• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The main reference in the video was about DK's this is from watching it myself lol.  Witch/wizard was a side note if that.  Also no one here thinks witch is OP.  Just to put that into perspective.

LMAO. Are you that close minded? That is the trascript from inven, the guys with whom they partyed up for that conference. It's EXACTLY what they said. You can find the whole transcript of the oasis press conference on globalinven. These people were there! 

And if you think that witch is not OP, then you hit your head truly. 

You are delusional if you can't accept that you're spweing bullshit with proof thrown in your face. 

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

LMAO. Are you that close minded? That is the trascript from inven, the guys with whom they partyed up for that conference. It's EXACTLY what they said. You can find the whole transcript of the oasis press conference on globalinven. These people were there! 

And if you think that witch is not OP, then you hit your head truly. 

You are delusional if you can't accept that you're spweing bullshit with proof thrown in your face. 

Witches have a 1.2kdr in their best pvp environment.    

Big surprise the ranged aoe class has a slightly better kdr than the shortsword classes when there are 50+ people fighting!!! 

If you are consistently losing to EQUALLY GEARED witch or even wizard in 1v1 or small scale pvp you should probably spend some time and learn to actually play the game rather than chopping logs because you probably suck at your class.

3 people like this

Posted

Witches have a 1.2kdr in their best pvp environment.    

Big surprise the ranged aoe class has a slightly better kdr than the shortsword classes when there are 50+ people fighting!!! 

If you are consistently losing to EQUALLY GEARED witch or even wizard in 1v1 or small scale pvp you should probably spend some time and learn to actually play the game rather than chopping logs because you probably suck at your class.

No, it's not their best pvp environment, It's ALL environements. The statistics were pulled out of the 2v2 trounaments + rbf and siege. 

Big surprise, her being third strongest class, far obve the fourth strongest class, doesn't make her week, it makes her OP, as the guy that made the class, representing Pearl Abyss, the developer of the game, stated. 

If you are consistenly considering that you are balanced, you should go see a doctor as you might have mental issues, resulting in delusions and halucinations.

Posted

one insult into another, no wonder theres no world peace!

Posted

^This.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, it's not their best pvp environment, It's ALL environements. The statistics were pulled out of the 2v2 trounaments + rbf and siege. 

Big surprise, her being third strongest class, far obve the fourth strongest class, doesn't make her week, it makes her OP, as the guy that made the class, representing Pearl Abyss, the developer of the game, stated. 

If you are consistenly considering that you are balanced, you should go see a doctor as you might have mental issues, resulting in delusions and halucinations.

You are literally just making stuff up at this point.  Really the 1.2kdr was for all environments? How did they weight the kdr in the 2v2 tournie vs RBF? Why didn't they include 3v3. Did they include random people dueling in the arena too?  You are clearly biased and full of shit.  How about you spend less time crying and shitposting on the forums and learn to actually play the game.   

1 person likes this

Posted

while not being as brain dead as wizard, witch certainly isnt balanced, its not 1 thing that makes it unbalanced, its the mix of all the super armour, the damage, the utilities it has, honestly why does a caster class get so much protection anyway, if you cast something you should be vunerable then high damage is justified, having the ability to deal damage, heal and be in super armour most of the time is just stupid, its like trying to kill a musa/maehwa who just wont stop dashing, oh wait that got nerfed....

Posted

honestly why does a caster class get so much protection anyway

maybe so he can.... actually cast!? in a game full with faceroll iframe/CC spamdadumm classes? 

Posted (edited)

You are literally just making stuff up at this point.  Really the 1.2kdr was for all environments? How did they weight the kdr in the 2v2 tournie vs RBF? Why didn't they include 3v3. Did they include random people dueling in the arena too?  You are clearly biased and full of shit.  How about you spend less time crying and shitposting on the forums and learn to actually play the game.   

Ok, i see that you are a clueless -----, so i will educate you.

1. Aresha tournament was 2v2 and 3v3. Both of these were included in that data. In these events only TOP players are included (skill wise, not just gear wise), so no randooms.

2. Data was also pulled from SIEGE and RBF, one of which consists of people in top guilds (the siege part), which are skilled and geard. 

The 1.2kdr is an average out of all of those environements; which puts which above all other classes in all of those environements. Now, if i ask my 9 year old nephew what average means, he'd explain to you that average is a median which is calculated by dividing a sum of values by their number. Aka, they most likely were weighted equally, which still put them on the top above other classes, because as per a basic logic process: if let's say sorc would do more kills in 2v2/3v3 than witch, and less and siege and rbf, the kdr would be much closer between these 2 classes; but that's not the case, because witch in reality does just as many kills if not more in 2v2 and 3v3 as sorc, but does much much more in large scale fights. So clearly, based on that data published by PA, which states that witch/wizard/dk are OP (in that order), a person with a basic logical thinking process of a 9 year old can figure out that witch is far stronger than the other classes that are below her. 

