and use pots and shit over there...ah, and needing so much gear. Crystals? those are gonna come to market, same way valencia ones did when it was released.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it true that loots are individual and not shared just like world/scroll bosses? 

No, grinding alot you get alot more trash loots than grinding in a party, so it is shared like every other regular monsters :)

Posted

honestly dont even care if the money is worse than prison island/saus. New scenery to grind in is good enough for me lol

Posted

kamasilve area looks like a big waste of time and money

3k for trash drops is not even worth the chance of loosing a crystal

they need to balance these areas so people can make money other places than pirates or sausans.

Posted (edited)

honestly dont even care if the money is worse than prison island/saus. New scenery to grind in is good enough for me lol

aslong you have the AP yea, at the entrance of kamasilvia there is some 'bat' monsters, so your story quests starts there, i think I died about 3 times there trying to talk to the NPC xD

kamasilve area looks like a big waste of time and money

3k for trash drops is not even worth the chance of loosing a crystal

they need to balance these areas so people can make money other places than pirates or sausans.

I agree to this. I like they added kamasylvia but really(its a very pretty area, despite the forest being bugged so no matter your computer = you will frame drop in it till you leave it), I visit kamasylvia less often than I visit valencia. The quests there are super hard too, youre expected to kill king griffon alone to get all of the knowledge, Ive tried this for a total of 3hours or so, I had by that time already lost all my gems so I just went with food but the amount of elion tears it wasted me threw me really off.

Not to talk about some famous manshaum quests that a friend still didnt finish after 5hours and I gave up trying to duo it with my bf and I still didnt got the quest finished after another 3hours. 

Edited by Crystalie

Posted

Tell me... The only chance for me to grind is changing spot every 30 minutes to not get bored AF... :D If i decide to grind for longer often i end up around Calpheon again even if i started at centaurs,,., :D

Posted

aslong you have the AP yea, at the entrance of kamasilvia there is some 'bat' monsters, so your story quests starts there, i think I died about 3 times there trying to talk to the NPC xD

I agree to this. I like they added kamasylvia but really(its a very pretty area, despite the forest being bugged so no matter your computer = you will frame drop in it till you leave it), I visit kamasylvia less often than I visit valencia. The quests there are super hard too, youre expected to kill king griffon alone to get all of the knowledge, Ive tried this for a total of 3hours or so, I had by that time already lost all my gems so I just went with food but the amount of elion tears it wasted me threw me really off.

Not to talk about some famous manshaum quests that a friend still didnt finish after 5hours and I gave up trying to duo it with my bf and I still didnt got the quest finished after another 3hours. 

I know right, I implore you to try our grind spots this weekend, or even just at prime time, its just such literal aids. then go to valencia, 3-5 people grinding per location. cant even blame them

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0