• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The witch/wiz strongest attack is their 59 skill, like every other class, how do you think it compares to other classes? 

It does comparable damage given similar building schemes. 

People continuously complain about being "one-shotted", without seeming to take into account that the "one-shot" took the duration of time of 2-5 of any other classes attacks. Compare the DPS, rather than the damage per skill and there's a very different story. The fact that the people I see calling for the wizard/witch classes to be nerfed have yet to address this is quite telling. I like to entertain every argument I hear and have done so for this very argument as well. This is what lead me to actually calculate their DPS and compare it to other classes. Without ruining the results for you too much, here's a hint: the game developers and programmers AREN'T the ones who's math skills leave something to be desired, go figure. 

The truth is actually quite different from what you hear people complaining about, their DPS is lower (without speed spell buff being activated which has a 60% uptime, when it is activated, the DPS is slightly higher) (when compared to other high damage, low defense characters, such as Ninja, Tamer, Kunoi or Sorc). It isn't a good argument to make that they have access to speed spell though and therefore their DPS is too high because speed spell is shared like many other buffs so, in a party, this advantage is terminated. The increased accuracy is all but completely accounted for when you consider that Sorc has a 25 ap buff which they don't require in order to compete with Wiz/Witch speed spell buffed damage, as well as the fact that the other high damage low defense classes can absorb their BS rage for buffs that don't render their utility buffs unnecessary (wiz/witch rage buff is more cast speed which doesn't stack, rendering speed spell useless in terms of damage potential).

This isn't to say that Wiz/Witch needs a buff, but rather to point out how easy it is to forget how green the grass is on your side when you've had a bad day of getting rekt. The reason all of you people haven't already re-rolled, is because, on some level, you can perceive the disadvantages of playing Wiz/Witch and aren't willing to shoulder them. The classes aren't perfectly balanced, Wiz/Witch has massive AOEs, but this compensates for the fact that their primary means of mobility is walking (double teleport has a 10 second cool-down, how far can your Musa, Sorc, etc get in 10 seconds? Right, then please refrain from revealing your bias or lack of reasoning through written word) and they cast skills for 2 seconds at a time, remaining almost entirely stationary when fighting. This also means that getting caught in a single skill is as punishing as being comboed for 2 seconds by a comparably geared Ninja though, which is the advantage on the other side, along with the fact that big AOEs means the kill feeds will sing your praises. Wizard/witch has no i-frames and are definitively the worst class at 1v1, but their group combat is top teir and they can heal themselves and (revive) others to compensate, once again, the advantages on the other side.

There IS balance, it may not be perfect, but it isn't nearly as bad as some of you guys make it seem.

Edited by Ozymandias
Didn't realize that the text was reiterated.
11 people like this

Posted

paragraphs of text and you completely forgot to address the Wizard 100% skill 😂😂😂

13 people like this

Posted

Is this wall of text written by someone who never seriously played anything else than With/Wizard? Because otherwise I wouldn't know how you derive to the conclusion that Wiz/Witch even remotely resemble any form of balance in their current form.

Forget about the fact that they hit like truck with very low AP requirements (making cheesy tank DPS builds absolutely viable) for one moment and consider this: Aside from being one of the hardest hitting classes ingame, they also sport the absolute best utility - hands down, no competition whatsoever. AoE healing, low CD self-heal, a strong shield that's online for 50% of the time and Protective Area, which on its own decides entire group fights.

As far as group fights go (and let's not kid ourselves, GvG in nodewars/sieges kinda is the endgame content the game offers for the most part) Witch/Wiz offers top tier offensive, defensive and supportive abilities. All in one class, which is just absurd. And not only that: The class requires next to no skill whatsoever. It's all about posititioning and chaining all those silly super armour and frontal block skills with the press of 2 buttons at a time. There's barely and kind of skill ceiling so aside from being gear carried it's really hard to distinguish yourself as a really good Witch/Wiz player.

The game requires some serious work in terms of balancing to bring all classes more in line. Oh and by the way, this is coming from someone who's main is Witch and who has been playing the class from day 1.

4 people like this

Posted

Is this wall of text written by someone who never seriously played anything else than With/Wizard? Because otherwise I wouldn't know how you derive to the conclusion that Wiz/Witch even remotely resemble any form of balance in their current form.

