• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pila Ku Jail grind gear?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Sitting at  198/263 and went to try to farm at Pila Ku jail. My kill times seemed fine but the mobs hit like a truck. Is anyone farming there successfully. If so what stats are you running on ninja? I seemed to take a bit too much damage on any mishap where I felt skiddish I may die.

Posted

Use kutum will make you tankier.

Posted

Pretty sure Pila is like 300 dp plus. I've yet to go there myself. 

I find as a ninja that grinding anywhere that the mobs hit hard is counter productive for us. 

Stick to Bashim solo, or Sausans/Pirates depending on your level. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure Pila is like 300 dp plus. I've yet to go there myself. 

I find as a ninja that grinding anywhere that the mobs hit hard is counter productive for us. 

Stick to Bashim solo, or Sausans/Pirates depending on your level. 

I've been doing bandits, naga, and crescent rotating around so I don't go crazy from doing the same loop for days on end. Just trying to mix things in so I don't burn out. Have a few % left to hit 59 and then going to push 60 right after.

Posted

GL man. I just did my push to 60. I really recommend the Bashim loop by the lake.

Best XP in the game pushing to 60 in my opinion, Villa buff is right there for 10% and 10 AP, the money is garbage but BEST xp in the game. You can push like 1.2% an hour on the weekends if you buff yourself up real well and use gems. 

Posted

GL man. I just did my push to 60. I really recommend the Bashim loop by the lake.

Best XP in the game pushing to 60 in my opinion, Villa buff is right there for 10% and 10 AP, the money is garbage but BEST xp in the game. You can push like 1.2% an hour on the weekends if you buff yourself up real well and use gems. 

Thanks for the tip I'll give it a shot.

Posted

Don't go to Pila Ku before you hit 59, maybe even 60. Bad idea for a ninja.

Ontop of that, you want way more AP, and a kutum, before you go there. Try to hit about 215-220 with the AP offhand, add a kutum ontop of that, and be level 59 preferably 60, then it should be good money/xp. Else there are way better alternatives.

Posted

Don't go to Pila Ku before you hit 59, maybe even 60. Bad idea for a ninja.

Ontop of that, you want way more AP, and a kutum, before you go there. Try to hit about 215-220 with the AP offhand, add a kutum ontop of that, and be level 59 preferably 60, then it should be good money/xp. Else there are way better alternatives.

That's so disheartening =O

I am going to be farming on my wiz a long time to get my ninja AP up that high. Zzzzzz

Posted

I can handle Pilaku Jail on 60 lvl Ninja with 208/203/283 (+/-1AP write it from memory) without using HP potions easly (Kutum offhand)...

Clear time is resonable but xp was way better on Gahaz.

At 59 around 200/283 need ton of potions to farm there...

Posted

220AP is better for pila Ku...   you need to make about 3000 silver drops per hour...

283DP is also about what you need in there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0