Now i'll quote you "You are clearly biased and full of shit." ; 

First of all you don't seem capable of understanding that the guy that made your class agrees that it's OP in all aspects of the game. So how about you stop being a FOTM player and shut the hell up? I don't see any of the top wizards/witches in here claiming that they are just as strong as lets say sorc; because they are not, they are much stronger, and they know that, PA knowns that, every player in the universe knows that. 

maybe so he can.... actually cast!? in a game full with faceroll iframe/CC spamdadumm classes? 

The amount of actual casting skills that wizard/witch have IN awakening stance is very very very small, equal to other classes, which have less SA :)

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

that just defeats the point of casting, and like chun chun said your awakening skills barely have any cast times.

basically what im hearing is, i want to do lots of dmg but i dont want to be open at all while doing those, while things like sorc musa war get 1-3 regular skills with super armour they can use in big wars.

Posted

Witch NEED a buff

Posted

The reason all of you people haven't already re-rolled, is because, on some level, you can perceive the disadvantages of playing Wiz/Witch and aren't willing to shoulder them. 

The only disadvantage i can think of is rebuying inventory, weights, and costume. Oh and lvling to 61 again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

that just defeats the point of casting, and like chun chun said your awakening skills barely have any cast times.

basically what im hearing is, i want to do lots of dmg but i dont want to be open at all while doing those, while things like sorc musa war get 1-3 regular skills with super armour they can use in big wars.

so you basicly telling me a class with less skills are easier to play. like im stronger with a pistol as someone with 2 rifles, 3 grenates and a bazooka is it this, or do i miss something?

do you want to tell me sorc and musa and war are slower than wizard in their gameplay? 

The amount of actual casting skills that wizard/witch have IN awakening stance is very very very small, equal to other classes, which have less SA :)

the ammount of any skills witch, wizard have in awakening is very very small, equal to other classes, like iframes or dashes or ani-cancels or anything what would make our lifes certainly easier. 

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

so you basicly telling me a class with less skills are easier to play. like im stronger with a pistol as someone with 2 rifles, 3 grenates and a bazooka is it this, or do i miss something?

do you want to tell me sorc and musa and war are slower than wizard in their gameplay? 

the ammount of any skills witch, wizard have in awakening is very very small, equal to other classes, like iframes or dashes or ani-cancels or anything what would make our lifes certainly easier. 

thing witch and wiz dont even need all of their awakening skills to kill 1 target, what you're comparing is a nuke vs several shots from a rifle....

while war ult is very OP, without it war needs to do a full combo involving a grab to one combo someone, sorc needs to get off violation and turn back slash/dead hunt or grim reaper in big wars, while musa can only do 2-3 skills then has to run, all of these classes have to be vunerable without any protection to fully do their combos, while a witch/wiz are fully protected in their high damaging skills....

Posted (edited)

thing witch and wiz dont even need all of their awakening skills to kill 1 target, what you're comparing is a nuke vs several shots from a rifle....

while war ult is very OP, without it war needs to do a full combo involving a grab to one combo someone, sorc needs to get off violation and turn back slash/dead hunt or grim reaper in big wars, while musa can only do 2-3 skills then has to run, all of these classes have to be vunerable without any protection to fully do their combos, while a witch/wiz are fully protected in their high damaging skills....

sorry but thats just sounds like you have no idea about the class. different playstyles dont mean thats anythings better or worse. btw the time you "nuke" a thing is the same time a soilder takes to empty shot his whole magazin. at the end both do the same DPS.

and i dont get the vunerable thing. a musa has SA on dash, SA on his spin to win and also cc on his spin to win. a sorc is iframed while iframing (obvious) violation has SA, also it ignored the witchs guard and is therefore the best guardcounter in the game. a warrior has SA on everything even on his block...
a witch is never unvulnerable. either she has SA on a skill she cant cancfel, so she recive full damage or shes only frontprotected whats btw the worst guard in the game. especially sorc and musa should not have a problem in turning on her back to ONECOMBO her. so its all about the handling.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

sorry but thats just sounds like you have no idea about the class. different playstyles dont mean thats anythings better or worse. btw the time you "nuke" a thing is the same time a soilder takes to empty shot his whole magazin. at the end both do the same DPS.