Forget about the fact that they hit like truck with very low AP requirements (making cheesy tank DPS builds absolutely viable) for one moment and consider this: Aside from being one of the hardest hitting classes ingame, they also sport the absolute best utility - hands down, no competition whatsoever. AoE healing, low CD self-heal, a strong shield that's online for 50% of the time and Protective Area, which on its own decides entire group fights.

As far as group fights go (and let's not kid ourselves, GvG in nodewars/sieges kinda is the endgame content the game offers for the most part) Witch/Wiz offers top tier offensive, defensive and supportive abilities. All in one class, which is just absurd. And not only that: The class requires next to no skill whatsoever. It's all about posititioning and chaining all those silly super armour and frontal block skills with the press of 2 buttons at a time. There's barely and kind of skill ceiling so aside from being gear carried it's really hard to distinguish yourself as a really good Witch/Wiz player.

The game requires some serious work in terms of balancing to bring all classes more in line. Oh and by the way, this is coming from someone who's main is Witch and who has been playing the class from day 1.

Warrior. Nuff said. The only class that is dumber and easier than wiz/witch.

Also, every class' skill combinations mostly consists of pressing two buttons, so what is your point, all classes are easy?

Every single class has their bs OP mechanic that comes with them. And yes, as you said, witch/wiz isn't all that hard to play, yet most I encounter still don't even know their class at all. And most classes aren't that hard so ppl need to stop using both as excuses.

Oh, and wiz/witch main since launch too. 

Posted

warrior ult == instant delete

wizard ult == instant delete

As far as I see it yes the warrior class and the wizard class has some malfunctions why compared to other classes why?

1. easy to cast

2. shut downs a group

3. are not buggy

waaaai... wuuuuuh....

the witch - The skills such as resurection, lightning storm and many other skills of the wizard are not functioning correctly just like the ult of witch. The ult of witch does not work sometimes on unevengrounds or if you want to hit multiple people it might sometimes not even dmg the person or does less dmg in some cases then supposed to.

The wizard - where is the wizard less efficient then other classes? it is the grab, but the grab is buggy and seems to always work. The other classes has a +30% passive buff to grab other people so even if you have made some resist if you stack up to 50% ignore resist will leave the enemie with no resist at all this does stack till the 4th grabs in a row which is also buggy because how fast has the 4th grab to be to be less functional? The wizard has to switch out with theyr C all the time making things tricky because you cant switch like the witch instantly to the awk abilities. Although it has a stupid amount of dmg it aint rewarding at all to go dp because it has less blocks then the witch and isn't dp based. The wizard only choice is to stack accuracy or ap itself to increase the output making alot of people unhappy in the end.

The ninja - the ninja is a bs class if you play it correctly. It can almost perma stun someone on his place giving you no options but to run. A ninja gets mostly never caught it just teleports in does the moves it supposed to do against someone who is left behind and gets back like nothing happend (stealthy) leaving theyr target crying in a corner for not able to do anything. 

The kuno - just like the ninja but has better skills to take on teams.

The meawha/ musa - why did I mix them togheter because they play the same way. Dash Dash DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH ooooooh a cc hit get rekt foe. You can see these classes non stop on rbf and I'm sick of them because you will be unable to catch up to them or cc them correctly when theyr dashing around. You coul say why didn't you slow them... maybe every class is awfull when you slow them? Using skills to slow them is hard unless theyron the ground but who f way wants to slow them when theyr on the ground right?

Valk - Undestructable piece of ****** xD. When going ap it just destroys everyone in a 360 degree of the class, a true fallen ALAHU SNACKBAR. Like most classes some people presume you have to built a class a certain way well you don't try this class and see what unbelievable things she can do. 360 blocks, aoe, heals, be mobile.... o wait shes close rang.... everyone staph staph shes not op shes close ranged. Leaves you thinking huh?

tamer - ninja and kuno 2.0 but missed stealth and theyr pet might not listen to them until you reach the required lvl they might do something? hint hint. Because of the all year nerfs and finnaly a huge update these players are a pain. O wait I can't say that these classes are better that is racist. I'm sorry I did not meant it that way. Insane dmg output, can use abilities and the cancel them out to cast new abilities to cancel them out to do huge dmg to cancel it out to $@%(%% (I wonder how much CC is in one combo of a tamer).

