• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PvP changes on KR test client - (DP+Others)

104 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

THESE CHANGES ARE NOT SET IN STONE, ONLY BEING TESTED ON KR ON TEST SERVER. This is not my video. I am posting for visibility!

Enjoy

Edited by Catclaw
5 people like this

Posted

Commendable effort. 

Posted

Is this 4/1 or real?

Posted

Is this 4/1 or real?

This is real. 

Posted

This is real. 

OMFG

Wizard/Witch are gonna be even more OP after this change, this is such a HUGE favor for them.

3 people like this

Posted

OMFG

Wizard/Witch are gonna be even more OP after this change, this is such a HUGE favor for them.

but didnt u hear bout the wiz killer DK?

Posted

but didnt u hear bout the wiz killer DK?

No, DK only counters wiz 1v1.

In mass PVP Wiz still gonna get his 943723823947293 kills. Cuz as much as DK outranges Wiz with 1 skill, she has no skill that can stop the Wiz from diving onto ur Zerg and insta delete 7 ppl. Ppl are really fed up with dying to stupid Wiz spells because desync prevents them from even seeing the attacks coming.

Posted (edited)

OMFG

Actually, you can see in the video one of the wizard skills does substantially less damage. It does 2287 on normal server, and on event it did 1116 

Time will tell

These are test changes only, and class balancing may accompany it. 

Also, all of the players on this test server are KR region holders only, this means they probably have substantial gear, but they might be testing with controlled gear.

Also, when wizards dive my zerg. I grab them. zerker ftw :D 

Edited by Catclaw
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Actually, you can see in the video one of the wizard skills does substantially less damage. It does 2287 on normal server, and on event it did 1116 

Time will tell

These are test changes only, and class balancing may accompany it. 

Also, all of the players on this test server are KR region holders only, this means they probably have substantial gear. 

But if Wiz can still burst 7 ppl with 300+DP in a single 100% then this change is meaningless. Wiz 100% damage needs to be cut in half(and I bet it would still oneshot my poor ranger at 280DP), and Wiz healing should be disabled if 1. the Wiz has negative Karma or 2. during Node/Siege war or 3. at war with another guild.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted (edited)

But if Wiz can still burst 7 ppl with 300+DP in a single 100% then this change is meaningless. Wiz 100% damage needs to be cut in half(and I bet it would still oneshot my poor ranger at 280DP), and Wiz healing should be disabled if 1. the Wiz has negative Karma or 2. during Node/Siege war or 3. at war with another guild.

Wizard 100% does less damage on the test server because they have increased PvP defense on it. As it stands right now, no one is getting one shot at all. That was the biggest thing I've seen people saying is that NO one is being one shot, even while standing still. 

Also, disabling wizard healing during pvp is a horrible idea. 

Edited by Catclaw
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Already posted (Video on Second page).  Suggest changing title to "Video of PVP change in KR"

Edited by ChubbyChildren
1 person likes this

Posted

A real good step from pearl abyss,this is the end of the "CC/dead" thing.:x

4 people like this

Posted

Already posted (Video on Second page).  Suggest changing title to "Video of PVP change in KR"

It is a test server. It is not a confirmed change yet that will happen to live servers. Live servers have had PvP defense increased, but the test server has had it increased further. Hence test client. 

Posted

so what about dp evasion builds? 

a very high level evasion dp build is already really really hard to kill, this will make them even more op 

2 people like this

Posted

THESE CHANGES ARE NOT SET IN STONE, ONLY BEING TESTED ON KR ON TEST SERVER. This is not my video. I am posting for visibility!

Enjoy

hmm

Increased DP:

The good: no more evasion stacking, More DP stacking
The Bad: More AP overstacking, more ACC stacking which is limited in game - Rip classes with bad acc scaling
Overall a good change.

KD guard:.
The good RBF.
The bad: SIngle player, siege. Rip Sorc ~ also does it affect stamina double Rip Sorc.
Overall bad change.

The CC immune:
The good everywhere.

The bad.... None.
Overall Good change

The overall:
The good: plum/musa/tamer/kuno/sorc/ranger
The Bad: Bersker buff, witch buff, wizard buff, ninja buff <--due to passive HP defense/skills SA/HP regen.

Posted

A real good step from pearl abyss,this is the end of the "CC/dead" thing.:x

It could be the death of smart players being able to compete with geared/levelled players because the cc immunity will benefit those with better AP? CC is both a defense (if you have someone cc'd they can't hit you) as well as offense (if they are cc'd you cause more damage). less geared/levelled players will suffer if the immunity is too good?