and i dont get the vunerable thing. a musa has SA on dash, SA on his spin to win and also cc on his spin to win. a sorc is iframed while iframing (obvious) violation has SA, also it ignored the witchs guard and is therefore the best guardcounter in the game. a warrior has SA on everything even on his block...
a witch is never unvulnerable. either she has SA on a skill she cant cancfel, so she recive full damage or shes only frontprotected whats btw the worst guard in the game. especially sorc and musa should not have a problem in turning on her back to ONECOMBO her. so its all about the handling.

literally all you said is non existant, musa has 2 skills with sa and 1 flow that do about 70-80% max to a single target who is down already or 50-60% on a target whos up, sorc does not get SA on violation, its actually frontal block when not used on cd, warrior also gets only 3 SA skills and 2 frontal guard skills, so you obviously have shown that you are the one who doesnt have any ideas about the classes, typical of witch and wizards. 

ps, a witch can kill a single target with just thunder storm into voltaic pulse and finishing off with fissure wave or equilibrium break, while a musa gets off a below the belt, crosscut, flow backflow and a fiery crevice to bring a target to 30% of their hp. and this is while witch stacks full ap while the musa has to stack acc like crazy.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

literally all you said is non existant, musa has 2 skills with sa and 1 flow that do about 70-80% max to a single target who is down already or 50-60% on a target whos up, sorc does not get SA on violation, its actually frontal block when not used on cd, warrior also gets only 3 SA skills and 2 frontal guard skills, so you obviously have shown that you are the one who doesnt have any ideas about the classes, typical of witch and wizards. 

ps, a witch can kill a single target with just thunder storm into voltaic pulse and finishing off with fissure wave or equilibrium break, while a musa gets off a below the belt, crosscut, flow backflow and a fiery crevice to bring a target to 30% of their hp. and this is while witch stacks full ap while the musa has to stack acc like crazy.

yeah sure i dont play these classes, i just see how they play against me. And i dont know whats about these cros----- fiery whoretever.
but if you get ganked on thunder into voltanic you should use ur movementabilitys better :>

or reroll, the class doesn't seem to fit ur personla skills and preferences. but why exactly deserves a class with 5 candys and 2 sweets more sewwts as a class with 2 candys and 5 sweets?

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

yeah sure i dont play these classes, i just see how they play against me. And i dont know whats about these cros----- fiery whoretever.but if you get ganked on thunder into voltanic you should use ur movementabilitys better :>

or reroll, the class doesn't seem to fit ur personla skills and preferences. but why exactly deserves a class with 5 candys and 2 sweets more sewwts as a class with 2 candys and 5 sweets?

well sadly musa chase isnt really 100% sa uptime, with skills like wiz's aqua jail, witches thunder/voltanic and kuno's chain crash, last several seconds with cc on every hit, so going through this is asking to be cced.

im not saying its impossible to kill witches/wizards, you guys are defo easier to kill than sorcs ninjas kunos and dks, but the amount of effort that a musa has to put in compared to the efforts a witch/wiz has to put in is quite large.

Posted

A bunch of random bullshit speculation with no proof to back it up whatsoever.

You seem to really know all the specifics on this. You must be a korean DBA who works for Kakao!!!  Minding providing a link of you know actual proof of anything that you are saying?

I'll wait...

Posted (edited)

You seem to really know all the specifics on this. You must be a korean DBA who works for Kakao!!!  Minding providing a link of you know actual proof of anything that you are saying?

I'll wait...

*facepalm*

Not like they did live streams and had a press release & interviews with multiple gaming websites, right? 

1. Anyone with eyes can watch the uploaded videos of the live stream on their youtube channel and see what players actually participated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei0ZdpmziGM&t=2429s 

2. You can check out the list of participants on inven. http://black.inven.co.kr/

3. You can check out the press release on globalinven & inven. https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1531/from-new-character-striker-to-mountable-airships-the-future-of-bdo-showcased-in-oasis-festival

4. You can check out one of the interview on inven & globalinven.  https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1547/qa-with-the-devs-pas-plans-to-further-enhance-the-players-experience-with-black-desert-online

I see that you are quite dumb, so i'll let you be, when you literarly ignore eveidence that is out there. You don't have to be god to READ information about a game that you play. You just have to use that randoom thing that ppl have in their heads, called brain. But some of you FOTM players probably don't have that...

All the "specifics" were -----ing mentioned by them, LIVE, on -----ing stream!

Keep being an ignorant FOTM rerroler that can't play any class proprely, and keep arguing against facts that come from the developers, keep making a fool out of yourself.

