• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Costumes and landscapes concept arts

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Heyo!
I made 2 costume concepts, today I made another one and I think its time for new topic :o Maybe I will paint costumes for all classes. Would be great if you will share your opinion about them :)

sorc costume concept.png

witch costume concept.png

wizard costume concept.png

Edited by RaVirr
9 people like this

Posted

Lol, great ones. You did a great job indeed. Congrats, i hope PA take in consideration your suggestion. Could you make another one to dk?

Posted

Thank you! I don't "feel" DK but yea, it can be next :D 

Posted

awesome designs, especially the first one. You should consider going into gaming costume designs. Oh by the way, if you care, dead or alive 5 is currently hosting a "Design your own costume" event if you want to check it out and get your costume in a game

Posted

damn these r good

Posted

Heyo!
I made 2 costume concepts, today I made another one and I think its time for new topic :o Maybe I will paint costumes for all classes. Would be great if you will share your opinion about them :)

sorc costume concept.png

witch costume concept.png

wizard costume concept.png

Really nice.

For the Wizard, was it inspired by Medivh from Warcraft? It looks really cool.

I would definitely vote for Kakao to make these for in-game. I dont play these classes but they are awesome

Posted

Idk who the artist is, but give this for DK please with a sword instead!! *-*

tumblr_onut2nZqGl1rqat58o1_1280.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys!
Ravare- to be honest nope, but I always have pack of inspirations and all wizards are similar to other wizards (more or less) :) 
Anyway, I made first step for DK costume :)

First stage.png

Aaand here is final picture :) I changed colors to violet- I thinks it works better :)

Dk costume concept.png

Edited by RaVirr
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sooo Musa time :) Which class should be next? :>

Musa costume concept.png

Edited by RaVirr
2 people like this

Posted

Ninja! :)

But i'm sure some rangers would like to see what you can do with a Bow

Posted

Hey! I am still waiting something for tamer!

Posted

Heyo!

sorc costume concept.png

This looks really good! What if you changed the necklace to a crimson red or maroon jewel or to some pieces of the armor that matches the sycythe

Also the cloak is the best part about a sorc, as you spin with scythe. 

.. and make a ranger one too!

Posted

Heyo!
I've chosen tamer and here's a result :)

tamer costume concept.png

2 people like this

Posted

Heyo!
I've chosen tamer and here's a result :)

tamer costume concept.png

ok, that's genius; a Heilang inspired armor, that's awesome

Posted

Man u are a beast, they look amazing

Posted (edited)

Omg   :x

Edited by Yuppi

Posted

I'm glad that you like it! I want to make ninja costume next :) Btw, if you are interested in how I draw this- here is my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ravirr17
I guess I will stream tomorrow too :)

3 people like this

Posted

The Wizard one looks especially badass, keep up the good work!

Posted

Wizard was the first one and...well, my main is wizard and idea was to paint costume which I want to buy :D
Something different now. I found Black desert map and I painted one of the ice-region place :) Ofc it's how I imagine this.
Hope you like it!

mapa.jpg

valley.png

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0