• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Night Vendor needs higher chance in items of BOSS level

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so from what i have seen they probably changed the % of each item i havent seen any items other than black stone armor NOTHING ELSE at all would it be possible to reduce the damned stones? a black stone armor doesnt worth 50 of my energy per roll at least add something that will be good for a night vendor and not shit stones

4 people like this

Posted

Its almost like its a gamble.... 

Posted

no, boss armor doesnt need higher %

4 people like this

Posted

Agreed!

2 people like this

Posted

No, stop QQ, git gud scrubs, what do you want to get next? TET or PEN without failure ?????

Posted

nope dont want people getting geared to fast.

1 person likes this

Posted

They need to lower the % to 5000 energies per boss instead of 2000

Posted

It's fine the way it's currently, boss gear is BiS and should remain harder to get.

2 people like this

Posted

I think its good already. Rolled yesterday 13 chars with 400 energy and saw a muskan, giath and valk dandy. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Unless you are sitting on billions of silver, you won't able to afford the enchants that make boss armor useful.

I agree, Night Vendor is a complete waste of energy but the system is doing you a favor by keeping over rated Boss gear it a minimum.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok so from what i have seen they probably changed the % of each item i havent seen any items other than black stone armor NOTHING ELSE at all would it be possible to reduce the damned stones? a black stone armor doesnt worth 50 of my energy per roll at least add something that will be good for a night vendor and not shit stones

No it's not required. You don't need NV to get half of the boss armor and you will get the other half eventually if you keep rolling. From my experience you can expect at least one boss item every 3K energy which isn't much all things considered. Sure maybe you will get a Dandi for another class, just get your energy back on your alts and try again later.

And with pre order on top, you can basically get any item you want as long as you are ready to wait a bit (need to be put on the market AND go to pre order) and spend what is required to be on top of the others.

So no, we don't need a better % at NV.

Edited by WeaselPaw
1 person likes this

Posted

"doing a favor" no its not bosses hardly drop anything and nv hardly shows anything other than black stone armor

Posted

It's an alternative way of obtaining boss armor and other items. Not the main one.

Posted

It's an alternative way of obtaining boss armor and other items. Not the main one.

Problem is i never see any,anything else other than black stone armor

Posted (edited)

Problem is i never see any,anything else other than black armor

Must have low energy, currently got 13 chars and have 405 energy and see at least 1 boss armor or dandelion ever 2-3 characters sometimes if unlucky 2 times by the time I'm on my 13th char, I've never had a time yet I didn't at least get 1.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

They should add more items in it and turn each kind of main-hand, off-hand and awakening into boxes, in this way if you're a Wizard willing to pay 300kk for a Kzarka you won't see anymore a Longsword for 240kk.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Agreed!

No, stop QQ, git gud scrubs, what do you want to get next? TET or PEN without failure ?????

nope dont want people getting geared to fast.

I gues youre all afraid to lose in pvp when more ppl get the same gear. What is fun in roflstomping udergeared ppl? 

i much rather fight equal geared ppl wich is much more a challange. Also id recommend the game more if itd be easier to catch up, even tho i had to work harder for it.

I have played notaion wich had alot of retail players at the time  wich played the pservers just for the pvp as it had equally geared players and because of that alot more pvp skilled players. No gear roflstomping like 75% of bdo pvp is about. Wich is (IMO) either no challange or frustrating

sorry for bad english and spelling typing this on my phone.

Edited by Leozyo
1 person likes this

Posted

I gues youre all afraid to lose in pvp when more ppl get the same gear. What is fun in roflstomping udergeared ppl? 

i much rather fight equal geared ppl wich is much more a challange. Also id recommend the game more if itd be easier to catch up, even tho i had to work harder for it.

I have played notaion wich had alot of retail players at the time  wich played the pservers just for the pvp as it had equally geared players and because of that alot more pvp skilled players. No gear roflstomping like 75% of bdo pvp is about. Wich is (IMO) either no challange or frustrating

sorry for bad english and spelling typing this on my phone.

Oh yea, i worked whole year for a gear I have right now. Lets gie anyone who logs in same so they don't need to do shit.
its not about pvp and it never was as you dont need boss gear to kill someone. Get good and stop crying about game actually wanting you to do something to get stuff.

4 people like this

Posted

Oh yea, i worked whole year for a gear I have right now. Lets gie anyone who logs in same so they don't need to do shit.its not about pvp and it never was as you dont need boss gear to kill someone. Get good and stop crying about game actually wanting you to do something to get stuff.

me too. I still dont care if it would change. Instead i hope it will get easier.

Posted

We need to go back to the old way, no night vendor and boss gear is dropped from..... bosses. Same goes for no RNG neck, ring, or belt boxes. Make people grind for their stuff, maybe then they will appreciate things.

Posted

When i still rolled night vendor i got slammed to death with boss items i would say decrease the % chance for boss gear.
Maybe lower the black stone % for some party elixirs or crap like that. xD

Posted

Its almost like its a gamble.... 

The answer is right here and it is 42 = Black Stones.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No it's not required. You don't need NV to get half of the boss armor and you will get the other half eventually if you keep rolling. From my experience you can expect at least one boss item every 3K energy which isn't much all things considered. Sure maybe you will get a Dandi for another class, just get your energy back on your alts and try again later.

And with pre order on top, you can basically get any item you want as long as you are ready to wait a bit (need to be put on the market AND go to pre order) and spend what is required to be on top of the others.

So no, we don't need a better % at NV.

I won all my pieces of bosses gear off the MP through bids, before i saw 2 pieces of boss gear in NV In 3 months ive seen 1 pair of muskans for 280m. I've since bought a +5 nouvers(tri'd now).+5Tree(duo last night) Tri muskans(bought tri)(duo Bhegs) bought duo, +7 ghiaths(only +14, will have duo today. a few weeks after I saw a couple dandes, but none for any class i use, and all 450m

I got all 5 of those within a month. Not that I care about nv> its just a chance at profit if he sells me something cheap

Edited by CaptainSnuggles

Posted

Hope you guys are right i just want that 1 damned weapon and cant seem to get it

Posted

"doing a favor" no its not bosses hardly drop anything and nv hardly shows anything other than black stone armor

that is why boss drop should increase not nv one

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0