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

it is no use to discuss things with Chun-Chun you all should know that a couple pages back. He really hate this class from its core. 

Like I sayd over and over the warrior is atm the strongest class if you look at it from your point of view it has everything!

debuffs, buffs, block, SA, Speed, couple of ranged, DMG, grabs etc.

but he aint at the top why? because it is harder in the frontline to get ur kd straight so being a ranged class gives you almost everything to get in the top at that chart.

The tests were done with the best players of KOREA! well korea is great but the playstyle of a korean and a NA/EU is entirely different.

Further the tests were done with unequal gear, even in the tournament they did not have the maximum gear meaning the tournament was useless.

Korea has almost no desync and NA/EU has it alot meaning moveable targets are harder to hit.

The community in rbf are only playing for themself, I never participated one rbf were people knew what theyr doing the only thing they do is gain points by themself disregarding the one with the most points. In rbf you also see that some classes do not have any intention in taking the kills by themself for example berserker meaning a lower kdr.

I can give numerous reasons why this chart is obviously fake. Only the remaining peole like Chun-Chun who hates the class by its core uses it. He only knows how to brag and yell against other people who wants a real discussion. As far as now he didnt provide any evidence why he thinks so because it is so (for him).

I can only give you one advice stop discussing things with him because he obviously don't want to listen.

For further arguments feel free to qoute me so we can discuss things clearly with actual arguments.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

it is no use to discuss things with Chun-Chun you all should know that a couple pages back. He really hate this class from its core. 

Like I sayd over and over the warrior is atm the strongest class if you look at it from your point of view it has everything!

debuffs, buffs, block, SA, Speed, couple of ranged, DMG, grabs etc.

LMAO.

Wizard has: debuffs, buffs, block, SA, Speed, couple of ranged, DMG, grabs  +    healing, iframe, frontal block, pets, strongest E buff in game, no/very low requirment for accuracy & critical, strongest party buffs and so on.

You go on with your bullshit. I'll keep calling on it.

The tests were done with the best players of KOREA! well korea is great but the playstyle of a korean and a NA/EU is entirely different.

Further the tests were done with unequal gear, even in the tournament they did not have the maximum gear meaning the tournament was useless.

Korea has almost no desync and NA/EU has it alot meaning moveable targets are harder to hit.

The community in rbf are only playing for themself, I never participated one rbf were people knew what theyr doing the only thing they do is gain points by themself disregarding the one with the most points. In rbf you also see that some classes do not have any intention in taking the kills by themself for example berserker meaning a lower kdr.

I can give numerous reasons why this chart is obviously fake. Only the remaining peole like Chun-Chun who hates the class by its core uses it. He only knows how to brag and yell against other people who wants a real discussion. As far as now he didnt provide any evidence why he thinks so because it is so (for him).

I can only give you one advice stop discussing things with him because he obviously don't want to listen.

For further arguments feel free to qoute me so we can discuss things clearly with actual arguments.

LMAO

In the tourmanet everyone had 249-260 ap, 283-300dp . Preatty qual gear. 

KR has desync too. It's an issue with the net code of the game. BDO KR is not a different game. Maybe you should play it for a change instead of spweing out lies.

RBF is one of the 3 environments. Still proves that wizard/witch is over the top strong; otherwise you would see assasin classes at the top of the chart because nobody would back up the backline. But that's not the case sadly. Again, your full of shit.

The main reason for which the chart is fake (lmao, can you be more retarded than that?); is because Pearl Abyss the developer of the game made it, right? What real discussion. I asked you to tell me what wizard doesn't have in his toolkit and what he can't do. You couldn't. You don't do any real discussions, you live in your fanatasy world where evidence provided by the developer of the game are lies. LMAO

Further arguments about what? "Let's kiss each other's ass dear wizards, cuz oh my god we are so feking balanced cuz i say so and the developer of the game is a god damn lier!".

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO.

Wizard has: debuffs, buffs, block, SA, Speed, couple of ranged, DMG, grabs  +    healing, iframe, frontal block, pets, strongest E buff in game, no/very low requirment for accuracy & critical, strongest party buffs and so on.

LMAO

KR has desync too. It's an issue with the net code of the game. BDO KR is not a different game. Maybe you should play it for a change instead of spweing out lies.

RBF is one of the 3 environments. Still proves that wizard/witch is over the top strong; otherwise you would see assasin classes at the top of the chart because nobody would back up the backline. But that's not the case sadly. Again, your full of shit.