Berserker - gets touchy without lawsuits. Gets high on grabbing all day and then throws up on you creatng explosions and atlast heal themself up with an aoe cc effect to full hp without getting interupted. No need for dmg the ----- is already done before you knew it.

Warrior - A slow ass musa/ meawha which can oneshot with his ult, has superarmor all day and night, has the fastest block regen in the game, has the ability to spank other players.

Sorc - I'm starting to lose my jokes so let's get some for the final countdown. When uses correctly it creates a black ball to suck everything in and I mean EVERYTHING (even when grounded) you can't deny the force of the yedi, after that they use theyr spin to win move to oneshot people in one go. Has the best stealthy mode especially in teamfights you just never know when shes in the back lurking for that fine piece of ass you got. Insane amount of dmg when played correctly, and has one of the best escapes vs all classes. Has also the potential to push someone in walls, making the foe stare you to death.

Ranger - The ranger has the best skills against classes which are going for an evasive built just one single hit and you lose tons of dmg. Because of theyr outburst theyr bad at people behind theyr shield. In teamfights they are trying to be an assasin that is also the reason why it is hard to play. They just want someone else to do theyr job for them so they can finish them off. A true ks class in its purest.

Dark knight - The class which mix every other class togheter  because they can't think of something new. 

These are my op unions of the classes when I meet them. If kakao fixes the desync and the skills of certain classes then you will see how wrong people actually are. But who am I kidding were living now FIX THAT DAMN ULT OF WARIOR AND WIZARD! 

5 people like this

Posted

Gearcarried wiz/witch trashcan thread ignore

You are braindead if you think it isn't leagues beyond every other class

I could go on about all the shit you didn't mention such as not requiring the use of potions and having a kit consisting of massive AOEs in a game where you can't turn on spell effects in big group pvp without dropping to 5fps, thereby making all their spells which normally would have large effects which clearly show you where not to stand INVISIBLE

*makes self invulnerable for 8 seconds*
*1shots 10 people with 100%*
*teleports and full heals instantly*

Posted

You're a -----ing retard if you think witch/wizard aren't op please kys dumb -----got.

Posted

You're a -----ing retard if you think witch/wizard aren't op please kys dumb -----got.

if this is the only thing u can provide then u expose urself as bad at ur class and enchanting.

Gearcarried wiz/witch trashcan thread ignore

You are braindead if you think it isn't leagues beyond every other class

I could go on about all the shit you didn't mention such as not requiring the use of potions and having a kit consisting of massive AOEs in a game where you can't turn on spell effects in big group pvp without dropping to 5fps, thereby making all their spells which normally would have large effects which clearly show you where not to stand INVISIBLE

*makes self invulnerable for 8 seconds*
*1shots 10 people with 100%*
*teleports and full heals instantly*

this post makes no sense. The only info we get out of it that u have a bad pc, and then u tell op to buy a better pc? And u also call him a retard and braindead bcuz that is arguments? And what gameplay content are you complaining about, as all classes have their cons and pros?

You too expose yourself as a norrowminded tryhard. And if you have any wits about you, name all the supposed massive aoe skills, as i can only think of one awak and one pre awak that is highly situational with long cd. Listing some class abilities is the same as anyone listing any class x abilities such as stealth, iframe, faster animations on skills, opposites of what wiz has. And the part where you call yourself 'a high skilled player that just owned op' after that introduction is cringeworthy at best.

2 people like this

Posted

if this is the only thing u can provide then u expose urself as bad at ur class and enchanting.

Holy shit, you can't make this shit up LMAO

Your comment is as braindead as your busted class my duder

wizards lmao.png

Posted

Holy shit, you can't make this shit up LMAO

Your comment is as braindead as your busted class my duder

wizards lmao.png

it is as reasonable claim as his, and even tho its rng u can save millions doing failstacking the right way, just like biased qqers gets their fair treatment around here!