Posted

Wizard 100% does less damage on the test server because they have increased PvP defense on it. As it stands right now, no one is getting one shot at all. That was the biggest thing I've seen people saying is that NO one is being one shot, even while standing still. 

Any nerf to Wiz is welcome but I think if it is due solely to increased PvP defense then I think they might have overdone it. In siege/node how the F are we gonna kill those 400DP Ninjas now? They are already literally IMMORTAL right now.

Posted

well, on the flip side, those 400dp ninjas do nothing but CC one person lol. 

2 people like this

Posted

problem though, now you CANT oneshot a wiz/witch/zerker. and they can teleport and pop a heal. they'll need to nerf self healing greatly if this change flows through.

I never thought we needed a grandoise and overcomplicated PVP change like this, all we needed was a rebalancing of individual skill and accuracy percentages on skills and maybe, MAYBE a decrease in TRI TET PEN weapon stats

all im seeing here is that gear requirement for pvp will rise, because a lower geared player could atleast depend on his CCs and downs to take someone out, especially those classes with heals.

I certaily hipe this ability comes with a cooldown. a long ass one.

Posted (edited)

It could be the death of smart players being able to compete with geared/levelled players because the cc immunity will benefit those with better AP? CC is both a defense (if you have someone cc'd they can't hit you) as well as offense (if they are cc'd you cause more damage). less geared/levelled players will suffer if the immunity is too good?

well i mean for equally geared player,anyway a worst geared will pretty always died.

they are trying to balance the game,don t shot the ambulance 😅

Edited by Angryman

Posted

well i mean for equally geared player,anyway a worst geared will pretty always died.

not at all. theres a gear requirement, a little varying between classes, but genereally around the 200-210 ap mark. after that its pretty much a L2P issue.

Posted (edited)

problem though, now you CANT oneshot a wiz/witch/zerker. and they can teleport and pop a heal. they'll need to nerf self healing greatly if this change flows through.
I never thought we needed a grandoise and overcomplicated PVP change like this, all we needed was a rebalancing of individual skill and accuracy percentages on skills and maybe, MAYBE a decrease in TRI TET PEN weapon stats

all im seeing here is that gear requirement for pvp will rise, because a lower geared player could atleast depend on his CCs and downs to take someone out, especially those classes with heals.

I certaily hipe this ability comes with a cooldown. a long ass one.

DP builds probably can't kill a mage, but AP/hybrid builds definitely can. Currently most people can kill a mage with back attack before the KD even lands. But a grab combo wouldn't be as OP now.

Zerkers, might be hard, or not, zerkers won't be able to kill anyone with the down blocking.

But again, KD blocking does drain the block, certain classes shall we say get their block punched through fairly easily.

Edited by Kuu

Posted (edited)

DP builds probably can't kill a mage, but AP/hybrid builds definitely can. Currently most people can kill a mage with back attack before the KD even lands. But a grab combo wouldn't be as OP now.

Zerkers, might be hard, or not, zerkers won't be able to kill anyone with the down blocking.

But again, KD blocking does drain the block, certain classes shall we say get their black punched through fairly easily.

Also keep in mind what you see in the video is mostly 1v1. In siege your block will be gone almost instantly unless good positioning when you get downed. 

Hopefully feedback is given soon and we can see how the KR players on the test server feel about it. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted (edited)

well, on the flip side, those 400dp ninjas do nothing but CC one person lol. 

No, they kill ur structures and forts. They also prevent u from repairing ur fort that's annoying as F.

That is why we have to take those cancerous 400DP ninjas down in one combo before more harm is done. Even at today's siege u need to leave a full accuracy gear squad for defense to gank down those Kamikaze Ninjas. It takes like 2-3 heavily accuracy geared players(200+AP with red coral + tree belt + accuracy offhand) to actually gank down a 400DP ninja in one combo.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

No, they kill ur structures and forts. They also prevent u from repairing ur fort that's annoying as F.

That is why we have to take those cancerous 400DP ninjas down in one combo before more harm is done. Even at today's siege u need to leave a full accuracy gear squad for defense to gank down those Kamikaze Ninjas. It takes like 2-3 heavily accuracy geared players(200+AP with red coral + tree belt + accuracy offhand) to actually gank down a 400DP ninja in one combo.

Well. I'm in a top siege guild and the amount of DP ninjas I face is effectively zero right now. I can't comment on them too well.