• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sell Bheg gloves or not?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Can anyone give me some sugguestion of whether i should sell this Bheg gloves or not. I just currently came back to play as a 56 dk for about couple weeks and I have 3 duo grunil and 1 +15 right now with pri kzarka and +15 nouver knot.

Should I sell the gloves for funds to buy the last duo grunil and maybe upgrae kzarka and nouver to duo as well?

Thanks!

Posted

If you dont plan to at least semi-actively playing you can... It can help you buy elephant or ship or w/e your goal can be... But if you think you will eventually want to PvP keep them... Even if you wont use them on DK, maybe you will like them on another char... Maybe you switch mains later...

If you get 2, ofc sell second... But boss gear is kinda hard to get and bhegs are favourite part for many people...

Also DUO grunil is easy to make by yourself...

Posted

If you do decide to sell em you should try to get some pearls for them too. Though I'd reccomend keeping them.

Posted

Thanks for the advice guys!

I think I'll keep them:)

1 person likes this

Posted

I think that would mostly depend on whether you ever plan to enhance the item yourself. If you're never going to enhance it yourself, and thus will never be an upgrade, then it's really not doing you much good to hold onto them. So the real questions are, is whether it's eating up precious inventory space (unlikely), and will it ever see use no matter how long you hold onto it. I guess too, you can ask yourself how badly you need the money, but that'd be a question best asked after you answered the first two.

Posted

It will take a looot more time to get another pair of bhegs than the time you would need to grind the ~80 mil you will get after taxes (or even worse ~63mil without it). I would recommend keeping them.

Posted

Can anyone give me some sugguestion of whether i should sell this Bheg gloves or not. I just currently came back to play as a 56 dk for about couple weeks and I have 3 duo grunil and 1 +15 right now with pri kzarka and +15 nouver knot.

Should I sell the gloves for funds to buy the last duo grunil and maybe upgrae kzarka and nouver to duo as well?

Thanks!

Dk after awakening is ridiculously strong with accuracy build, you should keep bheg for sure you will need them later on...

Posted

i regret selling mine, don't sell

Posted

Good choice.

Bheg and Muskan -> almost every build.  

(Later you can add some Heve armor for the DP and life, or Giath, Hebe/rednose armor if you have)

Posted

my bheg sat in my storage for 2 months cuz I was collecting other pieces of gears

Posted

If you do decide to sell em you should try to get some pearls for them too. Though I'd reccomend keeping them.

No. ----- you and anyone who does this. 

Posted

No. ----- you and anyone who does this. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Not selling my Dandelions without them.

Posted

EU players lol

Posted

Here is my story. My Bheg gloves is unexpectedly hard to enhance.

I tried to make it to +12, yes, +12, not duo , not tri. But I failed more than 20 times. I can't count, but I have used about 300+ memory fregments on this single piece of shit, and I still can't use it due to it's low stat compared to my grunil.

So, it's your choice.

Posted

Behg's rarity is kinda meh so it's actually ok to sell it cuz u can get it at Night Vendor pretty easy. If it's a Dande or Orgre ring u should never even think about selling those.

Posted

Sell them for pearls. They usually go high sometimes. 

Posted

Sell them for pearls. They usually go high sometimes. 

LOL this

And ppl keep telling me to stop saying the economy is broken, well if the economy is truly not broken then why so many players ask pearls in return then? It's the most broken economy in MMO history and needs a fix ASAP.

Posted

Well ----- you greedy piece of shit then :) 

Posted

You can't really blame ppl for asking for pearls, although I've never done such act myself. Selling high demand items on market is basically throwing ur money into trash can.

1 person likes this

Posted

If it was worth a more fair amount of pearls then I'd sell :)

You can't really blame ppl for asking for pearls, although I've never done such act myself. Selling high demand items on market is basically throwing ur money into trash can.

Would be ok if you got a decent portion of what people pre order for them, right now it's not worth it without some pearls.

1 person likes this

Posted

If it was worth a more fair amount of pearls then I'd sell :)

Would be ok if you got a decent portion of what people pre order for them, right now it's not worth it without some pearls.

This

Advice to all : DO NOT SELL YOUR RARE ITEMS! The reason is simple, Preorder price >>>>> amount of money u recieve, if u sell ur item u will NEVER be able to get it back. They should make u recieve at least 70-80% of the preorder price so that even when u sell ur item u still can somewhat afford to buy it back.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is my story. My Bheg gloves is unexpectedly hard to enhance.

I tried to make it to +12, yes, +12, not duo , not tri. But I failed more than 20 times. I can't count, but I have used about 300+ memory fregments on this single piece of shit, and I still can't use it due to it's low stat compared to my grunil.

So, it's your choice.

after +9 i start from 20 to 25 fs by reblath. This way ull more than likely save alot of frags, just dont go higher than +35 fs

Posted

I hear that selling/trading them for a pri witch earring is the way to go:

(... never forget! :D )

Posted

Sure I can. I agree that selling something like a dande feels really bad (sold 2 myself) because it's so underpriced but it's still their decision to abuse ingame mechanics for their own greedy gain to exploit desperate people. 

Posted

yea "sell for pearls".

as 80% of those "trades" ending up being free for all anyway, who cares. already sniped a few dandis and kzarkas. best is when the guys get angry then and post in world chat "who the f... just bought the dandi +4" :)

and about "not worth selling"... prices won't change a lot. there is no reason not to sell stuff that you don't need, it won't change a lot in future. of course you can keep stocking that useless gear in your storage until the point where most have their stuff. like liverto was rare at some point, kzarka and dandi won't be very special in future, simply because players will be saturated with equip.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0