Posted (edited)

wiz ult..... Nobody ever mentions the crazy OP titan blow+ split shot lol at level 60 these two skills when used right can do upwards of 22k% dmg ( don't know the exact number) and it can be instant cast with the e buff... not to mention since its not a 100% skill you can absorb black spirit rate to add 45% higher crit rate plus use king of the jungle hamburg.....

a lvl 60 zerker with titan blow+ split shot and reg skills and and a supporting wiz i have seen duo gatekeepers in like 5-10 mins.....

All you people need to stop complaining about wizards and worry about any zerker that hits lvl 62 and gets that dmg upgrade to 25k%

*edit i do not know exact % so it make be a tad higher or lower*

Edited by Saikon

Posted

People who cry about Wizard being too strong usually suck at their class very much and/or have no idea how Wizard skills work. Let me sum it up:

1. Wizard is very immobile, while we have Teleport it has huge CD and beyond that we are stuck with running.
  2. Our Spells take ages to cast - The Ult just locks you in place for 3 seconds which is eternity in PVP and can thus be easily run from or blocked. 
  3. We don't have much CC, one ranged KD which is primarily our only chance to land a combo and sort of stun in cone ahead of us. This again locks us in place for ages so if you dodge you can slowly walk behind us and without any rush plunge knife between our ribs. God knows we will just have to stand there and take it.

Winning against Wizard is actually rather easy, just dash around like crazy which most of other classes can, wait for him to cast one of his forever casting spells and then just go behind him and obliterate. I'm 61 Wiz and even thou i still get kicked more than i would like by lower (although geared) lvls who understand how skills work.

It's not a problem of class, but rather the fact you don't know how to deal with it and just tunnel-vision charge straight forward.

6 people like this

Posted

People who cry about Wizard being too strong usually suck at their class very much and/or have no idea how Wizard skills work. Let me sum it up:

1. Wizard is very immobile, while we have Teleport it has huge CD and beyond that we are stuck with running.
  2. Our Spells take ages to cast - The Ult just locks you in place for 3 seconds which is eternity in PVP and can thus be easily run from or blocked. 
  3. We don't have much CC, one ranged KD which is primarily our only chance to land a combo and sort of stun in cone ahead of us. This again locks us in place for ages so if you dodge you can slowly walk behind us and without any rush plunge knife between our ribs. God knows we will just have to stand there and take it.

Winning against Wizard is actually rather easy, just dash around like crazy which most of other classes can, wait for him to cast one of his forever casting spells and then just go behind him and obliterate. I'm 61 Wiz and even thou i still get kicked more than i would like by lower (although geared) lvls who understand how skills work.

It's not a problem of class, but rather the fact you don't know how to deal with it and just tunnel-vision charge straight forward.

Agree with this. Ppl who do know their own class and a bit of wizard mechanics dont have probs vs wiz. Maybe in mass pvp where they don´t see wiz with 240 ap comming and 1shoting, but other classes can do it too and faster. But in 1vs1 wiz is easy to kill if you just dont go faceforwardfistfightbrawlstyle and run in aqua-jail all by yourself. Every class has something to counter every skill of a wiz and as far as i see it every class has more mobility as wiz.

Posted

Wizzy ult should not be changed. Ults are supposed to be game changing. HOWEVER we do have some lackluster ults in the game that need to be fixed. Also wtf is up with every single 200% ult? They are worse than the 100%'s

Posted

paragraphs of text and you completely forgot to address the Wizard 100% skill 😂😂😂

and you're going to tell us that the warrior 100% doesnt 1 shot people?

Posted

just passing by, a guy who rerolled wizard when awakened made us god like, i must say only 100% is horrific 10x people in shot is bit much, to kill 1-3 its would be decent, other way i find wizards easy and free points only protected by there team :)

Posted

The witch/wiz strongest attack is their 59 skill, like every other class, how do you think it compares to other classes? 

People continuously complain about being "one-shotted", without seeming to take into account that the "one-shot" took the duration of time of 2-5 of any other classes attacks. Compare the DPS, rather than the damage per skill and there's a very different story. The fact that the people I see calling for the wizard/witch classes to be nerfed have yet to address this is quite telling. I like to entertain every argument I hear and have done so for this very argument as well. This is what lead me to actually calculate their DPS and compare it to other classes. Without ruining the results for you too much, here's a hint: the game developers and programmers AREN'T the ones who's math skills leave something to be desired, go figure. 

