• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Latest PvP change in kr

110 posts in this topic

Posted

PvP defense of all characters is upgraded. · When the Shift key is pressed in the down state, the damage is reduced due to the lying guard state. · A character that is struck twice consecutively in a down technique will be immune to any state immunity for a period of time.

They're testing it today on a few channels tonight's node war

To me, sounds unnecessarily complicated and generally Shit. Rip anyone who depends on downed ccs to kill

3 people like this

Posted

Will be immune to immunity... Like he either reduces dmg and eats CC twice, or its same as now?

Posted

Don't know yet exactly. I'll ask em once they're done testing

Posted

more ranger nerf

Posted

Tamers use a lot of down attacks and cc :(

Posted

They might as well erase the ninja class from the game now

Posted

They might as well erase the ninja class from the game now

add musa

5 people like this

Posted

add musa

add ranger. At least you guys get back attack damage.

Posted

Sorc huge nerf ?

Posted

maybe u guys will finally learn how to combo properly instead get monkey class carried

esp rangers, they're still gonna be top tier (As they are right now) even if this change happens

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe u guys will finally learn how to combo properly instead get monkey class carried

esp rangers, they're still gonna be top tier (As they are right now) even if this change happens

dude, as soon as the change will hit us u'll be the first guy who's going to spam "wtf tamer useless now, all ur system is garbage"...  and that's because you are not able to combo yourself... xD You're not in the position to tell anybody to gid gud my friend.

5 people like this

Posted

what does "struck twice consecutively in a down technique" mean ? is it about chain grabs with a shit translationsince you already can't get kd 2 times in a row?

does float count as down state?

why are they even buffing stuns so much, the classes affected are already op since most can stiff>stun>kd>grab/downsmash while other classes already below average (hello sorc) only have kd kd kd in their kit are getting nerfed?

Posted

stiff>stun>kd>grab/downsmash with high accuracy abilities 

Fixed for you ;)

Posted (edited)

dude, as soon as the change will hit us u'll be the first guy who's going to spam "wtf tamer useless now, all ur system is garbage"...  and that's because you are not able to combo yourself... xD You're not in the position to tell anybody to gid gud my friend.

my shortsword combo that consists of 30 skills and is enough to kill doesn\ t even rely on down attacks

i know how to combo and i still think tamer is useless because it just doesn't work, the class is broken, skills dont work as intended in our servers half of the time and this is a problem even now 

99.9% of players in this game dont even know how to construct a proper combo and just get class carried to oblivion and beyond 

Edited by irrelevant
1 person likes this

Posted

my shortsword combo that consists of 30 skills and is enough to kill doesn\ t even rely on down attacks

i know how to combo and i still tamer is useless because it just doesn't work, the class is broken, skills dont work as intended in our servers half of the time and this is a problem even now 

99.9% of players in this game dont even know how to construct a proper combo and just get class carried to oblivion and beyond 

I make use of down attacks a lot in PvE (especially against lava/pila ku) so I am glad this is just a pvp change. But you're right - one more bug won't make much difference!

Posted

I make use of down attacks a lot in PvE (especially against lava/pila ku) so I am glad this is just a pvp change. But you're right - one more bug won't make much difference!

How would mobs press shift?

Posted

How would mobs press shift?

Instead of pinky, they'd use claw, feather, tentacle, paw, nose or what have you? ;)

Posted

Is it so hard to give us a few stunbreakers, starting with V escape?

Posted

Umm every class kills with downed state.

Though a few classes have air attack float damages.

How did tamers get drag into this, Tamers actually benefit since they can go into any CC state (stun, float, down, grab which is a float)

Zerkers would be the worse off since 1v1, all their grabs chains are used to damage during a down state before picked up. And the easiest to time a shift.

Posted

@6footgeeks this some april fools shit? link a source.

Posted

Is this similar to the DP buff that KR got last patch? or totally different thing?

Sorry im not pretty much aware.

Posted

They should add this for getting grabbed instead, hold shift while being grabbed to shield from damage.

Posted

Interesting...

Posted (edited)

I am glad I rerolled from Valkyrie. If this thing can be spammed then she is done. Long live wizards and witches who don't require cc at all to kill ppl. I am glad they are buffing them even indirectly.

Edited by Kenwulf

Posted

Another inderect buff to witch/wizard... Seriously, instead of nerfing broken classes you buff them even more?