• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The first boss is hard

26 posts in this topic

Posted

ZB3NVS5.png

5 people like this

Posted

Can we name him?

Posted

Can we name him?

How about Spyglass Sam?

Posted

How about Spyglass Sam?

Come on now his name is Inspector Gadget

1 person likes this

Posted

I quite like "That Winking Bastard"

1 person likes this

Posted

I name him, Mr Bakaface.

1 person likes this

Posted

Watch out for his Phase 2 guys

phase2_zpsqsc1qrmo.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Watch out for his Phase 2 guys

phase2_zpsqsc1qrmo.jpg

You must have hit the enrage timer. Abort man, abort!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, I wonder how many hours I will use trying to break down this ugly biotch in order to progress to the next Boss?  I wonder what part of the log in dungeon it will be found in and how many hours I must use to find a way to take that bad boy down?  LOL

Posted

Super hard ^)

OP BOSS!!! ^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Second boss is harder, since when it wipes you, you get sent back to the first boss...

bdo.thumb.png.18708054118a604e0adfb1f692

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Second boss is harder, since when it wipes you, you get sent back to the first boss...

bdo.thumb.png.18708054118a604e0adfb1f692

I'm loving the classic progression so far in BDO. It's what I've been searching for all this time.

In other news I think that second screen shot boss I posted was the loading boss for EU. 

ps. That would tie in to the assumption the NA servers are down, as I had Eyeglass guy initially, then the security logo changed to that thing and I was seeing the EU server names. I was able to make a character and look at the channels, but then got dc'd and couldn't connect after.

I'd say if you have stuff to do tomorrow, go for a sleep and do yourself favor.

At the very least I can still wake up tomorrow and make a delicious breakfast while I laugh at my room mate who has to get ready for work (I booked today and friday off)

With any luck someone else will beat the boss and it wont respawn for another day or so.

Edited by Izakku
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm loving the classic progression so far in BDO. It's what I've been searching for all this time.
In other news I think that second screen shot boss I posted was the loading boss for EU. 

ps. That would tie in to the assumption the NA servers are down, as I had Eyeglass guy initially, then the security logo changed to that thing and I was seeing the EU server names. I was able to make a character and look at the channels, but then got dc'd and couldn't connect after.

I'd say if you have stuff to do tomorrow, go for a sleep and do yourself favor.

At the very least I can still wake up tomorrow and make a delicious breakfast while I laugh at my room mate who has to get ready for work (I booked today and friday off)

With any luck someone else will beat the boss and it wont respawn for another day or so.

Yeah, it's not too bad for me at least, in Australia so only 8pm now (Might check out The Division beta in the meantime though).

Posted

Yeah, it's not too bad for me at least, in Australia so only 8pm now (Might check out The Division beta in the meantime though).

My sarcasm aside though, I hope you don't have as many issues later on. Stuff was a little buggy during CBT1 launch as well. pretty normal if you ask me.

Posted

At least I have my oatmeal :x

Posted

So we can all agree winking man is part of the Black Desert Cannon now, right?

Posted

At least I have my oatmeal :x

suppose to say chicken!

Posted

Whooahhh i have another boss... All servers all full....! ¬¬

At least I'm at school now. :P

Posted

You think the second boss is hard? 

The third is brutal. 

2016-02-18_706972836.JPG

Posted

After you get defeated by the second boss you atleast get to skip the first boss set up phase and goes straight into fighting him in his enraged state.

Posted

ZB3NVS5.png

Same system as jp bdo? lol.. At least it's not gameguard.

Posted

12191404_1114060268637583_37023860307573

Hmmm... tryin' to log in.

1 person likes this

Posted

First boss is easy, second boss is where the fight begins.

Posted

You guys haven't seen the imp boss yet

Posted

whos gadgets is he inspecting

looks like a crab in the reflection of that spy glass 

someones gadget has crabs! 

6891.thumb.gif.08e61dace4f11a8319754e8fe