The truth is actually quite different from what you hear people complaining about, their DPS is lower (without speed spell buff being activated which has a 60% uptime, when it is activated, the DPS is slightly higher) (when compared to other high damage, low defense characters, such as Ninja, Tamer, Kunoi or Sorc). It isn't a good argument to make that they have access to speed spell though and therefore their DPS is too high because speed spell is shared like many other buffs so in a party, this advantage is terminated. The increased accuracy is all but completely accounted for when you consider that Sorc has a 25 ap buff which they don't require in order to compete with Wiz/Witch speed spell buffed damage, as well as the fact that the other high damage low defense classes can absorb their BS rage for buffs that don't render their utility buffs unnecessary (wiz/witch rage buff is more cast speed which doesn't stack, rendering speed spell useless in terms of damage potential).

This isn't to say that Wiz/Witch needs a buff, but rather to point out how easy it is to forget how green the grass is on your side when you've had a bad day of getting rekt. The reason all of you people haven't already re-rolled, is because on some level, you can perceive the disadvantages of playing Wiz/Witch and aren't willing to shoulder them. The classes aren't perfectly balanced, Wiz/Witch has massive AOEs, but this compensates for the fact that their primary means of mobility is walking (double teleport has a 10 second cool-down, how far can your Musa, Sorc, etc get in 10 seconds? Right, then please refrain from revealing your bias or lack of reasoning through written word) and they cast skills for 2 seconds at a time, remaining almost entirely stationary when fighting. This also means that getting caught in a single skill is as punishing as being comboed for 2 seconds by a comparably geared Ninja though, which is the advantage on the other side, along with the fact that big AOEs means the kill feeds will sing your praises. Wizard/witch has no i-frames and are definitively the worst class at 1v1, but their group combat is top teir and they can heal themselves and (revive) others to compensate, once again, the advantages on the other side.

There IS balance, it may not be perfect, but it isn't nearly as bad as some of you guys make it seem.

The truth is actually quite different from what you hear people complaining about, their DPS is lower (without speed spell buff being activated which has a 60% uptime, when it is activated, the DPS is slightly higher) (when compared to other high damage, low defense characters, such as Ninja, Tamer, Kunoi or Sorc). It isn't a good argument to make that they have access to speed spell though and therefore their DPS is too high because speed spell is shared like many other buffs so in a party, this advantage is terminated. The increased accuracy is all but completely accounted for when you consider that Sorc has a 25 ap buff which they don't require in order to compete with Wiz/Witch speed spell buffed damage, as well as the fact that the other high damage low defense classes can absorb their BS rage for buffs that don't render their utility buffs unnecessary (wiz/witch rage buff is more cast speed which doesn't stack, rendering speed spell useless in terms of damage potential).

This isn't to say that Wiz/Witch needs a buff, but rather to point out how easy it is to forget how green the grass is on your side when you've had a bad day of getting rekt. The reason all of you people haven't already re-rolled, is because on some level, you can perceive the disadvantages of playing Wiz/Witch and aren't willing to shoulder them. The classes aren't perfectly balanced, Wiz/Witch has massive AOEs, but this compensates for the fact that their primary means of mobility is walking (double teleport has a 10 second cool-down, how far can your Musa, Sorc, etc get in 10 seconds? Right, then please refrain from revealing your bias or lack of reasoning through written word) and they cast skills for 2 seconds at a time, remaining almost entirely stationary when fighting. This also means that getting caught in a single skill is as punishing as being comboed for 2 seconds by a comparably geared Ninja though, which is the advantage on the other side, along with the fact that big AOEs means the kill feeds will sing your praises. Wizard/witch has no i-frames and are definitively the worst class at 1v1, but their group combat is top teir and they can heal themselves and (revive) others to compensate, once again, the advantages on the other side.

TLDR, in the end the class can one shot with like 165 ap...no other class can do that. 

Posted (edited)

TLDR, in the end the class can one shot with like 165 ap...no other class can do that. 

with that i cant one shot a "meta" geared player aka 283dp (tet armor) or 305dp (tet armor with dp offhand+) geared target, what am I missing? Or did you meant that I can two shot with 165 ap vs undergeared-sheeps-not-putting-effort-into-the-game?

