• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I know in KR they reworked some Valencia areas and did some improvements on the performance side of things people dubbed the "Valencia Three" update if I'm not mistaken.

Did we ever receive this update? or did we skip this without a second thought to it...as I haven't noticed anything that has mentioned anything like this in the patchnotes.

Posted

I think we got it, some mob densities seem to have increased, not sure though. 

Posted

We have had this awhile 

1 person likes this

Posted

What really needs some TLC is Mediah. Leveling there is a looong grind. The BS quests need to continue to make it all simpler than running around looking for the best areas to grind. Since I haven't been to Valencia, my dissatisfaction with Mediah may be shortsighted. I guess I just miss the fast leveling up to level 50.

Posted

If you want people to move into valencia (and later kamalsyve), just put harsh penalties on exp/loot with level difference... (and give bonus for killing higher level) Otherwise people will just farm what they can 1hko...

Though nagas, fogans, crescent and banshims were quite packed today... Surprisingly noone on bandits...

What really needs some TLC is Mediah. Leveling there is a looong grind. The BS quests need to continue to make it all simpler than running around looking for the best areas to grind. Since I haven't been to Valencia, my dissatisfaction with Mediah may be shortsighted. I guess I just miss the fast leveling up to level 50.

Fast? You shittin me? When game launched we had 4x lower exp rates and even then it was too fast to level up... You were overleveled for zones just by following quests...

1 person likes this

Posted

Noone on Bandits today? Are you crazy, every rotation is packed and contested on all channels ive been at.

Posted

I know in KR they reworked some Valencia areas and did some improvements on the performance side of things people dubbed the "Valencia Three" update if I'm not mistaken.

Did we ever receive this update? or did we skip this without a second thought to it...as I haven't noticed anything that has mentioned anything like this in the patchnotes.

The diff between our Valencia and theirs is the fact that their daily rewards; on top of the exp buffs (like the ones we get) they also get the "Increased Loot droprate" scroll we can only get for buying a 90 day value pack, I believe only people with an active value pack get the scroll, anyway, it's exactly that scroll that makes Valencia contest or even be superior to Pirates/Sausans, etc, whether we should have a discussion that we got a broken area because devs didnt take into account that we wouldnt have this scrolls. . . it's debatable.

Posted

Noone on Bandits today? Are you crazy, every rotation is packed and contested on all channels ive been at.

We are both talking about gahaz bandits and not wandering rogues right? :D

A went trhough several times yesterday and every time it was completely deserted... Though nagas were wiped out and werent even respawning fast enough... :D

Posted

European gahaz is usually only occupied with people who need to level quick but don't have the stats necessary to contest pirates Nor to survive as a negative and are too proud to karmabomb.

Rest of Valencia is either people grinding accessories or new guys who venture there for the first time abs have yet to realise just how useless it is.

Posted

We are both talking about gahaz bandits and not wandering rogues right? :D

A went trhough several times yesterday and every time it was completely deserted... Though nagas were wiped out and werent even respawning fast enough... :D

Dunno, only time I've seen it empty is night or morning. I pass there a lot on on my way to Valencia&Arehaza and it's usually packed with people grinding during primetime or EXP weekend. I often ride straight into flagged guys PVP'ing over spot or just PK in general, so there's for sure a lot of action going on at bandits. Some side rotations, cant be seen from the main road always tho, so could be why it looked empty if you just sprinted through.

All Valencia top spots&rotations tends to be "claimed" during EXP weekends or primetime actually. It's far from empty. However, secondary rotations are usually up for grabs, if you want to grind without being constantly bugged and KS'ed by other players, that is. Unlike Pirates&Sausan ofc, where even crappy rotations&spots are overrun(as well as the top spots).

Topic: We already got the so called re-work sadly ¬¬