The main reason for which the chart is fake (lmao, can you be more retarded than that?); is because Pearl Abyss the developer of the game made it, right? What real discussion. I asked you to tell me what wizard doesn't have in his toolkit and what he can't do. You couldn't. You don't do any real discussions, you live in your fanatasy world where evidence provided by the developer of the game are lies. LMAO

Further arguments about what? "Let's kiss each other's ass dear wizards, cuz oh my god we are so feking balanced cuz i say so and the developer of the game is a god damn lier!".

but yet when we go toe to toe vs equally geared and skilled opponent we lose :?

Posted

*Autistic Screeching* and no actual proof of any claims being made

Nice you posted a bunch of links that everyone has already seen that don't back up anything you're claiming.

Funny thing is, If you actually watched the stream you'd see 2 things: 

1. The 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments were shit and could easily have gone to coin flipping (Rng resist on KD's where 1 kd = death 80% of the time v is down) 

2. The tournament was dominated by dks. (Inb4 hurrr but a witch was on the winning 2v2 team!!!)

Ok, i see that you are a clueless -----, so i will educate you.

1. Aresha tournament was 2v2 and 3v3. Both of these were included in that data. In these events only TOP players are included (skill wise, not just gear wise), so no randooms.

2. Data was also pulled from SIEGE and RBF, one of which consists of people in top guilds (the siege part), which are skilled and geard. 

The 1.2kdr is an average out of all of those environements; which puts which above all other classes in all of those environements. Now, if i ask my 9 year old nephew what average means, he'd explain to you that average is a median which is calculated by dividing a sum of values by their number. Aka, they most likely were weighted equally, which still put them on the top above other classes, because as per a basic logic process: if let's say sorc would do more kills in 2v2/3v3 than witch, and less and siege and rbf, the kdr would be much closer between these 2 classes; but that's not the case, because witch in reality does just as many kills if not more in 2v2 and 3v3 as sorc, but does much much more in large scale fights. So clearly, based on that data published by PA, which states that witch/wizard/dk are OP (in that order), a person with a basic logical thinking process of a 9 year old can figure out that witch is far stronger than the other classes that are below her. 

The statement above is so blatantly wrong. Did you even look at the graph?  If you did and had an ounce of intelligence  it would be apparent that this is historic data going back months (Notice how the DK class just appears in the middle of the graph?).  Please explain to me what they did to "weight" the 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments in this dataset that goes back months before these tournaments.  Did they also add more "weight" after all the awakenings were released?  You are spouting speculative bullshit and haven't provided anything as proof.

Again a 1.2kdr for one of the games 3 ranged aoe classes in their best pvp environment is so broken!! (The dataset is just for RBF btw, but we can go with your claim of its everything...which might as well just be RBF + siege since this is going to be 95% of all KR pvp kills/deaths).  Again, no shit a ranged aoe class does better in mass pvp than a short sword assassin class, this should be expected.  I bet you cried for nerfs on IMDB because Gandalf and Legolas were clearly more effective in the battle of helms deep than Merry or Pippin.

Again if you are losing to a witch/wizard in smallscale or 1v1 you should probably spend less time shitpost crying on the forums and actually learn to play the game.

(BTW the upcoming frontal block on KD is a huge direct nerf to wizard and witch damage since they don't have the mobility to reliably get behind a target after a KD, something melee aren't going to have to worry about because they are already ontop of the target when they land a kd... maybe just maybe wait and see how the dp changes effect things before crying for more nerfs)

Posted (edited)

LMAO.

LMAO

and no argument yet again *sigh* -_-

If you listened to the korean translators they actually sayd it himself but o wait you dont know any korean don't you?

Making a chart is easy, making a reliable chart is very hard especially wih so many exceptions.

Alright listen to this REAL argument.

Backened up with all the calculations and numbers which are given in bdo you will see that if you compare classes that some are better then others. 

most times hit abilitie = dark knight

Flat DMG of skills = Berserker

Most accuracy = Warrior

Most CRIT = Warrior

Most CC skills on abilities = Berserker

Most multipliers skills down/air = Ninja

Most SA = Berserker

Most blocks = Tamer

Most iframes = Berserker/tamer/ninja

Most count buffs on abilities = Warrior

Most count debuffs on abilities = Warrior

Lesses CD = Witch

Most average + cc + crits =Berserker

Suprised? not one of them does witch or wizard exceed other classes in fact they are actually underpowered but in reality this is different. They want to buff other classes do not make me laugh BDO has so much code that they have a hard time to program, translate or do tests correctly.

Edited by Beirut
1 person likes this