Edited by Nacario
1 person likes this

Posted

I rolled a witch alt to farm bosses, she gets my other classes gear. Not because my other classes cant get the gear themselves, but because Witch is brainlessly easy to play, equally geared to my other 56+ classes, I can match their damage output in way less than half the effort. Yes, I can one shot people on my Tamer... grapple/kd lands, Situation depending, if everything goes off without a hitch, and I don't miss a key during all the combos and cancels (yes combos, not keybinds, there's a key difference for you)- My witch presses 3 keys and people fall over at the same gear level. Do I think they need to be nerfed? - Honestly could care less. But it's idiotic to think wiz/witch don't have massive advantages in different areas over other classes, even I admit it and I play one.

Posted

Having several classes at 57/58 and played every awakened class, re-rolling too many times: Witch/Wizard are only OP with better gear, if you have equal gear cc them and they have no chance because 70% or more of the classes have iframe/invuln abilities, more mobility, and cc. That combination is deadly for any witch/wizard. I get owned by any class if they have better gear. I get owned by classes with equal gear if I don't play smart because I get cc chained and dead, or I try and burst but they iframe or go invuln. Yesterday I felt incredibly strong on my witch, but that was only because people who came into my grinding spot were weaker than me. When I played later in the day and more geared people got on, I was getting absolutely stomped.

The only way to balance classes is to change the way we get gear in the game, but that's never gonna happen. It frustrates me to no end sometimes but I enjoy BDO because it's new, fresh, hella gorgeous and the combat is the best I've ever experience. I'd be playing GW2 if I want more gear balance (favorite mmo of all time) however, I just got bored of the combat after a few years of playing. (Have 3000+ hours in each game)

Posted (edited)

But it's idiotic to think wiz/witch don't have massive advantages in different areas over other classes, even I admit it and I play one.

But dont´t other classes have the same? ranger- op grab, musa muewa-dash, valk-block, ninja kuno- stealth, zerk-more grabs, warrior- a bit of everything. Somehow every class has advantages and downsides.

What bothers me are the non-awakened skills =( would like to use some but most of the time it´s just better to stay awakened, makes kinda onesided gameplay =(

Edited by Celsus
1 person likes this

Posted

People claming how wizz animations lock them into place but forget to mention while locked they have SA so no way to even cc them and combo lol. And about FG? Well we can't even approach the back without those nasty AOE's hitting us first. Yeah, defend the class more, it's clearly overtuned.

1 person likes this

Posted

and you're going to tell us that the warrior 100% doesnt 1 shot people?

oil and water right there

Posted (edited)

But dont´t other classes have the same? ranger- op grab, musa muewa-dash, valk-block, ninja kuno- stealth, zerk-more grabs, warrior- a bit of everything. Somehow every class has advantages and downsides.

What bothers me are the non-awakened skills =( would like to use some but most of the time it´s just better to stay awakened, makes kinda onesided gameplay =(

sure they have their things about them. I have a ranger and a valk as well... Now equally geared do I have as many options overall at my disposal? No. I mean, I've got 2 heals, a full block, frontal guard, super armor, CC on almost every attack, super easy casts, mana drain, massive blanket damage, and a pet. My ranger, nor my valk, nor my DK, nor my Tamer has that kind of versatility on hotkey lol. I prefer my Tamer, if they fix her, played her since beta and she's not easy to master at all... But you feel like you did something when you pull it off. Witch I'm just headed to the boss corpse to grab my loot, because there will be loot. lol. edit for invincibility during..... teleport. almost forgot that one

Edited by Misdemeanor
stuffnthings

Posted

People claming how wizz animations lock them into place but forget to mention while locked they have SA so no way to even cc them and combo lol. And about FG? Well we can't even approach the back without those nasty AOE's hitting us first. Yeah, defend the class more, it's clearly overtuned.

and yet it gives u enough time to land ur hits while they r briefly locked in place, theres even a tiny open window between spells where u can strike. And theres SA on aqua and bolide, but you knew that already. Please state your class so that we can offer solutions how to counter. If i dont know how your class work i cant help u, also most likely the reason im not complaining about yours neither.