• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Relics and Shard seem to be way off from what was in NA

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i am now at artisan 6 gathering i remember activating kamisilve blessing at artisan 1 and it kinda hit a wall for me after , b4 that i was getting an average of 2 to 4 per energy bar, after the blessing i hit a dry spell, then once i hit artisan 2 for some weird reason it just picked up to where i was averaging about 6 per energy bar i also got my sturdy alc stone this morning i will try to keep data on how much with the stone running

Can you answer my previous question to Spartakatz? I'm genuinely curious about the variables to gather that many shards with that amount of energy. Most importantly is whether kamasylve blessing really makes that big of a difference from normal gathering. Did you notice a significant difference before and after you activated kamasylve blessing? And how many shards did you typically gather before?

Can you answer my previous question to Spartakatz? I'm genuinely curious about the variables to gather that many shards with that amount of energy. Most imp

i think every kind of gathering has a different drop rate, for instance when i extract blood or mine i get very few shards, so now i cut trees exclusively and i have noticed the difference, also i only use lucky tools, with 5 luck ghillie and +1 gathering ob my pet cat, tbh kamisilve blessing doesnt make a difference in drops, when i got 10 shards in one gathering session i wasnt even using it 

i only cut trees i honeslty believe that has the highest drop rate compared to mining or extracting etc....kamisilve doesnt seem to affect drop rate i just use it for the regen i guess more energy is equal to more shards, i have 5 luck pie stone ghillie and 1  gathering on my pet cat 

Edited by Flickadarist

Posted (edited)

none of that stuff.

it's also average per energy, with high gathering level and event items (+1 energy recovery etc) you do more gathering actions per energy, and also get more.

1 shard per 100 energy doesn't sound very high though, you must be pretty unlucky

You don't use alchemy stone or fig pie? Those supposedly increase gathering drop chance. I don't take into account +1 energy recovery, especially when event items give +1 recovery too. With >Master level gathering, I use 2x 250 durability tools, which amounts to 350ish energy (numbers might be a bit off)? So if you get an average of  >1 shard per 100 energy, I must be pretty unlucky in general. I mean even with magic tools sometimes I get 0 without gathering event...

i only cut trees i honeslty believe that has the highest drop rate compared to mining or extracting etc....kamisilve doesnt seem to affect drop rate i just use it for the regen i guess more energy is equal to more shards, i have 5 luck pie stone ghillie and 1  gathering on my pet cat 

Based on others' experience, Kamasylve Blessing does increase drop rate... If that can boost to 10 shards with 300 energy, that's pretty good. 

Edited by IKShuko

Posted

I AFK fish roughly 106-110 hours a week, and previous to the relic event I was seeing around 60-70 relic shards per week of AFK fishing. During event I got as much as 100. In recent weeks I have been seeing 35-40 shards. This has been very obvious to me because I normally run at least one 10x group per week and haven't been able to recently. Sample size isn't huge but seems to be something going on. 

Posted

Relics lucky to get one or 2 now for fishing RFK 7 hours some time none and Shard you can burn 1000 of energy and get none now.  This all started when the DK came out and they added the seals. Was hoping it would get better when they were removed but it has not. So I hope someone looks into this.

Hey there!  Had to resurrect this thread (it is Easter, after all ;) ) as it's been bugging me all week.

I think the OP had a valid point here.  AFK fishing in abundant waters (my secret fishing hole) typically used to net about 5-6 relics each outing.  This week I'm lucky to get two, with one being the norm.

Have they turned down the drop dial?

Posted

you don't understand how RNG works, apparently.

"If I see a change, it must because they changed something, not because RNG is not favoring me every time."

i'm still getting 5-7 shards a day.  you just have bad luck.

So, we have bad luck for months now? Really?

1 shard per 3 days is just RNG for you. I am glad you are lucky, but not everyone is, and some of us have such bad luck that is not even funny, nor fair. 

Based on others' experience, Kamasylve Blessing does increase drop rate... If that can boost to 10 shards with 300 energy, that's pretty good. 

Based on some other's experience, that simply is not true.

Posted

1000 energy you get no hards/sharps? Man your rng is off the charts. With lucky/magic tools, I get on avg 1 hard/sharp per ~80 energy.

This week I've used that much energy and I also have not a single shard to show for it. I do have about 3k lamb meat though >.>

Posted (edited)

So, we have bad luck for months now? Really?
1 shard per 3 days is just RNG for you. I am glad you are lucky, but not everyone is, and some of us have such bad luck that is not even funny, nor fair. 

Based on some other's experience, that simply is not true.

Were there changes on Kamasylve Blessing? I only know of that one time last year when everyone had a chance to receive Kamasylve Blessing from an event and it wasn't functional. I presume you and some others who had a bad experience with it are exceptions, similar to how there are some who rarely get shards at all from gathering compared to those with averages of >1 shards per 100 energy.

Edited by IKShuko
If anything, those numbers aren't actual averages, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0